Apartment in Kalkan, Mediterranean Region, Turkey
Palmiye is in a small development of just 7 apartments and it is in an elevated part of the town with the Taurus mountains behind bringing with it amazing views of Kalkan Bay in front of it. It is a 15-20 minute walk or 3-4 minute drive into the town. Palmiye is furnished to a high standard and we have equipped it with everything that we think you will need for a holiday with all the comforts of home. Palmiye is natural decorated and has travertine flooring throughout and is fully double glazed and has mosquito screens to all windows.
About the Owner
We purchased our penthouse in Kalkan in 2006 buying our property on only our second day in Kalkan town that's how much we enjoyed Kalkans unique atmosphere. In Kalkan we have a found a wonderful friendly home from home having made numerous friends in Kalkan and enjoying its relaxing special atmosphere with beautiful scenery and a vast choice of dining from a large carte to traditional Turkish cuisine.
From the Owner
“We had been on numerous holidays to beautiful locations in the world and we had thoughts of purchasing a property abroad as a holiday home but we had no idea where. We first travelled to Kalkan in 2006 on recommendation following arriving in Kalkan we bought our property Palmiye within 24 hours, that's how much we fell in love with Kalkan, its beautiful restaurants, scenery and wonderful hospitable people and culture”
Activity and Interests
Kalkans beach is an attractive pebbly beach with sunbeds and unbrellas and there are also several beach clubs situated around the bay, which are accessable by free water taxi and free transfers. If you are looking for a sandy beach, Kaputas beach is only 10 minutes drive on the way to Kas or you could visit Patara which has 12km of beautiful sand and is a 20km drive. Both of the sandy beaches are accessable by the local bus service.
Kalkan is approx 90 mins from Dalaman airport and approx 3.5hrs from Antalya airport.
If required the owners can arrange private transfers from either airport and the cost is approx £60 each way (for up to 3 people) and £75 each way ( for 4-6 people) from Dalaman. Car hire can also be arranged either from the airport or in Kalkan. Taxi's are also plentiful and inexpensive in Kalkan
Kalkan old town is a genuine 15minute walk from Palmiye. The nearest supermarket is a 10 minute walk or 2 minute drive away. Kas is approximately 25 minute drive away and Fethiye is 55 minutes away
Kalkan has an amazing selection of restaurants ranging from small inexpensive family run places to exclusive harbour-side or roof top restaurants with stunning views of the sea.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
A £150 non returnable deposit is required at the time of booking. The remainder should be paid 60 days prior to departure.
A separate returnable breakage deposit of £250 is also required with the balance 60 days prior to departure, which will be returned after the end of your holiday.
Changeover days are flexible to enable guests variable holidays such as 7/10 or 14 days.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week for up to 6 guests. Payments can be made by cheque, bank transfer, internet banking or via paypal.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Palmiye is a penthouse apartment offering beautiful uninterrupted panoramic views of Kalkan which you would not gain if you were staying in the town itself wonderful for enjoying an evening meal and glass of wine on one of the apartments balconies.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms, Bathroom 1 en-suite to main bedroom, with wc, basin and shower room Bathroom 1 off main lounge,wc,basin and shower room
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king-size bed , wardrobe,en-suite,chest of draws,bedside table and lamp and hair-dryer Bedroom 2 with king-size bed, wardrobe,bedside table and lamp and balcony Bedroom 3 with twin beds , wardrobe and bedside table
- Outside: The apartment boasts 3 balconies with stunning views of Kalkan, one running the entire length of the lounge area, a1 off the second bedroom, large balcony with eating area, marble table and BBQ. Large shared infinity pool and two smaller childrens splash pools. Sun loungers and bean bags. Utility Room: No separate utility room but there is washing machine,ironing board, clothes dryer and cleaning and maid service available. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen, towels and beach towels are provided. Optional midweek cleans are available on request. A welcome pack can also be provided on request. Other: x3 balconies , one running the entire length of the lounge with breakfast table and chairs, second balcony off second bedroom and large balcony with marble table and BBQ all with stunning views of Kalkan