Villa in Las Molineras Nr. Baza, Granada Province Andalucia, Spain - Private Location In Peaceful Hamlet At The Head Of A Stunningly Beautiful Cultivated Valley
This is our home in what we regard as the real Spain. It is equipped to a high standard with all the facilities necessary for a large family or group of friends to enjoy a holiday in this stunningly beautiful area of Spain. You are away from the tourist resorts and surrounded by great views. You are on the edge of a national park and a short drive from the very attractive lake Negratin where you can swim, sail or just paddle before enjoying a meal at the very reasonably priced lake side restaurant. It was discovering this lake that made us want to buy our home here. The scenery is amazing with the contrast of pinks in the rock and the ever changing blue of the lake. Once you visit it you will want to return. For the more adventurous there are many walks and interesting trips to places like Castril or the thermal baths to enjoy or maybe just sit in the sun and enjoy the free tapas you are given when you order a drink at the very friendly local bars.
About the Owner
About Mr Timothy Greaves
We live in the UK with our 2 children. We both work, but spend most of our holidays in Spain, where we have made many friends and have really fallen in love with the country.
Mr Timothy Greaves purchased this villa in 2014
Why Mr Timothy Greaves chose Granada Province (Costa Tropical)
We were first drawn to this area by the stunningly beautiful Lake Negratin, which is only a 20 minute drive from our spacious Spanish home. We love Canilies because of its old Spain charm with piazas and outdoor bars serving free tapas with drinks. There is beautiful national parkland and the lakeside beach invites with inexpensive bars and an uncrowded beach. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible to Malaga and Almaria airports on empty motorways.
What makes this villa unique
Our Spanish home has all the facilities you would expect in a large family house with private sun terrace, courtyard garden and pool.
From the Owner
“We were first drawn to this area by the stunningly beautiful Lake Negratin, which is only a 20 minute drive from our spacious Spanish home. We love Canilies because of its old Spain charm with piazas and outdoor bars serving free tapas with drinks. There is beautiful national parkland and the lakeside beach invites with inexpensive bars and an uncrowded beach. There really is something for everyone here. The area is easily accessible to Malaga and Almaria airports on empty motorways.”
Activity and Interests
Coastal beaches are about 1 hours drive but Lake Negratine is about 20 minutes drive and has quiet beaches and good inexpensive restaurants
Malaga airport is a 2 hour drive.
Granada airport is a 1 hour drive
Almaria is 1.5 hours
It is important to realise that the roads are modern motorways with very little traffic so very easy driving.
Caniles is 3 km away or 5 minutes by car
Baza is a ten minute drive as it has a new ring road.
Granada is a 1 hour drive
The lake is 15 minutes by car
Shops are 5 minutes away.
Caniles is a lovely little town with everything you may need such as supermarket, bank, doctors, restaurants and bars.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
To book please either email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0)1453836202 in the evenings
Change over days are flexible depending on previous or following booking dates.
Notes on prices:
Please feel free to discuss any special requirements. We want to help you have a great holiday and love our Spanish home as much as we do.
Pay at least one month before holiday dates
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
From the Owner
“Our Spanish home has all the facilities you would expect in a large family house with private sun terrace, courtyard garden and pool.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs is a large bathroom with bidet and bath with shower Downstairs is a good sized walk in shower room and toilet
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with king size bed, bedrooms 2,3 & 4 have double beds and bedroom 5 will have 2 single beds
- Golf ...
- Max. occupancy: 10
- pets considered
- children welcome
- Notes on accommodation: Rather than a Barbecue there is an large gas cooker and fridge in the outside sun room which is ideal for outside parties. There is also a shower area out by the pool Outside: There is a large private swimming pool which is 1.7 meters deep and about 6 meters long. You can see in the photograph it is not square but safe for toddlers as it has raised side walls and a lockable door in the outside sitting room to prevent access. There is a sun terrace near the pool and an large contained mature garden with covered seating area by the kitchen door Utility Room: Under stairs utility room with hot water cylinder and cleaning equipment Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are provided. Cleaning can be arranged as an extra option. Other: Dinning room with large table and 8 chairs