Half Moon Cottage Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom)
Half Moon Cottage.
A well equipped, comfortable studio style thatched cottage with a contemporary finish.
• Double bedroom with ensuite (shower)
• Studio style living space with well equipped kitchen.
• Flat screen TV with Freeview
• Central heating
• Towels, bed linen and tea towels are provided but please bring beach towels
• Hair dryer
• Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bread, butter, biscuits and homemade cake.
• Wi- Fi internet access, books and games. iPod / iPhone dock.
• Patio area with table and chairs
• Parking for one car
• Shops, pub, café, golf course, and hotel all approx 0.5 mile.
• Sandy beach, railway station approx 1.0 mile
Jasmine cottage (sleeps 3) is a pretty single storey thatched property . The cottage is furnished and equipped to a very high standard with many extras to ensure you have an enjoyable stay.
You only need to step outside the door to enter acres of National Trust woodland – truly a walker's paradise.
Vine Cottage (sleeps 4), A well equipped, comfortable boutique style thatched cottage with a contemporary finish.
Half Moon Cottage (sleeps 2), A well equipped, comfortable studio style thatched cottage with a contemporary finish. Great for Walking holidays, Rural or countryside holidays, Beach or lakeside relaxation, Cycling holidays
About the Owner
Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, sugar, milk,butter, bread and home-made cake.
*Bookings for a full week or a split week start on either a Friday or a Monday. We can sometimes be more flexible during low season, please enquire.
25% non refundable deposit at time of booking with full payment to be made at least 6 weeks before the start of the rental period.
A well behaved dog is allowed at a charge of £20 per dog; please let us know the details when booking.
Please note our change over days are Friday or Monday, we can sometimes be more flexible in low season please inquire.
Check in From 3pm & check out by 10am
Notes on prices:
We also offer split week bookings Fri to Mon & Mon to Fri, please inquire for prices.
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion
Prices Include: Bed, Linen & Towels. Cot, High Chair. All Electricity & Heating.
Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque or debit / credit card
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
West Runton is an ideal base from which to explore the beautiful north Norfolk coast, woodlands, market towns and villages. This pretty village is situated between the coast on one side and acres of National Trust woodland on the other – there are marked paths to allow you to walk to both Sheringham and Cromer. The railway station in the centre of the village runs a service to Norwich (calling at Wroxham on the Norfolk Broads), Sheringham and Cromer.
The beach at West Runton is a mix of sand and pebble, with superb rock pooling when the tide is out.
There are expansive sandy beaches with award winning blue flag ones at Cromer and Sheringham.
Norwich Airport 20 km
West Runton 1.5 km
About a mile away is the National Trust's Felbrigg Hall with its lovely house, orangery and lakeside walk. Within a twenty minute drive is one of the Trust's flagship properties, Blickling Hall and Sandringham is nearby.
A short drive lies the Norfolk Broads, Britain's finest inland waterway. An extensive network of rivers and shallow broads with small villages can be visited by car but it's best discovered by boat. Day boats can be hired from one of the many boatyards.
The seal population at Blakeney Point can be visited by boat from Morston and Blakeney.
A trip on the North Norfolk Railway is a must – not only does it pass through some of Norfolk’s most beautiful countryside but it allows you to explore two of Norfolk’s most popular towns – Sheringham and Holt.
Just through Weybourne is the Muckleborough Collection, which is the UK's largest privately owned working military museum.
If you're looking for theatres, try the Pavillion Theatre at the end of Cromer pier, famous for it's annual End of the pier summer show. The Little Theatre at Sheringham or the Auden Theatre in Holt or the Theatre Royal in Norwich.
- Dining Area
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: Ground Floor. Spacious and stylish kitchen/diner with seating for 8 people Large 5 ring ceramic hob and double oven Dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave. Cloakroom with WC and hand basin Spacious lounge with comfortable sofas, double sofa bed, HD TV with SKY. Large sunroom with comfortable sofas 1st Floor. Bedroom 1: Spacious double bedroom (King-size bed) with fitted wardrobes, TV and ensuite shower room. Family bathroom, shaver point, shower over bath. Bedroom 2: Twin room Bedroom 3 : 2 bunk beds. Parking for 2 cars Free Wi-Fi internet access, Central heating Towels and bed linen provided but please bring beach towels Welcome pack includes tea, coffee, milk, bread, butter, homemade cake and biscuits Shops, Pub, Golf Course, and Hotel approx 0.5 mile. Sandy Beach, Café, Railway Station, approx 1.0 mile. Non smoking Outside: Jasmine & Vine Cottage both have enclosed south facing garden with lawn, patio, platform for disposable barbecue and table and chairs. Half Moon has a patio with table and chairs.