Cottage in St. Davids, Pembrokeshire, Wales - Quiet Location, Close To Shops And Restaurants, With Garden Overlooking The Cathedral Bell Tower
The quarry tiled hall has views of the Cathedral and the fully equipped kitchen provides a large pine table and chairs, NEFF double electric oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, Miele dishwasher and tumble drier. The downstairs utility room, with separate shower, WC, washing machine and Belfast sink, gives stable door access to the sunny courtyard and west-facing garden. Upstairs are two double bedrooms with comfortable beds (one 6ft super king-sized or 2x 3ft singles; and one double) and wash hand basins and a third double with en-suite shower, pocket sprung mattress and far reaching views to the coast. We provide cotton sheets with feather and down duvets and pillows. The large, luxury family bathroom has a separate Hansgrohe shower and bath, WC and large basin. There is an upstairs sitting room with desk and two comfortable chairs and lovely views over the Cathedral and distant countryside. Booking and availability are on our separate website: www.tygwilymholidaycottages.co.uk
About the Owner
We have loved St David's for over 30 years, since our family started camping at Caerfai Bay in 1983. We bought Ty Gwilym Holiday Cottages in 2008 and now enjoy a roof over our head on our increasingly frequent visits.
From the Owner
“We bought Ty Gwilym Holiday Cottages, because we love St David's and all it offers... from surfing and sandcastles at Whitesand Bay and walking the coastal path…. to visiting the small harbours, photography, golf and kayaking. There is literally something for everyone! The cottages are a short walking distance to the Cathedral, restaurants, pubs and shops and have a very secluded quiet garden overlooking the Cathedral Bell Tower with wonderful views over Carn Llidi and the surrounding countryside.”
Activity and Interests
We are ten minutes walk from the coastal path and a five minute drive from Whitesand Bay Beach.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Please contact owner
Our changeover day is Saturday.
Notes on prices:
Prices vary from £450 in the low season to £1,200 in the summer high season. We normally accept short breaks from November to February.
Please view all our prices on 'Ty Gwilym Holiday Cottages' Website: www.tygwilymholidaycottages.co.uk
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Ty Gwilym Holiday Cottages are stone built and have everything you need for a wonderful holiday. All the cottages are really well equipped and have been recently refurbished with new bathrooms. Most of our customers are 'regulars' and love coming back year after year. The cottages are a short walking distance to the Cathedral, restaurants, pubs and shops and have a very secluded quiet garden overlooking the Cathedral Bell Tower with wonderful views over Carn Llidi and the surrounding countryside.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- mountain biking
- bay fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- The large, luxury family bathroom has a separate Hansgrohe shower and bath, WC and large basin. The ensuite bathroom has a shower and downstairs utility room comprises separate shower, WC, washing machine and Belfast sink.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Two double bedrooms with comfortable Vi-Spring beds (one 6ft super king-sized or 2x 3ft singles; and one double); wash hand basins and a third double with en-suite shower, pocket sprung mattress.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: Outside there is a large garden with two separate seating areas for eight and six. The garden faces west, overlooks the Cathedral bell tower and enjoys wonderful views across to Carn Llidi and beautiful sunsets. We provide umbrellas, Lafuma sun chairs and a BBQ for those warm balmy evenings! Utility Room: The utility room has a Miele washing machine, belfast sink and adjoining shower and WC. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We provide cotton bedlinen and feather and down duvets, which are changed weekly. Other: Our favourite room is the study overlooking the Cathedral for reading and relaxing.