House in Beadnell, Northumberland, England - Less Than 200 Yards From A Sandy Beach
DallyBay is perfect for a costal retreat. Located less than 200 yards from a glorious expansive sweep of golden sandy bay. Dallybay is a newly built semi-detached property and is set over three levels. It is immaculately presented with high quality furniture and fittings. The property benefits from views across an open field where there is a playground for youngsters to have fun DallyBay also boasts a secure grassed garden and decked seating area. The property has 2 double (1 on suite) and a twin, there is also 2 private parking spaces directly outside the front of the property.
About the Owner
About Piers vale
Piers vale purchased this house in 2010
Activity and Interests
5 minute walk to glorious miles of sandy Beach
Popular with watersports enthusiasts that enjoy diving, sailing windsurfing canoeing and water-skiing
in season (takeaway café van and ice-cream-van)
5 Minutes walk to Beach
10 minute walk to small grocery store
10 minute walk to Fish and chip shop
15 minute walk to pub, serving hot and cold meals,large Beer Garden
15 minutes walk to Hotel and restaurant
15 minute walk to village church
10 minute Drive to seahouses with a selection of shops, tearooms, delicatessen, Indian restaurant's and takeaway
25 minute drive to Alnwick, large Market town.
45 minute drive to Newcastle
Seahouses: Co-operative Grocery shop, butchers, bakery, delicatessen, cashpoint machine, restaurants, pubs, Beauty therapy teashops.
Boat to Farne Islands
Nearby places of interest: Bambrugh Castle, Alnwick Castle Gardens and Tree house restaurant.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2015 - 29 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
2 Aug 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
153 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Booking via email ( enquiry form)
Deposit within one week of booking.
Full payment required 6 weeks prior to arrival
There is a good will bond payable of £150 prior to arrival. (A cheque will be required, only cashed if any damage has occurred)
Arrival after 3.00pm
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- bird watching
- horse riding
- paddle boating
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- bay fishing
- water skiing
- water tubing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite Bathroom with shower cubicle, wc and wash basin Family bathroom, bath, hand held shower over bath, wc and basin.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: First floor:Double bedroom (En-suite)wall mounted TV (with Freeview) Mirrored fitted wardrobes. First Floor: Two single beds, wardrobe. Second Floor: Fabulous bedroom with 6ft sleigh bed wall mounted TV/DVD. views towards the sea and Dunstanburgh Castle
- Golf ...
- Outside: Enclosed private lawned Garden with raised decking area, table and 6 chairs ideal for Alfresco dinning. BBQ Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels linen and Fuel all includes in weekly price Other: Downstairs cloakroom WC, washbasin For stays of two weeks or more, additional towels linen and cleaning can be provided Beach towels not provided Dallybay is a Non Smoking Property