Bungalow in Innerleithen, Nr. Peebles, Scottish Borders, Scotland - Peaceful Location Within Walking Distance Of Shops, Hotels, Golf Course Etc.
Scotland's rugged beauty and rich culture is something that has been attracting visitors in their droves for many years. The countries towns and cities of Scotland proudly boast its rich heritage with fine architecture and historical places of interest, while the Scottish countryside takes you away from civilisation and much closer to nature. Loch Ma Ben is a cottage located near the small town of Innerleithen which has been inhabited by humans since before Roman times. The town has its own tourism trade as people come from far and wide to enjoy the natural beauty of the surrounding countryside. Golfers are well catered to in the area and keen fly fisherman come for the plentiful trout and salmon. Mountain bikers are also well catered to in the region and the nearby Innerleithen mountain biking course is among the very best in the world. Luxury accommodation in a spacious cottage ideal for family or groups, close to Innerleithen and Glentress famous Mountain Bike downhill course.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Salmon Fishing in the River Tweed
Downhill Mountain Bike Course Innerleithen and Glentress
45 minutes to the coast
Nearest Airport Edinburgh car hire available and public transport.
Within walking distance of local shops etc.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A deposit will be required to secure your booking.
Preferred changeover day is Saturday arrival time is from 4pm and departure is 10 am.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 Ensuite shower room to Double bedroom Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 Twin beds Bedroom 2 Twin beds Bedroom 3 Double bed Bedroom 4 Double bed en-suite 2 Guest beds
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Perhaps the most unique feature of Loch ma ben is the spacious wild garden rising up to the slopes of Caerlee Hill. The garden is bathed in morning and afternoon sun and is equipped with outdoor furniture for those wanting to enjoy meals alfresco. There is also a private drive offering parking to the front and rear of the property and a paved area ideal for washing down mud caked mountain bikes. Utility Room: We have a separate utility room comprising a sink, washing machine and tumble drier. Adjacent to the utility room is a spacious conservatory for drying out wet gear or repairing bikes. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Hand towels and kitchen towels are included , bath towels are not included. The house is thoroughly cleaned and linen changed after each booking or weekly for longer lets.