Villa in Cortijo Moya Nr. Periana, Andalucia, Spain - Peaceful Location, Half An Hour From The Coast
Casa Era and Casa de Coreos, originally 2 separate houses, were connected when reformed in 2007 to incorporate 3 reception rooms and a pool with terraces and front gated courtyard leading from the ‘era’, together with 3 bedrooms, the master en-suite. The house is situated at the centre of this small hamlet of 7 properties with car parking in front of the house and views over olive and orange groves towards the surrounding mountains. The house retains original features such as fire places, beamed ceilings and a bread oven on the rear terrace. Folding doors lead from the living room to the pool terrace with feature rock outcrop next to the pool. The hamlet is accessed via concrete roads from nearby Periana or Mondron, which have bars, restaurants and shops.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
The Costa Del Sol coast is only 30 minutes driving time away from Moya.
Both Malaga and Granada airports are around 1 hour's drive from Moya. Car hire is essential.
Mondron is the nearest town and is a twenty minute walk from the house. Periana is about two miles away, which is only about 5 minutes by car
There is an excellent public swimming pool in Vinuela, which is a 15 minute drive from the house.
Periana has a full range of facilities, including banks, shops, restaurants and bars
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£211|
A deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking with the balance payable 6 weeks before the holiday. The deposit is refundable in the event of cancellation prior to the date that the final balance becomes due.
To enquire about availability or to make a booking, please contact Jill Warsop :-
0044 (0)1949 845452
Changeover days are flexible. Our agent will meet guests in Periana and take them to the house. The charge for this is included in the rental unless the arrival is outside of normal hours, in which case there would be an additional charge, payable locally
Payment by Paypal to email@example.com preferred. 20% deposit on booking to confirm reservation, balance payable 6 weeks before start of rental period. For bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance, full payment is required at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite shower room to Master Bedroom with four piece suite including bidet Further shower room on first floor with toilet and walk-in shower.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Bedroom with large double bed and en-suite shower room, windows to front and side aspects Double bedroom, windows to rear and side aspects Single bedroom with window to rear
- Outside: At the front of Casa Era is a private gated courtyard, with terracing at the rear of the house and further terracing around the private pool area. A table and chairs are situated on the rear terrace, which is ideal for barbecuing and eating outside. Loungers are also provided for guests to relax and enjoy the sunshine. Utility Room: Separate utility room with washing machine and fridge/freezer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included (not beach towels) and are changed weekly. The property is cleaned in between lets.