Near Carvoeiro, Algarve. Peaceful location, ideal for Golfing Holidays & Short Breaks - 5 Km from several Beautiful Beache
Matusadona is a beautifully converted farmhouse set in 6000 square metres of garden overlooking the Monchique mountains, with sweeping lawns which are perfectly suited for families with young children as there is plenty of space for them to run around and play. But also ideal for golfing holidays! The setting is in a quiet rural location yet just 5km from several wonderful beaches; the Villa is only a short drive to the beach of Praia Marinha, considered by Michelin Guide to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe, famous for its beautiful cliffs and a maximum of 20 minutes drive from 8 spectacular golf courses. There are also a multitude of restaurants and bars to be found. The villa comprises 2 double en-suite rooms and 2 smaller double rooms (one with twin beds) which share a bathroom with shower and toilet. There is also a self-contained 2 bedroom cottage ( which is not included in the cost) available if needed.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
This is the most amazing spot in the Algarve... you are away from the huslte and bustle of the busy sea side tourists, and yet so close to everything you need. (Beaches GOLF, Restaurants Shops). The owners are so relaxed and easy to deal with - makes renting a breeze. Perfect for one or more families to have the perfect holiday... No need to browse any further.. you wont be disappointed!! Im coming back as soon as I can!
We have stayed here a few times and keep coming back. It is the most wonderful holiday villa and never fails to be our best holiday of the year.
The villa and surrounding grounds have been very well cared for and is both spacious and comfortable. Whether you are swimming , enjoying a BBQ or having a sun downer drink you are constantly reminded of just how great this villa and location is. Our favorite start to the day is breakfast in the early morning sun.
The local beaches are amazing, unspoiled and away form the usual 'package holiday' masses. There are some great villages to visit both in land as well as along the coast and plenty of quality golf courses near by if that's your thing.
I would HIGHLY recommend this villa for anyone wanting an unforgettable Algarve holiday!
From the Owner
“Matusadona is ideal for families with young children with ample play area on the beautiful lawns surrounding the Villa and swimming pool. The Villa is private and quiet with plenty of parking space, at the same time it is close to beautiful beaches and golf courses. The Slide & Splash Water Park in Lagoa is a few minutes away. For golf lovers this is the ideal spot for a Golfing Holiday being a maximum of 20 minutes drive from 8 spectacular golf courses.”
Activity and Interests
Praia Marinha, Praia Albandeira & Benagil amongst several other beaches are only a few minutes drive away. For golf lovers and golfing holidays there are several spectacular golf courses to be found within a 20 minute drive. For children there is the slide and splash water park in Lagoa.
There are plenty of supermarkets, restaurants and bars in the area including the Aqua Portimao, a large shopping mall with over 117 shops.
The villa is a 45 minute drive from Faro airport and car hire is essential.
It is a 5km drive to Carvoeiro, 2km to Lagoa, 1,5km to Porches.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Full balance to be paid 8 weeks before the start of the holiday. A deposit of £200 per week to be paid when making the booking and breakage deposit of £150 on arrival. This will be refunded a few days after the holiday once the villa has been inspected.
Please contact owner.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Shower room 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Main en-suite bathroom has bath, shower, toilet, double basins. 2nd en-suite has a shower - no bath, 3rd bathroom has a shower - no bath.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: 2 Large en-suite double bedrooms with double bed; 2 smaller double bedrooms (one with twin beds) sharing a bathroom with shower and toilet.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The main house consists of 2 large en suite double bedrooms and 2 smaller double bedrooms (one with twin beds) which share a bathroom with a shower. It has a large open plan kitchen equipped with 2 fridges, washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, leading into dining and lounge areas which in turn lead to covered terraces great for El Fresco dining beside the swimming pool. In addition there is a two bedroom cottage with full kitchen, ensuite bathroom, second toilet, lounge and dining areas and all leading on to a large covered terrace. Outside: The swimming pool is 8mx5m and set in 6000 square metres of lawn and garden equipped with garden chairs, loungers and umbrellas. There is a BBQ and outside dining areas. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and there is a cleaning service from Mondays to Fridays.