Villa in Calis Beach, Nr. Fethiye, Turkey - Excellent Location A Short Stroll From The Beach
This stunning 5 bedroom villa, situated on a corner plot of a complex sharing a large pool, with children's pool and large lush gardens, provides luxurious and spacious accommodation for up to ten people. A short stroll takes you to the resort of Calis with it's many bars, restaurants and shops overlooking famous Calis Beach. There are excellent transport links from outside the villa and a convenience store less than 50 yards away.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
Calis Beach is only a five minute stroll from the villa. Other beaches such as Patara, Sarigerme and Olu Deniz can be reached with the minimum of fuss by the excellent transport links that pass by the villa at regular intervals throughout the day. All provide a wealth of water sports if required.
The villa is 50km from Dalaman International which is the closest international airport. Antalya International is approximately 200km. Fly Thomas Cook, Turkish Airways and Onur provide competitively priced flights all year round, with Thomson, First Choice and Easyjet operating on a seasonal basis from all major and regional UK airports. Return transfers can be arranged between Dalaman or Antalya and the villa. Alternatively car hire collection from the airport can be arranged.
The Fethiye region of Turkey offers some of the best resorts that the country has to offer - from the world famous Blue Lagoon at Olu Deniz to the 12km beach at Calis, renowned for it's amazing sunsets. With extensive historical ruins from the Roman and Lycian periods, water sports and virtually guaranteed weather there is something for everyone!
Along the Calis seafront there is a pedestrian boulevard, with many excellent restaurants, bars and shops. The atmosphere here is very informal and relaxed making it ideal for sun worshipers, couples or families. Daily activities include a selection of water sports, a family day out at the aqua park, horse riding amongst the mountains or along the beach, maybe visiting the magnificent beach at Patara where the turtles breed.
There are any number of Turkish baths which are quite an experience, Oludeniz and the Blue lagoon (one of the most photographed beaches in Turkey), are only a short bus trip away and here you can enjoy paragliding over the magnificent bay or soaking up the sun in one of the most beautiful places around.
Another excellent day out is one of the many boat trips, (which are incredibly cheap and excellent value for money), enjoying the wonderful food which is prepared endlessly for you, whilst you dive off the boat into the warm turquoise seas. If history is your interest you will not be disappointed, the places to visit are endless, old Roman Cities and tombs, churches and many other antique remains.
Fethiye is a great place to visit, many fine restaurants, clubs and bars, here you can take a boat trip and tour the 12 islands, or enjoy an evening sunset cruise (with live singers) many jeep safaris are available, as are canoeing, canyoning, mountain bike excursions.
Calis is a beach resort with spectacular views and stunning sunsets situated just a short distance from Fethiye on the South west of Turkey, It makes a fantastic holiday choice as it is situated amongst the mountains and the sea, offering a lovely refreshing breeze all year round. The area is one of breathtaking scenery and natural beauty and exceptional weather. The climate is good all year round with temperatures ranging from 16' in January to 40' in July and August.
- Booking Notes:
For dates other than those specified above please contact agent direct for prices
Discounted rates for two weeks or more - please enquire for details
A security bond of £250 will be required, refundable subject to a satisfactory condition upon departure.
We try to be as flexible as possible regarding changeover days. Please enquire for details.
Notes on prices:
NB: Prices may be subject to change at the advertiser's discretion.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- There is a ground floor WC. The first floor offers a family bathroom, as well as an en-suite shower room to the double bedroom. There is a further shower room on the second floor.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The first floor offers two double and one twin bedroom. The second floor offers a further twin and master double with sun terrace and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Notes on accommodation: Cots and high chairs can be made available upon request but are charged for separately. The accommodation is non-smoking. Outside: A large terrace with integral barbecue overlooks the beautifully tended gardens and large pool. Utility Room: The first floor utility room offers storage and a washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bedding and bath/hand towels are provided and are of the highest quality. Beach towels are not provided. Extra towels and a midstay cleaning service can be provided upon request and at extra cost.