Apartment in Praia da Luz, Western Algarve, Portugal - 5 Minutes Walk From Praia Da Luz Beach, Shops And Restaurants
This superb, spacious 3 bedroom duplex apartment (c.175 sq m - 1,890 sq. ft.) is situated in the Baia Da Luz resort, which opened in 2008. The contemporary interior is fitted to a very high specification and to 5 star standards, has a fully fitted large kitchen, large open plan living area, spacious mezzanine level and has its own private rooftop balcony on the 3rd floor. It also has a large balcony area on the 2nd floor. The kitchen is fully furnished with granite counter tops and Siemens appliances while the living room has Sky Satellite TV and DVD. There are 3 double bedrooms, one with en-suite including bath. Praia da Luz has a stunning sandy blue flag beach just 250m from the apartment, whilst the facilities in the resort include 3 swimming pools, including toddlers paddling pool, restaurant, children's playground & 2 tennis courts. Lagos & many other beaches are a short drive away as are several golf courses, including Boavista (5 mins), Espiche (15mins), Penina (25 mins) & Amendoeira (30mins).
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
We really had a fantastic time in your penthouse apartment. It is absolutely stunning, and fitted out to a 5 star standard. It is incredibly spacious, and was perfect for our family, particularly being so close to the lovely beach at Luz, and also only 100 metres from the pool area and lovely Alloro restaurant. Lovely quiet resort, friendly staff and loads of great restaurants within walking distance. We will be going back next year, thanks again for all your help.
H Mills, August 2014.
Activity and Interests
The apartment is a 5 minute stroll from the promenade and lovely sandy beach at Praia Da Luz, one of the best beaches in the Algarve. It is sheltered by magnificent coloured sandstone cliffs with spectacular cliff walks and edged by several rock pools. With many water sports activities, stylish beach side cafes, restaurants and bars, the beach is ideal for all tastes. Within 5km there are the beautiful beaches of Meia Praia, Dona Ana, Batata, Porto des Mos and many more small bays.
Direct flights are available from most UK and Irish airports to Faro International. Flying time is from 2 hours 20 mins to 2 hours 40mins. Faro is a 50mins drive on the new A22 motorway. A train service operates from Faro to Lagos and it is just a short taxi ride from Lagos station. A private transfer can be arranged if required from Faro airport. We deal with an excellent car rental company who offer extremely competitive rates all year round.
Baia da Luz is a 5 minutes walk from the centre of the delightful village of Praia Da Luz, with its supermarkets, shops, bars and restaurants. Luz is 4km west of the town of Lagos, where you can find a modern marina offering sea fishing, dolphin watching, many beaches, a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars. It is within easy reach of Monchique in the mountains and Cape St. Vincent, the most south-western point of mainland Europe. Seville and Lisbon can both be reached in 2 hours 30mins.
Within the Baia da Luz resort is a snack bar and the Alloro restaurant. The restaurant provides a take-away service also. Babysitting services can be obtained and paid for through reception.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 30 Nov 2016
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
We require a non-refundable 25% deposit to confirm a booking, and full payment 6 weeks prior to arrival. Payment is usually made by telegraphic transfer.
The apartment is available for January, May, August and September 2014. The apartment can be rented for a minimum of one week up to a maximum of four weeks.
Changeover day is flexible. The apartment will be available from 3.30pm on arrival and should be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Subject to other bookings these times may be flexible.
Notes on prices:
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En-suite bathroom to Master bedroom with wc, bath, bidet and shower. Second bedroom also has en-suite bathroom with wc and shower. Main bathroom with shower and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: The 3 double bedrooms are all fitted with king/twin beds, fitted wardrobes, wooden floors with underfloor heating. In addition to two twin beds, the very spacious mezzanine level also has a pull-out sofa bed which can sleep an additional 2 people.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment has complete underfloor heating and air-conditioning throughout. There is a free allocated parking space in the underground car park which is accessible by lift and stairs. There is also ample parking outside the apartment in addition to this. Cots and high chairs can be rented from reception. Outside: Across the road just 60 metres from the apartment, is the private gated Baia Da Luz resort with pool area. There are 2 large pools as well as 1 children's pool, and the area includes a bathroom and changing facilities. There is a children's playground, beautifully maintained gardens, 2 tennis courts, a pool snack bar and a beautiful restaurant, The Alloro. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bath, hand towels and bed linen are all included. Travel cots, high chairs and beach towels are available for hire at the resort reception. A laundry and cleaning service is also available, and payment for this can be made at the resort reception. Other: The main balcony on the 2nd floor is equipped with top of the range patio table & chairs which seats 6 people. In addition, the private rooftop balcony on the 3rd floor enjoys splendid views over the surrounding area, and has 2 sun loungers and a table.