House in Costa Esuri, Nr. Ayamonte, Costa de la Luz, Spain - Peaceful Location, Ideal For Families And Golf Ethusiasts Alike In This Beautiful, Unspoilt Location
Set within an 18 hole golf course, it is minutes away from both beaches and golf courses in Spain and Portugal. The traditional Spanish town of Ayamonte is a short drive away (taxi and bus service available), which hosts a multitude of shops, bars and restaurants. The townhouse itself is located in a peaceful setting, with well tended gardens and pools. Accessed through security gates with its own parking space. There are 3 terraces, one accessed from either the lounge or kitchen area, another secluded roof top terrace from the master bedroom and the third is a large terrace, ideal for sunbathing and dining off the second bedroom with views overlooking Portugal. The townhouse is fully equipped with an additional outdoor dining and cooking area including two BBQs (one portable, one fixed to ground floor terrace).
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
From our house, ramblers can gain access to GR footpaths and there are many walks within a short car ride away, in both Spain, in the marismas, country parks and coastal regions, and in Portugal, along and around the Ria Formosa areas.
Just a few minutes by car, to cover the 13km or so to the beautiful sandy beaches of Andalucia or the Algarve...best of both worlds! Our favourites are Isla Canela, Spain and Praia Verde [Portugal]. Ayamonte is a port, provides a ferry link across the river to Portugal, though these days it's quicker and free of charge, by bridge. Across the river is Vila Real San Antonio, also a fishing port; it's fun to compare the differences in the two countries. You can be in Ayamonte by car in 5 minutes.
The nearest airport is Faro (Portugal) approx 65km and 45 minutes by car.
Car hire is highly recommended.
There are infrequent (approx twice daily) bus services available into Ayamonte town.
Taxi services available, phone numbers in the house.
Ayamonte 5km (shops) /7km (port). Beach 13 km at Isla Canela. Vila Real San Antonio 13km. Huelva 50 km (all fast road, about 30 minutes). Tavira 40 km (all fast roads, about 20 minutes). Faro 65 km. (All distances from Google maps).
Shopping: at local shopping centre, about 5 minutes away, large supermarket for food and drink shopping; discount supermarket about 2 minutes further on. Both with free parking and open 10am-10 pm, Monday to Saturday. Sunday shopping is possible in Portugal, where shopping centres are open 10am- 11pm. Remember Portugal time is one hour behind Spanish time! Many markets, daily Mon-Sat in Ayamonte for great fish, especially. Many local specialities, not least of which is the ham. In Ayamonte, plenty of restaurants, remember the Spanish eat both lunch and dinner late, though some places offer a day-long service. The day menus offer great value. Banks open Mon-Fri, 08.30 till 2 or 2.30. There is a post office near the port in Ayamonte. Pharmacies are very helpful in Spain, and keep late hours, some open till 9.30 at night. Do not forget that local shops tend to operate 10-1.30 or 2, then 4.30 or 5-8 -9.30.
On Costa Esuri there is a local restaurant and the golf club house, both open to visitors for meals. Huelva, Seville, Cadiz and Jerez are all within striking distance, by car. On the Portuguese side, Tavira and Faro are both delightful and provide an insight into history and modern daily life; both are great for shopping, too! At the house we have provided information for visitors to the area and a comprehensive map book.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 24 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Pet fees £75
Refundable Damage Deposit £200
To book we request a payment of 25% in advance and the remaining 4 weeks
before arrival by bank transfer. The deposit is paid on collection of keys and refundable if there are no damage within 1 week after your stay once house is fully checked and cleaned.
Change over days/times flexible by prior agreement
Notes on prices:
For less than 7 nights stay, please contact owner for prices.
Long lets also considered.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Large ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1 with bath/shower over, wc, bidet Bathroom on middle floor with bath/shower over, wc, bidet Downstairs WC
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 is the top floor of the three storey townhouse with double bed and ensuite bathroom plus a terrace Bedrooms 2 and 3 are on the middle floor, each with twin beds and share a bathroom. Bedroom 2 has the added benefit of a large terrace
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Hot and cold air conditioning is available in all bedrooms and the living area. Pets may be considered with prior arrangement. Please discuss with owner on enquiry. Outside: The house has a private patio garden, front and back, created in 2012, with local plants and trees, tiling and gravel beds. A new brick built BBQ (and tools) is in the rear, south-facing, garden, portable BBQ also available. Full dining facilities for 6 on the covered back terrace plus parasol, further table and chairs plus parasol on the ground floor front terrace and first floor back terrace, ideal for breakfast or a shady lunch, and a small table and 2 chairs on top terrace. Full length sun loungers (6) are also provided; all with cushions. Access via the back gate to the communal gardens and pools [not heated] with washroom. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, airers, gas boiler for hot water, vacuum cleaner and range of cleaning items. Iron/board. BBQ equipment. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning, linen and towels are provided weekly plus spare bedding and linen available. Extra cleaning available on request Other: Hallway, 1st floor landing. House fully tiled throughout, decorative lights and artwork to walls. Storage cupboard under stairs contains additional outdoor seating, beach chairs, sun loungers and pool towels.