Villa in Hisaronu, Fethiye, Aegean Region, Turkey - A Quiet And Peaceful Location, Only A Few Minutes Walk To The Centre Of Hisaronu
This fully air-conditioned detached villa is spacious and well furnished. Leading from the living room is a large terrace with seating and dining area overlooking the private swimming pool, which benefits from a shallow end, perfect for the children. With three double bedrooms (en-suite) and two twin bedrooms this villa is ideal for families/couples of all ages with plenty in the surrounding area to see and do during your stay. A quiet and peaceful location yet only a few minutes walk to Hisaronu centre, which has a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants and Oludeniz beach is just a short dolmus (local taxi) ride away. The main town of Fethiye is also just 15 minutes away.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Oludeniz Beach is just a ten minute dolmus ride away.
Hisaronu is a one hour drive from Dalaman airport.
The lively village of Hisaronu is just a few minutes walk away and is bustling with shops, bars and restaurants. The thriving harbour town of Fethiye has become a major tourist attraction and can be reached by local dolmus, where there is a large market every Tuesday.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
£100 per week non refundable deposit to secure the booking
Balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to departure
£200 refundable security deposit to be returned after property inspection
Changeover day is flexible
Booking secured with a non-refundable deposit of £100.00 per week. Balance due 8 weeks before departure. Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- water parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- whitewater rafting
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 4 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 1 with shower, En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 2 with shower, En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 3 with bath and shower, Separate bathrooms to Bedroom 4, Separate bathroom to Bedroom 5.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, Bedroom 2 with double bed, Bedroom 3 with double bed, Bedroom 4 with twin beds, Bedroom 5 with twin beds.
- Notes on accommodation: Car Parking Bedroom balconies have views of either pine forest or mountains Cots and high chairs can be provided Free daily bus to beach Local supermarket offering delivery service Outside: Private swimming pool Daily pool maintenance Private garden fully enclosed BBQ Poolside sun beds with mattresses provided Drinks tables and parasols Drinks trolley Outside seating Outside lighting Utility Room: Washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen included. The property is cleaned and towels and linen are changed on a weekly basis. Other: L-shaped terrace with seating area and dining area for 10 people. Cloakroom on ground floor.