Les Bressettes B&B and Les Petite Bressettes self catering cottage.
Elegant Bed and Breakfast sleeps up to 4 + 2 people in 2 wonderful en-suite bedrooms. includes full continental breakfast and complimentary drinks. standard price of 80 euros per room per night
Self catering cottage (gite) sleeps up to 7 people includes a welcome pack of tea coffee milk, bread cheese butter and eggs.
Seasonal prices apply to the gite
Our 250 year old Tradition Stone Perigordian Houses are set in wonderful gardens and grounds just 10km from Le Bugue.
Our self catering gite "Les Petite Bressettes" is a separate cottage within the grounds and has 3 double bedrooms and a sofa bed to sleep up to 7 people
The seasonal rates apply to the self catering cottage
Our B&B "Les Bressettes" has 2 Bedrooms - Bedroom 1 has a double four poster bed where you sleep under a vaulted ceiling with ancient oak beams, in the Modernised Ensuite Bathroom you can relax in a warm bath or have just a quick shower.
Bedroom 2 has a Kingsized bed and the modern Ensuite bathroom has a lovely double ended bath, again sleeping under the ancient beams.
Extra beds can be put in each room for baby/child or another person
The price in the B&B includes an extensive continental breakfast and complimentary drinks through out your stay
The standard rate applies to our B&B option which is 80 euros per room per night
We are just a short drive from hundreds of interesting Châteaux, the fascinating Caves where you can see the evidence of prehistoric man, Famous vineyards. Wonderful scenery,
The Dordogne and Vezere Rivers for canoeing and fishing and we are surrounded by fantastic restaurants.
The Local Golf course is 1 mile away.
We ask you to make yourself at home enjoying a drink in the lounge, out side on the terrace, or by the Heated Chlorine Free Swimming Pool.
In our B&B we include a full "eat all you can" continental breakfast and all drinks you want are included. We have only 2 B&B bedrooms so that we can offer you a relaxed holiday and can offer you the things that will make your holiday special.
Les Petite Bressettes is our separate self catering cottage (gite) which sleeps up to 7 people - we include a extensive welcome pack please see the description
About the Owner
Why Elizabeth Yeomans chose Perigord Noir
We looked for 3 years for the right property but as soon as we drove up the drive we realised that this was the place for us.
Despite the amount of work needed we realised that this was our piece of heaven
What makes this house unique
Secluded and tranquil but in the heart of everything that you want to see in this wonderful part of France
We ask for 20% booking deposit
Balance payable on arrival
Wee DO NOT currently ask for a security deposit as our guests always report breakages - we hope this may continue
Our change over day for our gite is normally Saturday - although we will rent for less than a week in low and mid season so then I=you can come any day
For B&B we will rent for 1 night or more of course so come any day.
Notes on prices:
In the B&B we offer a single occupancy discount.
From the Owner
“We looked for 3 years for the right property but as soon as we drove up the drive we realised that this was the place for us. Despite the amount of work needed we realised that this was our piece of heaven”
Activity and Interests
Les Petite Bressettes offers a self catering cottage whilst Les Bressettes offers B&B (Chambre d'hote) in two bedrooms in the main house
Set in the heart of the Dordogne and within easy reach of all the area has to offer from the caves, chateaux and vineyards to the canoeing and fishing on the Vezere and Dordogne rivers.
The Arcachon Basin is only 2 hours away and we often go for a daytrip as the water is lovely and warm and the seafood ,especially noted for oysters, is wonderful
Airports: Flights arrive regularly from the UK to Bergerac and Brive airports (about 1 hour away) and to Bordeaux and Limoges airports (about 2 hours away).
A list of car hire firms can be sent on request. to see all the area has to offer a car is recommended.
We drive down from Calais in around 8 hours but there are closer ports
If you don't want to drive pick up from either airport and escorted trips to places of interest can be provided by arrangement.
Le Bugue is 10km away and I go every day for fresh bread and pastries - it has a range of shops, restaurants, and activities.
From the Owner
“Secluded and tranquil but in the heart of everything that you want to see in this wonderful part of France”
- Bed & Breakfast
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Fireplace ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer ...
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Microwave ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Refrigerator ...
- Hob ...
- Toaster ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Television ...
- Video Library ...
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool ...
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- smoking allowed ...
- autumn foliage
- theme parks
- water parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- freshwater fishing
- 1500 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, This bathroom is En-suite to B&B bedroom 1
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), This bathroom is En-suite to B & B bedroom 2
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, B&B bedroom in main house
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, B&B room in main house - Kingsized bed
- B&B bedroom in Main house. Bedroom 1 - .Wonderful double four poster bed under a vaulted and beamed ceiling En-suite bathroom with bath & shower Bedroom 2 - Very large bedroom with Kingsized bed and Ensuite bathroom with double ended bath. Each B&B room can have a child's/baby cot added or a single bed..to enable it to sleep 3 people 80 euros per night per room Self catering cottage (gite) has 3 bedrooms and a sofa bed and can sleep up to 7 people seasonal prices apply to the gite
- Bicycles ...
- Boat ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
- Tennis ...
- 4 bicycles
- Included in Price
- Booking Possible
- Booking Possible
- Catering available
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation in the cottage: Large Lounge /Dining room with Inglenook fireplace with Wood burning stove Large modernised Bathroom with bath /shower includes all towels and tissue Extra separate toilet - handy for families Modernised Kitchen with stove and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle and coffee maker and much much more- we include a welcome pack of tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bread, butter, cheese, eggs and 3 bottles of wine to get you started 3 double Bedroom with beamed ceilings and a sofa bed so that it can sleep up to 7 people - but lovely for couples too Outside: The gite is set in nearly 4 acres of lovely gardens and grounds, with several ponds, watch the red squirrels in the trees or if you are lucky watch the deer grazing on the lawn. Near the gite is our Sparkling Heated Swimming Pool which is Chlorine Free and kind to your skin and eyes - it is for full use of the gite with occasional use by owners or B&B guests There are several patios and terraces with a variety of furniture for meals outside, sunbathing or sipping a glass of wine There is a BBQ with charcoal for the use of gite guest