Villa nr Oludeniz, Ovacik , Fethiye , Turkey - Peaceful Location,10 Mins Drive To Beach, 5 Mins walk to local Bars , restaurants and Shops.
4 bed Villa with private pool and large terrace with stunning views. There are two double bed rooms, and two twin bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite and a further two bathrooms. It's in a quiet location but Local shops ,bars and restaurants are within 5 minutes walk. 5 minutes bus ride to lively Hisaranou and 10 minutes to beautiful beach resort of Oludeniz. 15 minutes to pretty harbour town of Fethiye.
About the Owner
We purchased this villa over 5 years ago after visiting the area and having many happy holidays in this region.
We live in England with our three sons, dog and cat and love to visit the villa as often as time allows.
The reason we bought in the region because it offers all that a family wants when looking for a relaxing holiday in a peaceful location but all amenities are very close by to enjoy when needed.
We hope you enjoy our villa as much as we do.
From the Owner
“This property is in an ideal location with amazing views. Whilst in a quiet position allowing privacy it is also near to resturants and all transport to allow access to the more lively areas when needed”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Paragliding, mountain walking, water sports available. Water parks.
10 minute drive to beach resort of Oludeniz (blue Lagoon). Numerous Restaurants, bars and shops.
45 minute drive to nearest airport of Dalaman
5 minute walk to shops and local restaurants 5 minute. bus ride to lively village of Hisaranou, 10 mins to beach resort of Oludeniz, the famous Blue Lagoon, 15 mins bus drive to pretty harbour town Fetyie with good shopping and resturants. Various excursions available, paragliding, jeep safari, Saklikent Gorge, Kayakoy (ghost village) Boat trips available. Aquapark 5 mins walk away from villa. New aqua park also with walking distance .
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
£150 non refundable deposit is payable on booking for each week. Balance is due six weeks before arrival. There will be a £100 damage deposit payable on the balance which will be refunded seven days after departure. Payment by cheque or bacs.
£100.00 non refundable deposit on booking. Full payment to be received 8 weeks before arrival.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Games
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered
- wheelchair inaccessible
- near the sea
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En suite to bedroom 1 with shower wc and basin, 2 further bathrooms with shower wc and basins close proximity to bedrooms.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps up to 9 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with en suite and balcony.Bedroom 2 twin beds with balcony and mountain view. Bedroom 3 double bedroom access to pool and lower terrace. Bedroom 4 twin beds. Bathroom on this floor as well.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Barbecue ...
- Notes on accommodation: Four bed villa with private pool. Fantastic mountain, valley and sea views. Quiet location and within easy access to bars, restaurants and shops. Outside: Large outdoor shaded terrace with table and chairs. Private Pool terrace with sun loungers. Dining table and chairs. Lower terrace with garden area with bbq, gazebo and seating. Utility Room: Large store room with ironing board and airer.storage for pool furniture. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed Linen and towels supplied upon arrival. Pool maintenance daily, gardener three times per week. Other: Large covered Terrace with Dining Table and chairs overlooking the pool area below. Pool area with sunbeds and umbrella, and garden table and chairs. Lower garden area with gazebo, built in bbq with table and chairs. Gas bbq available.