Cottage in Burley, New Forest National Park, Hampshire, England - Situated On A Quiet Lane In The Heart Of The Forest And Only 20 Mins Drive To The Beach
Beautiful luxury new forest cottage situated on a quiet lane in the heart of the forest. Ideal for romantic breaks and for families. We cater extremely well for young children with everything from bath toys, trikes, scooters, a play room with games, toys and books and equipment includes an electric steriliser, blender etc. There's even a craft box and play doh for those rainy days. 3 night Weekend Breaks arriving Friday and 4 night Mid Week Breaks arriving Monday. 7 night breaks arriving Monday or Friday.
Top Traveller Review
Family loved it - we will be back.
About the Owner
I live in Burley with my two Children aged 6 and 11
Guestbook comments from the owner
August 2016 - Another lovely stay at Twin Cottage - 14th Stay here and it never fails to disappoint! The sun even shone for us this time. Thank you Amanda once again. Weston Family
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
We had the most wonderful few days at Twin Cottage. We arrived late at night and it was magical driving through the forest - we felt like we were away from it all before we even arrived. The cottage was gorgeous and we were greeted by the smell of freshly baked bread, wine and chocolates - a wonderful welcome. We had everything we needed and more, and especially loved the wood burner, bathroom and wild horses. Our two-year-old son loved the playroom - and the lovely gift Amanda left him - so much that we struggled to pull him away for our days out. A great break away and we'd highly recommend it. Thanks Amanda. Rachel, Mike and Zack.
Lovely house, setting and stay!
On arrival everything was better than we were expecting - the welcome pack, the cleanliness, the rooms. We felt instantly at home. Really nice to stay somewhere that is so child friendly but not full of childrens bits or clutter. We would definitely recommend to friends and anyone else, children or no children.
Idealic cottage in a perfect location
This cottage was ideal for my husband and I and our 3 year old daughter. All the essentials and more were provided, meaning we could pack light and not worry about forgetting something. Everything you need for your little ones was at hand from high chairs to bath toys, and cutlery to kids shampoo! We were also catered for too, with fresh bread, coffee, bacon, eggs and the essential bottle of wine! The cottage is an ideal location, close to nearby towns, beaches and right on many cycle routes in and around the area. A great holiday had by all! Thanks Amanda.
A perfect get away for the whole family.
Twin cottage is a fabulous base to explore the new forest. The accommodation is flawless and works for all ages. There are endless toys and equipment for children, both indoors and outdoors and many thoughtful touches for parents including the generous welcome hamper and homemade bread! The cottage is utterly immaculate and has everything you will need for a short break, the garden is enclosed and safe with plenty of toys as well as table and chairs. The location is perfect for exploring the forest without the need to keep getting into the car. You will want to return as soon as you can! It is perfect.
Activity and Interests
20 minutes drive to many lovely beaches
Peppa Pig World/Paultons Park - 20 minutes drive
15 minute drive from brockenhurst train station. 2 hour drive from london.
30 minute drive from Bournemouth & Southampton Airport.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Winter Weekly 2016
4 Nov 2016 - 22 Dec 2016
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE 3 NIGHT WEEKENDS - FRI,SAT,SUN & 4 NIGHTS MIDWEEK MON, TUES, WED, THUR
Notes on prices:
Weekly bookings starting on a Monday or Friday
3 night weekend breaks Friday to Monday
4 night mid week breaks Monday to Friday
Standard Prices exclude Christmas, New Year and Bank Holidays
Please see our website for up to date pricing/special offers and short break prices
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Fireplace ...
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine ...
- Wood Stove ...
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Dishwasher ...
- Kitchen ...
- Oven ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Hob ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Game Room ...
- Games ...
- Music Library
- Stereo ...
- Video Library
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom with larger shower and a beautiful antique slipper bath. Halo & Horns toiletries, bath toys, step stool, baby bath and baby change mat for the children and luxury towels, bathrobes and ren mini toiletries supplied for the adults.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5
- Childrens Room - 2 Single Bed, 1 Cot, Can accommodate 3 children without cot with futon mattress
- Adult Room - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, The cot can be moved to this room but leaves little space
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 5 (2 Bedrooms (4 + cot) Notes on bedrooms: Adult/Double Room with Antique king size bed and furniture; Childrens room with twin beds plus 1 wooden cot (a further travel cot is available). A bedguard, nightlight, room thermometer is available. The beds can be put together to make a queen size bed.
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Barbecue ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: SHORT BREAKS AVAILABLE - 3 night weekends (arrival Friday departure Monday) & 4 night mid week breaks (arrival Monday to departure Friday). Prices include Logs, Coal and necessities like dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, foil, cling film, washing powder, toilet rolls etc etc. Plus luxury welcome pack of tea, coffee, sugar, herbal tea, bread, eggs, bacon, sausages, butter, orange juice, milk, chocolates, wine, cereal, croissants & jam. Outside: Large outdoor garden, table and chairs, barbecue and charcoal, sandpit, trikes, scooters etc. Direct forest access. Cleaning / Towels / Linen: All luxury towels, linen and adult bath robes provided. Beach towels provided. We also provide all the necessities like toilet rolls, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets etc. Other: Telephone & free wireless internet Sony bluetooth speaker CD/radio player Separate office and Playroom off the kitchen full of toys and play kitchen Outdoor trike, scooters, sandpit, fishing nets etc