House in Vila Nova De Cerveira, Costa Verde, Portugal - A Quiet, Peaceful Location, 15 Mins From All Amenities, 20 Mins From Spain & 30 Mins From The Beach
Northern Portugal is still a piece of unspoilt heaven. There are walks for walkers, birds for birdwatchers, fish for fishermen and landscapes for artists. This large, spacious, detached house has it's own pool and decking, and an outside dining area with a fixed BBQ. It has 3 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, dining room and living room. It is in the quiet mountainous area of Fiais, on the outskirts of Mentrestido with amazing views. Only 5 minutes from the A3 leading north to Valenca and Spain and south to Braga and Porto. Closer to home is the sleepy village of Covas, with restaurants, cafes, mini supermarkets, ATM and Post Office, freshly baked bread and pizza /chicken take away. With main town facilities 15 minutes away in Valenca and Vila Nova de Cerveira. Spain is 20 minutes away.
Top Traveller Review
MAISON A FIAIS
About the Owner
4 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
MAISON A FIAIS
Accueil très sympathique . Maison dans un petit village très spacieuse, très bien équipée, piscine grande et propre, la propriété se trouve sur les hauteurs vue magnifique sur la vallée, endroit calme. Nous pouvons que recommander cette maison pour vos vacances au Portugal. vous ne serez pas déçus.
maison a Fiais
Accueil chaleureux, belle grande maison, toute équipée pièces spacieuses. Piscine grande et propre, maison en hauteur superbe vue depuis la maison sur la vallée. Nous pouvons recommander cette maison pour vos vacances au Portugal, et endroit calme.
A visiter : Pte de Lima, Porto, Caminha, viana do castelo et les plages, pour une soirée animée rendez vous au Santoinho a Viana do castelo, soirée danse et repas sur réservation
Activity and Interests
There are several different beautiful coastal beaches ranging from 30 minutes to 45 minutes away by car. And several small beaches on the river Minho 20/30 minutes away. Parking is on hand and there are several bars and restaurants to choose from. Ponte de Lima is also 30 minutes away by car where there always something to do.
Porto airport is 100 kilometres, (1 hour), by car. Car hire is recommended if you want to enjoy all that the north has to offer. Vigo airport in Spain is 40 minutes by car.
Nearest Points of Interest
Local Cafes-1km and 5km
Post Office, ATM, Mini-Supermarkets-10km, Covas
Coast/Beach Moledo, Caminha, Vila Praia de Âncora and Afife 15-17km
River Minho beaches Vila Nova de Cerveira, Gondarem 10km
Golf Course, Ponte de Lima Golf 15km
Nearest airport, Francisco Sá Carneiro, Porto, 100km
Viana do Castelo 30km
Valença and Vila Nova de Cerveira 10km
Ponte de lima 20km
Santiago de Compostela 75km
You can find several banks in Cerveira, along with a major supermarket and many cafes and restaurants. It is a university town of Art, with various kinds of art and music exhibitions.
Covas has 5 cafes/restaurants, 2 mini supermarkets, an ATM and a Post Office and is about a 12 minute drive.
The north of Portugal is still an unspoiled peace of heaven. The locals are an amazingly friendly population . Always eager to please.
Portuguese lunch of the day can be found in most cafes. Consisting of wine or beer, bread, soup, main meal with rice, salad and chips or potatoes, coffee or dessert. Usually costs around 6/7€ per person. The mixed meat bbq is very popular. If you fancy trying the local national dish, there are 365 ways of having bacalhau, (re-hydrated salted cod).
Market days are Saturday in Vila Nova de cerveira.
Wednesdays in Valenca and Caminha
There are also many beautiful beaches in Spain.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
27 May 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Booking Notes:no pets allowed.
Please contact owner
Changeover day is usually a Saturday morning. Arrivals 3pm,
Saturday and checkout 10.00am Saturday morning. However it may be possible to be flexible on these days and times.
Notes on prices:
Prices are per week in £ sterling.
A 25% non refundable deposit is required on booking, with the balance due 4 weeks prior to holiday commencement.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Away From It All
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair accessible
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- There are 2 fully tiled, large modern bathrooms. 1 upstairs with a shower cubicle, W.C. bidet, hand basin but no bath. 1 downstairs with a shower above the large bath, W.C. bidet, hand basin Both showers have very good water pressure.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The 3 large bedrooms are all of similar size. Bedroom 1 - king size bed. Bedroom 2 - double bed plus 1 single bed. Bedroom 3- double size bed. There are 2 spare single beds.
- Outside: The dining room leads out to the external dining area which is partially covered. There is a table and seating for 8 people and a large sun umbrella for alfresco dining. The decking leads to the 7m x 4m pool. There is also a fixed BBQ and parking space for two cars. Utility Room: There is no utility room but there is a washing machine, tumble dryer, ironing board and iron in the garage. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels are supplied and changed twice weekly and bed linen is supplied and changed weekly. If your stay is longer than 7 days the bathrooms will also be cleaned. Other: The large dining room opens out onto the decking where there is an outside eating area with table and chairs overlooking the pool. The inside dining table seats 8 comfortably. There is also a TV and radio/CD player.