Villa in Fayence, Var, Cotes D'Azur, France - The Yellow House Is Set In A Quiet Neighbourhood Of Fayence, A Mere 5 Minutes Drive From The Centre
The Yellow House is bright, airy and spacious. Recently refurbished throughout, it features a range of modern amenities, and is an ideal location for family holidays. The house sleeps 8 comfortably, in 4 bedrooms, with 3 bathrooms (1 family with bath and walk in shower, 2 en suite: 1 with bath and overhead rain shower, 1 with walk in shower). There is a large lounge and open plan kitchen, with extensive terraces to the front and rear. The large garden, surrounding the house, features a play area with children’s swings. There is also a utility / laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing board.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
The Yellow house was purchased by our family 4 years ago. My parents have spent a significant amount of time effort and love into refurbishing and re-decorating the property
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
This was our 2nd time at the yellow house, once again we had a fantastic time. The property has everything you'll ever need, fully equipped with all essentials and more. The pool and grounds are exceptional. Perfect base for getting around the cote d'zure. Can't really commend the owners enough for such an excellent holiday rental. Will definitely be returning in the future and highly recommend this property to anyone thinking of taking a holiday in fayence.
We had a fantastic week in the 'Yellow House'! The house is just secluded enough to feel very relaxing yet close enough to shops, the local village and lake to provide alternative entertainment. The house, and in particular the kitchen, is well equipped with everything you need - spare towels, all cooking equipment, TV, WiFi, super comfy beds etc. The house is very clean with beautiful decor and the swimming pool is the perfect place to cool off! Top tips - walk to the hotel down the road (10 mins or so) - amazing and reasonable outside restaurant, wine tasting at Domaine Grande Bastide, and take a drive to Feyance with it's lovely restaurants, shops and bars - great view from the top. Couldn't recommend more, we will be back!
The perfect place to relax
We were a group of 6 adults staying at the villa, and we had come to the south of France for a friend's wedding in Mougins (45 minutes away). We were 100% delighted with the villa - it was extremely clean, well maintained and had everything we could need. There were plenty of extra towels to use by the pool, the kitchen was fully fitted, and there was plenty of storage in all the bedrooms.
This is the perfect base to explore the area.. we went on day trips to Mougins, Vence, St Paul de Vence and Cannes - all within 30-50 minutes in the car. There is a wonderful hotel 5 minutes away which has the most amazing restaurant - I highly recommend it but do book as it fills up each night. However, if you also want to spend your days at the villa it's great for that too.. there are plenty of local supermarkets to stock up on food, which is really handy.
We all agreed we would love to come back next year, and would definitely stay in the yellow house on that trip too.
Clear communication with the owner too which is helpful and important.
In conclusion.. this is the perfect house for a wonderful, relaxing South of France Holiday!
From the Owner
“The Yellow house was purchased by our family 4 years ago. My parents have spent a significant amount of time effort and love into refurbishing and re-decorating the property. Our family holiday in the house on a regular basis. It is ideal for children and adults alike. We love the fact that we can spend time relaxing by the pool, doing nothing, or spend a day enjoying the many varied delights of this part of Provence, along with its proximity to the coast.”
Activity and Interests
The beautiful Lac du Cassien is 15 minutes away, and features a beach and a wide array of watersports
Cannes and the Cote d'Azur are a mere 30 minutes away, as are the beautiful sandy beaches of Frejus
Nice is the nearest airport, and is a 45 min drive away
The Yellow House is set in a quiet neighbourhood of Fayence, a mere 5 minutes drive from the centre of the picturesque old town Fayence (one of Provence’s perched villages). This area of Provence is full of beautiful towns and villages, with many fantastic activities on offer for both young and old. Highlights include Grasse, Frejus (with its Roman Ruins), St Paul de Vence, Mougins
The local area features many restaurants for a variety of price ranges, from local brasseries, to the Michelin starred Le Castellaras
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
Early Summer 2017
5 Jun 2017 - 21 Jul 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
22 Jul 2017 - 2 Sep 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£400|
Cleaning at end of holiday, linen and towels, pool and garden maintenance fully inclusive. A further charge will be made for change of linen and towels if the holiday exceeds 2 weeks. Short breaks, mid week/long weekends, esp out of peak season will be considered
Change over day is Saturday, though this is flexible
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- live theatre
- recreation centre
- winery tours
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- freshwater fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- 1 family bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower, basin and WC. Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 1, with bath and overhead rain shower, basin and WC. Ensuite bathroom to bedroom 2 with walk in shower, basin and WC.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with double bed and ensuite bathroom. Bedroom 2 with double bed and ensuite shower room. Bedroom 3 with twin or double bed. Bedroom 4 with twin or double bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: For those seeking short breaks outside peak times, again we offer flexibility on number of days stay. All bed linen and towels are provided, with the exception of beach towels. A Mamas and Papas cot is available but we would ask parents to supply their own cot sheets and covers. The villa is thoroughly cleaned by our housekeeper before your arrival and our pool man and gardener take care of the outside. It is necessary to have a car for the property. Please note that regrettably pets are not permitted. Outside: The villa set in 3000 square meters of land, and features a pantiles roof car port. The house features a large terrace with outside chairs and table for al fresco dining. The two en suite bedrooms also have their own terraces. The poolside area features an attractive wooden pergola and has ample outside furniture, including loungers and chairs, along with 2 large angled parasols. There is a gas barbecue, and a table tennis table. Utility Room: Washing machine, tumble dryer, Ironing board and Iron, clothes airer. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. The villa is cleaned once a week. Linen and towels are cleaned weekly.