Chloe Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms)
The main entrance of each villa leads to an open space living room, a separate fully equipped kitchen with dining area, a double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and private terrace, a guest toilet, and a staircase leading to the upper and lower floors. The kitchen accesses two covered terraces; a breakfast terrace, and a dining terrace with BBQ next to the pool. The living room also accesses the dining terrace. The upper floor comprises three double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and with access to a balcony, as well as an open office area. The lower floor hosts a utility room with washing machine, and a large room with basic gym equipment, a shower, a sauna and a steam shower. The villas are comfortably furnished and include high standard fittings such as marble floors and staircases, spacious hardwood wardrobes, Italian kitchens, and ceramic tiles in bathrooms and on balconies/terraces.
Daphne & Chloe
Daphne is the upper villa, Chloe the lower villa. While both villas are identical with regards to size and layout on the main and upper floor, the lower floor differs slightly. In addition to utility room and a mini-gym with shower, sauna and steam-shower, Daphne’s lower floor also includes a studio with bathroom and kitchenette for an additional 2 guests. The studio has a separate entrance from the lower lawned part of the gardens, and can be rented at a supplement, yet only together with the main house. Please see our special offers in "Notes on Prices" .
This is a professionally run rental villa, fully licensed by the Greek National Tourist Organization, EOT. The license allows property owners to legally rent their house holiday makers, and is a requirement by Greek law, conforming to set standards and specific conditions in order to ensure both the safety and comfort for paying guests. Villas Daphne and Chloe have EOT license number MHTE1042K10000042800.
About the Owner
About Alexandra Papamarkaki Isaksen
I'm half Greek (from western Crete) and half Norwegian. I speak fluent English, Norwegian, and Greek, and have lived and worked on Crete for many years but now reside in Norway. I have been running Almyra Villarentals since 2010 with rental properties on many islands. My previous background is foreign exchange brokerage, import and distribution of interior decoration, and real estate sales and development on Crete. I have chosen the properties with which I work based on my personal and selective criteria for a perfect holiday villa. This amazingly beautiful island and its people always make me look forward to coming back and I am fortunate enough to be able to spend the entire summer working there. I wish you a a wonderful holiday and will do my utmost to make it so!
Alexandra Papamarkaki Isaksen purchased this villa in 2015
Normally check in is at 2 pm, and check out at 10 am. If The Client arrives earlier and the villa is available, check in may be earlier. If the departure time is later and the villa is not needed immediately, check out may be later.
Activity and Interests
At 300 meters or 3 minutes by foot from the villas you can reach Loutraki's lovely, shallow, sandy beach, which is perfect for all ages. Here is is a little beach café for lunch, and two tavernas open for both lunch and dinner. 1 km further along the coastal road leads you to the next bay, Marathi where again there is excellent swimming, and an additional 3 tavernas, one of them a fish taverna considered to be amongst the best in Chania.
The international airport of Chania is only a 10 minute drive. Alternately, the international airport of Heraklion is a leisurely 1,5 hour drive. We recommend car hire both to see the island, but also for food shopping.
30-50 meters to the sea from the villas
300 meters to the sandy beach of Loutraki with lunch café and 2 tavernas
1 km to the sandy beach of Marathi with 3 tavernas
3 km to nearest shop in the village of Sternes. Sternes also has a bakery, a pharmacy and 2 tavernas
12 km to the international airport of Chania
15 km to Chania, with its lovely old town and famous Venetian harbour
The prevailing Meltemi winds of July and August often noticeable by large waves, reach this southward property as a gentle breeze ensuring ideal swimming conditions at both Loutraki and Marathi for children and adults alike.
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Table Football
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Car Available
- Private Chef
- children welcome
- pets considered
- near the sea
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed, 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed
- Kayak / Canoe
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Daphne sleeps 8 in the main house and 2 in the studio. Please see note on supplement in price for the studio. In addition, up to 2 fold-away beds for young children and 2 baby cots can be provided free of charge. Villa Chloe sleeps 8. In addition, up to 2 fold-away beds for young children and 2 baby cots can be provided free of charge. Outside: The outdoors are equally lovely with mature gardens and the pool deck offering plenty of room for sunbathing. The internal road continues to the sea, reaching a garden area for common use where guests are welcome to help themselves to the property’s organic fruit, vegetables and herbs. This area also includes one of the property’s most attractive facilities, an open air dining area for 12 under a covered terrace with a complete outdoor kitchen consisting of a traditional wood oven, a BBQ, a stone sink, a gas cooker, a fridge/freezer, a music system, and all necessary crockery making it the perfect spot for easy al-fresco by-the-sea lunches and sea breeze evening dinners. More sitting areas are at the gazebo and under another pergola where the foosball game is located. Right above the sea are sun beds to relax on in between swims in the crystal clear water accessed through a gate and steps. Two kayaks offer the possibility of exploring the lovely coast and bay.