Cottage in Lison, Nr. Bayeux, Calvados, Normandy, France - A Peaceful Location In A Sleepy Commune Within Easy Driving Reach Of Normandy Landing Beaches, Miles
Within easy driving reach of Normandy landing beaches, miles of sandy coastline and an abundance of restaurants. Sites of National interest - Bayeux, Caen, Honfleur and the Mont St Michel are all within a day's drive. Frequent trains to Giverney and Paris (just over two hours.)
Top Traveller Review
Ideal Normandy stay
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
'We received a wonderfully warm welcome from our hosts, we were delighted that the cottage far exceeded our expectations. We really appreciated the local history guide to the village.' (June 2014)
'A delightful stay in the best equipped cottage we have found in many years of self catering - we've been to the area many times and have to say this cottage and the welcome has been the best so far.' (July 2014)
Our grandson set up a mutual admiration society with Louis the donkey loved feeding him apples and the cuddles! Everything provided for a very comfortable stay. (July 2014)
Great set up, excellent location. Thank you for your hospitality I think we will be back. (August 2014)
Lovely beds, beaches, lots of space and museums! 100% better than home! Adam (8) (August 2014)
1 holidaymaker review
Ideal Normandy stay
Quiet, peaceful location with all the necessary equipment etc to provide for our two-week stay. The property was clean, tidy and as described in the listing. A pleasant welcome from the owner, Jonathan, who lives nearby and was always available if we needed assistance. He made the booking process easy and provided us with all the information we required before arrival. Would definitely recommend this property as an excellent base for exploring the region. A car is a must though, as the nearest shop is about 2 miles (?) away.
Activity and Interests
A choice of sandy beaches within a 25km radius
By ferry to Cherbourg (45 mins) Caen/Ouistreham (60 mins)
Le Harve or St Malo (130 mins)
Via Channel Tunnel - 4/5 hours drive from Calais.
Nearest airports - Carpiquet or Dinard.
Nearest train station - Lison Gare - 5 mins drive.
Nearest town for shops and restaurants - Isigny-sur-Mer, 15 mins drive
St Fromond - 10 mins drive. Nearest baker and café etc - Lison Gare.
A comprehensive handbook of local information is provided.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
10 Sep 2016 - 24 Feb 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
Please contact owner
Saturday, arrivals after 4.00pm, departures before 10.00am unless by prior arrangement
Notes on prices:
A reduction of 10% will be applied to each additional consecutive week.
A reduction of 10% will be applied to only two guests who confine themselves to one room and one bathroom.
Pets are charged £25 pcw - (1 pig's ear provided)
Deposit immediately - rental six weeks before arrival
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Two en suite bathrooms with shower over slipper bath, hand basin and WC.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed, Bedroom 2 with twin beds. Accessed by open tread wooden spiral staircase.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Plenty of room to park and a large garden to relax in, garden furniture and barbecue supplied. Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning and all linen and towels included. No smokers please. Pets used to farm animals welcome downstairs. Other: Spacious conservatory with uninterrupted views over fields and pasture land. Ground floor cloakroom with WC.