Deia, North West Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, 3 Minutes Walk from The Sea; Oozing Rustic Charm, In The Heart Of The Olive Groves
Beautifull Mallorcan house in the middle of nature, greater peace, sunset in front of the house, splendid decoration, private pool, 3km from the stunning mountain village of Deya, on the devastating 'tramuntana' coast line, with breathtaking views over looking the Mediterranean sea; oozing rustic charm, in the heart of ancient olive groves; there is a little donkey track which takes you in 3 minutes directly down to the idyllic little sea cove, and from there on to the coast path which leads you in 10 minutes to the exquisite 'cala' deya;
with its turquoise waters, excellent restaurant and beach bar; the house includes 2 open terraces, both with dining tables, and just through the lemon grove you will find the private swimming pool; the location is captivating for its utter peace and tranquility; it being at the end of a lovely, discreet private road - the house also has the added luxury of the sun -set from the terrace.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
3 minutes walking distance to the sea
there is a beautiful swimming creek in the middle of the pine trees;
with pristine turquoise waters, lagoons , underwater caves and an endless array of giant rocks to leap off;
Another 10 minute walk , left, along the coast path, is the exquisite 'Cala' Deya, with its equally beautiful waters, excellent restaurant and charming beach bar.
Palma is the only international airport on the island.
From the house, it is a forty minute drive.
Taxi from the airport is roughly 60 euros.
hiring a car is vital;
The nearest gas (petrol) station is on the road to Valldemossa, about a 15 minute drive.
The nearest village is Deya.
The nearest town is soller, a 15 minute drive.
Just go left when you get to the top of the private road, and keep following the coast road until you hit soller; the old town to the right, and the port to the left.
Deia, the nearest village, has a good food market;
it also has plenty of restaurants , bars, boutiques, art galleries, a beautiful church high over the village, and 2 banks.
Getting from Palma airport to the house -
On leaving the airport, follow signs to palma, then take the third exit, signed andratx; then take the exit 5b to Valldemossa; after Valldemossa , take the first right , sign posted ' deia '; on arriving in Deia, there will be someone to meet you in the village car park (parking),
which is situated halfway through the village on the left ; and from there you will be guided to the house.
Soller is the nearest town, which has an old town centre, and a pretty port/beach front; great for kids.
here there is a scuba diving school , boat hire , sailing, and a lovely open train that takes you from the port to the old town, or vice versa, of course; hundreds of restaurants and bars ;
the old town has a beautiful town square ;
the port of valldemossa is also very pretty;
with a good restaurant on the sea;
the surrounding mountains make excellent hiking;
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£446|
On booking, payment in advance of 30%, by bank transfer.
please contact owner for details.
Would prefer saturday to saturday, changeover days are flexible depending of availability
check-in about 2pm
check-out 10 am
Notes on prices:
30% on confirming booking non refundable. Please contact owner for details.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 ensuite bathroom in bedroom 1 with bath/wc 1 bathroom with shower/ bath /wc in main house 1 bathroom in the casita with shower/wc
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 9 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3 all have a sea view Bedroom 1 - with 1 double bed, and ensuite bathroom Bedroom 2 - with 1 double bed Bedroom 3 (Casita) - with one double Bedroom 4 - with 2 single beds Bedroom 5 - (Casita) with 1 single bed
- Notes on accommodation: A truly unique location 3km from deia, it's proximity to the sea and position over-looking it with the added luxury of 3 minute walk through the pine trees, to lead you down to a sulime secret sea cove is simply without equal. Outside: A large garden, extending over 3 fruit tree terraces; 2 terraces, looking over the sea, , both with dining tables and chairs; a barbeque on the 2nd terrace behind the casita; the swimming pool is 8m/4m with 8 sun loungers, and 1 large canvas sun - umbrella; Utility Room: Washing machine just outside kitchen, to the left of the stairs Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Once a week cleaning and changing of linen/towels; extra cleaning available at 10 euros /hour Other: There is a through room between the kitchen and the downstairs living room, for the 2nd fridge, food storage, and all dining utensils;