Cottage in Croyde, Braunton, North Devon, England - Peaceful Location, 1 Mile From Croyde Beach (Saturday change over)
This tasteful cottage with cosy rooms is set in 10 acres of private land with woods, orchard, meadows, and lovely gardens. The hillside gives good views of the surrounding countryside and the coast. Guests are welcome to explore and relax in the gardens and grounds. There are some great private corners and features to explore including a water wheel.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
“We have had a great holiday, spent loads of money, had lots of good food. But best of all the Peace and tranquillity of Bracken View was second to none. Our hosts Ken and Sheila were, as we say in Essex, PERFIT! With affection to you both.”
Activity and Interests
The cottage is just minutes away from some of the best beaches in North Devon. Miles of golden sand await you.
- 1 mile from Croyde beach
- 3 miles from Saunton Sands Beach
- 4 miles from Woolacombe Beach
Local bus service to Braunton and Barnstaple (308 bus).
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Sep 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact me to make a booking
We required a deposit of £50 per week booked, please send cheque payable to; "Mrs Sheila Sims". Balance to be paid by cheque 4 weeks before holiday is due to start.
Change over day is always a Saturday, with arrivals after 2:00pm and departure by 10:30am.
Notes on prices:
All prices are shown as weekly (7 nights) but subject to availability we can be more flexible so please contact me for a price for shorter breaks. Discounts for Late Availability are offered on bookings made within 14 days of start date.
Prices include; Electricity, hot water, coal for heating October to end of April. All linen is provided except bath towels.
- Available arrival
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Full size Bath, hand basin, toilet and electric shaver socket
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed, single wardrobe, two bedside tables with lamps, dressing table with mirror and hair dryer. Second Bedroom with 3 full size beds and double wardrobe.
- Golf ...
- Outside: This tasteful cottage is set in 10 acres of private land with woods, orchard, meadows, and lovely gardens. The hillside gives good views of the surrounding countryside and the coast. Guests are welcome to explore and relax in the gardens and grounds. There are some great private corners and features to explore including a water wheel. Own private patio area with barbecue and outdoor furniture. Ample safe private parking, with outbuilding for storage of bicycles and surfboards. Utility Room: Fridge, freezer, iron with ironing board and washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen is provided except bath towels. The cottage is cleaned and all linen changed weekly. Other: Large dining room with 6 seater dining table, two winged armchairs, and enjoy the sight of a generous fire in our solid fuel burning stove, for those out of summer season breaks (coal provided).