Villa in Dalyan, Aegean Region, Turkey - Peaceful, Secluded Location.
Villa Cennet sleeps 11 people very comfortably, but is also a perfect getaway for smaller groups. It is furnished to a very high standard, and has everything to make your stay in Dalyan very special. Every room has air conditioning for your comfort in the summer months and heating for the increasingly popular extended season holidays.The villa enjoys an unsurpassed location, perfect for days lazing by the pool with a good book,sipping cocktails on the villa balcony and enjoying the wonderful Turkish hospitality and cuisine by night-time. It is the perfect place for a family holiday; there is a large pool, and also a small shallow pool for children. Cots and high chairs are available on request. There is a great variety of activities to do in the area; visit the turtle hospital, There are Jeep safari's, rafting,boat trips where you can go fishing and crabbing. The villa is also an ideal getaway for couples, where you enjoy the tranquillity of its location.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Dalyan Iztuzu beach is a protected area voted one of the top ten beaches of the world. The beach is accessed by local bus (dolmus) car or bike, or by the water taxis which run every 15 minutes from the harbour to the beach (approximately 20 minutes journey). You can also take a local boat trip out towards the Kocegiz lake area, enjoy a BBQ on the boat, visit the markets and stop off at the famous '10 years younger' mud baths!
Dalaman airport is served by many major airlines. Transfer time to villa is 25 min. Car hire from airport is optional.
The villa benefits from a peaceful location, with the town being a mile and a half away, yet is easily accessible by foot (25mins), bicycle, car (4 mins) or taxi!.Many of the restaurateurs are happy to pick up from the villa and return after your meal. Ancient ruins of Kaunos a short journey across the river. Fethiye is located just 1 hour away and Marmaris 1 and a half hours by car. Local Dalyan market takes place on a Saturday all day.
- Booking Notes:
A deposit of 25% is required on booking the villa. The full balance is payable 10 weeks before the rental period commences. Airport transfers to villa can be arranged on request.Approximate price is Taxi for up to 4 persons £27 each way, Taxi up to 11 persons £35 each way. We employ a local company to maintain the villa and look after all our clients. Full contact details of these representatives are available at the villa. Our representatives can assist with car hire and all local excursive
Please contact owner
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All bathrooms with shower, WC/ bidet & washbasin
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 11
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 11 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: It has 5 bedrooms (3 x ‘double’, 1 x ‘3 x single’ & 1 x ‘twin’) First floor- 1x Master, 1xdouble plus 1x 3 single all with ensuite bathrooms Ground floor- 1x double, 1x twin shared bathroom.
- Notes on accommodation: This is an outstanding villa which is suitable for families, groups and couples. Villa is suitable for children, with a cot and travel cot available. High chair can be provided upon request. Long term renters welcome. Air-conditioning also has heat setting ideal for winter rentals or cooler months Outside: There is a circular pool for children, with steps either side going into the main, large pool. There is a large shaded terrace with large table and chairs, sun loungers with cushions and umbrella shades. Delightful Turkish Kosk which has raised platform with Turkish carpets and cushions, where you can relax and escape the heat of the sun, but still enjoy the outside ambiance around the pool. Cappadocian stone BBQ and poolside shower. A large orchard garden with a range of lemon, lime and pomegranate trees encircling the impressive pool and seating area. Enjoy the sun setting behind the mountains, and then the outside lights illuminate around the grounds to create a beautiful setting for a quiet relaxing evening. 2 bicycles available Utility Room: Washing machine, ironing board & iron Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen provided in the cost of the property. [Beach/pool towels not provided] A complimentary mid clean is provided for stays 14 days or longer. Extra maid service available at an additional cost.