Villa in Porto Heli, Pelopennese, Greece - Privacy, Classy Area, 3 Minutes Walk To The Beach
*Now book for August in the price of June!
The house is located on the top of a hill, has a fantastic view from the verandas, the swimming pool and the bedrooms which are on the first floor above. Because of its position, it is very cool during the hot days of the summer and it is built in Greek country style, for personal use on 2005.Next to the house, 3 minutes walking, there is a scenic beach, with crystal clear waters, facing Hydra island.
About the Owner
Yannis Mitsopoulos lives and works like a writer in Greece. He studied television journalism at New York University and Brooklyn College, with a scholarship Onassis Foundation. It has a long career in television as a reporter, host and producer of news broadcasts. His work often discussed in the press for daring and originality.
From the Owner
“After a daring career at the media, me and my wife we choose a quite and classy place with sea view, close to the beach to retire. We wanted the spot to has easy and quick access to the city of Athens and in different ways, by car or by ferry. We enjoy also the variety of choices you have for short trips and daily excursions around in islands or in mainland, as also to involve in the culture activities of the area. The summer Theatre Festival of Epidavros is an international major event during the summer, we do not want to miss it. Restaurants and luxury hotels in the area, are giving a cosmopolitan taste, which we need when socialize people and friends.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
-Water sports activities such as sailing, water skiing, windsurfing, diving and boat rental for fishing or excursions provided in the area.
- International Theatre Festival of tragedy and comedy at the ancient theater of Epidavros, every summer from June to September.
- Visit of Historic places like Mycenae, Epidavros, Monemvasia and Nafplio.
- Visit of traditional islands like Hydra, Spetses and Poros by boat or car.
-Next to the house, three minutes walking you will reach to the virgin, green and quite beach of "Kalamoti".
-Three minutes by car there is a sand beach "Limanakia", organized with beach umbrellas, serving cocktails and beverages.
- Fives minutes by car an amazing sand beach called "Kounoupi" will be your favourite
Venizelos Airport of Athens, is the closest airport to the area of Porto Heli.
-Driving to Porto Heli is 2hours and 30 minutes, but the route has spots of great views and cross the historic place of Epidavros.
-Car hire to access the area is recommended.
-Ferry(speed boats) to Porto Heli is available from the Port of Piraeus and takes 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Use of car during the stay is recommended.
Closest town is Porto Heli bay area, 7,5Km from the house with super markets, restaurants, tavernas, coffee shops and other stores.
Closest restaurant is in the Hapimag Hotel or Epavlis restaurant (recommended) 3-5 minutes by car, 7-10min walking.
-Epidavros Theatre Festival
-Daily excursion to Hydra and visit of Spetses(5 minutes by boat)
-City of Nafplio and ancient place of Mycenae
-Dinner in "Amanzoe" luxury Hotel in Kranidi
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£890|
-Deposit: 30% of total booking - to secure your booking. Security Deposit 1,000 Euro (amount refundable)
-Balance / full payment - 70% of total booking value - due 7 days before arrival
***Cancellation policy: Total refund of your money within 30 days before check in. 30% fee on booking value only if the cancellation happens after the 30 days before arrival.
Recommended changeover day Monday at 11:00-12:00a.m. Although depends of the availability changeover day could be flexible.
Notes on prices:
-Any extra bed over the 6 persons 50€
-Long stay over 3 weeks 10% discount on the basic rates
-Couples with one kid 5% discount
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Feel the cool breeze of "Aemilianus Nest" during the sunny Greek summer. As the house locate on a top of a hill the wind comes from every direction. Enjoy the orientation of the house at the down of the sun, which comes from the sea horizon. Enjoy the easy access to the interesting locations of the area and above all, be part of the blue sea or be a beach bum next to the house you live. Enjoy a house as it would be yours. Because it is built and used as a personal vacation home and not for professional tourist business.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- naturist beach
- water parks
- eco tourism
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Two bathrooms on the first floor for the three bedrooms, one en-suite for the master bedroom. One bathroom at the lounge lobby.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with double bed queen size, en-suite bathroom and two sea view balconies , 2nd bedroom with double bed queen size, 3rd bedroom with double bed queen size and balcony with sea view and to swimming pool.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: For cot, high chair and any other special requirement need cooperation with the owner, as also for any extra bed. Outside: The swimming pool/hydro massage is on the sea view veranda and has a 3,5X3,5m. size, with a relax corner bench inside. This area includes a deck with a kiosk garden and relax furniture and chairs. There is also a pergola shaded with a 8 places dinning table. Utility Room: The house is equipped with generator(in case of power failure) which is in the basement. At the basement there is a studio which is used occasionally by the staff of the house for overnight. The internal access to the basement is blocked and locked. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen,three towels for each person and extra swimming towel for each bedroom are included in the service of the house at no extra cost. House cleaning and changing of towels twice a week also included in the basic rate. Other: The living room area and the kitchen is surrounded from windows and by a veranda with east-south and south orientation, all of theme facing the sea with access to the verandas and the swimming pool area.