Villa in Caleta de Fuste, Caleta, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands - Peaceful Location Nearby Golf Course And Close To Beach And Shopping Centre
Features include: Private Heated Pool, Roman Steps, Limited Satellite TV, CD Player, Outdoor Jacuzzi, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Full Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Safe, Barbecue, DVD Player, Internet Access, Hairdryer, Private Heated Pool 8.0m x 4.0m. 1.0m min depth. 1.7m max depth.
About the Owner
Owner from Bristol, UK.
From the Owner
“Fuerteventura is a lovely island offering all year round sunshine. I first went on a family holiday and loved the relaxing atmosphere of Caleta de Fuste, as did my family! The people are friendly and the beaches are beautiful. We loved it enough to buy a villa knowing that others would enjoy all that Fuerteventura has to offer. We continue to visit Fuerteventura as often as we can and Villa Solana really is home from home.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
There is a wide variety of excellent, excursions on offer in the resort. These include catamaran boat trips, a submarine adventure, whale watching trips, deep sea fishing and glass bottomed boats. Oceanarium Explorer offers families a fabulous experience and a chance to swim with sea lions. For holiday guests wanting to participate in the many sporting facilities, they include a kite surf school, a dive centre, snorkeling, dune buggy rentals, trike tours, jet ski rides, superb windsurfing and of course, championship level golf courses.
2.20 km to the nearest Beach
8.50 km from the Airport
2.30 km to Atlantico Commercial Centre.
5 minute drive to Caleta De Fuste.
The original and picturesque harbour area has several restaurants and is a lovely place to enjoy the view of the beautiful yachts and spectacular sunsets. Within walking distance, approximately 2km from this villa, is the Atantico shopping centre. Here there is a superb, large supermarket, a variety of shops, a bowling alley and a multi-lingual cinema. The closest beaches to the villa are accessed here, they are very pretty, man-made, cove beaches with golden sand.
Villa guests can arrange to use the fabulous Thalasso Spa facilities at the 5* Sheraton Hotel, or book one of their therapeutic beauty treatments. It is approximately 2km from the villa. Caleta de Fuste has a Saturday market and there are regular buses to the capital, Puerto del Rosario. Here Las Rotondas, a four-storey shopping centre is located with UK retailers such as C&A and H&M, as well as the big Spanish chains, including Zara, Springfield, Cortefiel, Massimo Dutti, Pull and Bear and Jack Jones. With tax free shopping, the top floor has cafes, restaurants and arcades.
- Booking Notes:
Please contact us for availability or to make a booking.
Clients are required to pay a refundable breakages deposit of €150 or £150 on arrival at the villa.
Villa Solana benefits from having WiFi internet access. The use of the internet is an optional extra and incurs an extra charge.
Please contact owner
Notes on prices:
OUR PRICES ARE SHOWN AS FOLLOWS:
Date - 1st line refers to price for upto 2 people
Same Date - 2nd line refers to price for 3 to 4 people
Same Date - 3rd line refers to price for 5 to 6 people
And so on.
ANY QUERIES PLEASE CONTACT US BY PHONE OR EMAIL.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Although the weather is usually lovely and hot we find the heated pool and hot tub to be fantastic, a real luxury. Villa Solana offers everything you need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- 1 en-suite bathroom off of main bedroom with double basin, bath & overhead shower attachment. 1 further bathroom with single basin and bath with overhead shower attachment.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 3 very attractive and comfortable bedrooms all with electric fans. Master bedroom has a double bed, fitted wardrobes & large, en-suite bathroom with double basin, bath & overhead shower attachment. There are 2 pretty twin bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Golf ...
- Outside: The outside area is lovely and has lots of comfortable sun beds. The small garden areas are decorated with plants and black rock stones typical of Fuerteventura. There is a terrace with a dining table and chairs for outside dining. There is an outside heated pool, hot tub and BBQ. There is also an upstairs "on roof" terrace allowing lovely views of the surrounding golf course and further space for sunbathing. Utility Room: Small useful utility room off of the kitchen with Washing Machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath and pool towels are provided as well as linen for the beds. For guests staying longer than seven nights there is a weekly maid service.