Villa in Es Canutells Sant Clement, Menorca - Quiet Position 10 Mins Walk To The Beach
Villa Marissa is a three bedroom, three bathroom spacious family villa.
The villa is totally private and secure with a gated drive, allowing plenty of off road parking.
The beautiful gardens contain fragrant bougainvillea and mature palm trees, and boasts a magnificent 8 m kidney shaped pool.
The villa is located in a quiet residential road and commands amazing sea views with a short stroll to a safe, quiet ,sandy beach perfect for young children, and a separate rocky cove for diving. The beach bar and restaurant are positioned above the beach, again with spectacular views.
There is a mini market, souvenir shop and another bar close by. Also an aparthotel where for the price of a drink you can watch the local entertainment.
For more choice shopping and entertainment, the local village of San Clemente is a 10 min. drive from the villa.
The capital Mahon is less than a 20min drive from the villa, and well worth a visit.
The villa offers a host of extras including free wi fi, full satellite t.v to see all your favourite programmmes bbc itv channel 4 & 5 including all football matches, 3 tv.s including a 55" in main lounge and , in a separate lounge, ideal to keep young ones amused.
Beside the pool is a hot and cold shower, and a spacious marquee, providing shade, and an extra dining area for al fresco dining. A barbeque for easy cooking, and 6 sunbeds on patio,
For the more active there is a table tennis table.
About the Owner
I have worked in menorca for 9years and I am here during the summer letting period, I am committed to make your holiday a good one and I am always looking to improve the villa.
This is the first season for this villa it previously has been a family home which means there are a few extras more than a villa which has been only a letting villa
From the Owner
“Sea views spacious comfortable, quite, private, safe close to cove and quite beach as well as beach restaurant prehistoric caves within walking distance, traffic free walking paths”
Activity and Interests
There are two small coves approx a 5 min walk from the villa.
One cove is rocky and a favourite with locals on a Sunday who like to dive off the rocks.
The other is a lot larger and is sandy with shallow water and is ideal for younger children.
There is a wooden walk way linking the two.
The beach is un spoilt and very quaint, and the home to ducks and chickens. Local fishermen sail from there, and sell their catch to the beach bar on their return, which is located at the top of the beach.
The airport of Mahon is 15 minute drive from the villa, making Canutells the nearest resort to the airport. However as it is not under the flight path it is extremely quiet and unspoilt.
A taxi journey from the airport would cost about 18euros.
The nearest village San Clemente is a 10min drive from the villa down country lanes.
Here you will find a good selection of banks, bars, shops, and restaurants, there is also a local jazz club open to all.
The capital of Mahon is a 15min drive from the villa. With all the facilities of a capital city, and breath taking port is well worth a visit, day time or evening.
Tv all sports programes, films ,childrens channels etc.. provided,also good internet
for those requiring the same as one would have at home.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
25% deposit is required on booking ( none refundable)the balance to be paid
8 weeks before holiday
We try to accomodate your choice of change over day. guests must vacate at 10am, arriving guests can access after 3pm.
However we are flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Close to the capital passing through the village of Sant clement”
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Freezer ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Room
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, shower over bath with glass enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, with wash basin
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure, wet room with wash basin
- Family bathroom with full size bath and overhead shower. En-suite to main bedroom comprises of large walk in shower room. Second twin bedroom has en-suite shower room. all with hair dryer
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main bedroom with double queen bed and fitted wardrobes, and also attached dressing room. 2 further bedrooms both with twin beds and wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Veranda ...
- Notes on accommodation: Villa Marissa is an extremely spacious, light, and airy modern villa, fully equipped and tastefully furnished with high quality fixtures and fittings. The villa is totally private and secure with a hedge surrounding the mature garden which contains a typical Mediteranean palm tree and bouganvillea, and fragrant cherry, pear and peach trees. Outside: To the front of the villa is a mature, lawned garden, completely enclosed by hedge. To the side of the villa is a small courtyard with flowered borders and peach tree again hedge surrounded. The kidney shaped 8mx4m tiled pool with solar heated shower surrounded by terrace is located to the rear of the property. This again is surrounded by hedge and also fence, and has flower borders and also fruit trees. and is surrounded by a terrace with non slip tiles. A sun trap and ideal position for sun bathing on the loungers. Alternatively as a restbite from the sun there is a marquee providing shade, or for al fresco dining overlooking the pool as the bar barbecue and outside dining facilities are also located here as well. Utility Room: Utility room,with a large fridge/ freezer , Exterior laundry room, with washing machine.cabinet freezer and large bottle cooler Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: linen/maid service: Villa will be cleaned once a week when all bed linen and towels are changed. A welcome pack will be provided on your arrival. The garden is attended on a weekly basis, and the swimming pool is cleaned twice week