Villa in Jesus, Ibiza, Balearic Islands - 10 Minutes Walk To Beach, 10 Minute Drive To Ibiza Town
Hidden away down a short unmade road in the upmarket area of Can Pep Simo, Casa 44 is a fabulous property with stunning views and wonderful outdoor and indoor spaces. Recently renovated to the highest standard with micro cement and polished limestone floors, beautiful new bathrooms and kitchen with reliable plumbing and an abundance of solar thermal hot water, yet still retaining the charm of an old finca with lots of Sabina wood and beautiful stone arches and walls. Simona, our reliable housekeeper, who lives nearby,keeps the house looking immaculate.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
2 holidaymaker reviews
We enjoyed a truly wonderful stay at Imogen and Ian's beautiful villa. The photos are gorgeous, but they still don't do it justice - it is utterly stunning, straight from the pages of an interior design magazine! The owners have thought of everything, and this large, stylish villa is also warm, welcoming and very comfortable. We enjoyed following their tips for places and restaurants to visit in the local area, and also enjoyed many days spent lounging in blissful peace around the pool. Imogen was a pleasure to deal with and answered all our questions promptly. The villa was kept impeccably clean by the lovely housekeeper and staff. It is located up a winding road in a wonderfully quiet area, but we didn't have any trouble directing taxis back to the villa, even at night, and it didn't take long in a car to get to all the island's hotspots. We are very much look forward to staying here again! Thanks for a wonderful stay.
Yes this villa is heavenly....The owner Imogen and Ian have created a simply amazing villa, you can see the work inside and out that must have been carefully planned. The decor is lovely and all the fixtures and furnishings are just perfect.
Imogen was a great host and it was all very straight forward from booking through to leaving the villa. We were met by Imogen and her husband and given a run down on their lovely home and they couldn't have been more helpful. The photos really do not do it justice. The villa is spacious, with every bedroom having its own bathroom and the pool is massive!
They have left a book of recommendations of places to visit, eat etc which we used and found helpful.
A car is useful for shop runs and to explore, however its not essential if you are prepared to carry your shopping up the hill, which is steep but not that dramatic.
Talamanca beach is nearby and a couple of us jog and were able to reach Ibiza town in 20mins or so. The Marina is also nearby so your choices to eat out are not limited. We recommend The HArbour club to eat.
We didn't explore too much as there were 8 of us and the villa was so lovely no-one wanted to go too far!
I honestly cannot praise this place enough. We have been back just over a week and am seriously pining to go back. I hope we get to return. Book this gorgeous Villa, you will not be disappointed.
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
10 minute walk to Talamanca Beach
10 minute drive to other more isolated beaches and coves
15 minute drive to es Cavallet and Ses salinas
The airport is situated 14 km from the house and is a 20 minute drive
Talamanca Beach is an easy 10 minute downhill stroll
Marina Botafoch with a variety of shops and restaurants and a regular 5 minute scenic water taxi to Ibiza Town is a 15 minute walk
10 minute drive to Ibiza Town
15 minute drive to Santa Gertrudis
15 minute drive to the hippy market at Saint Carles
Our closest shopping area is cosmopolitan little Jesus which is a 5 minute drive away. It has 2 banks, 3 supermarkets (one specializing in organic and health foods), a pharmacy, Pilates and yoga studio, a great butchers/deli, an amazing patisserie with delicious bread and several good local bars and cafes.
At the coast, a long wooden board walk runs along the beach at Talamanca, where there is a wide choice of restaurants,including the smart Harbour Club which also hires out day beds , a great pizzeria and one of the original Ibizan Chringuitos, The Fish Shack.
- Booking Notes:
50% deposit required on booking with the final amount due one month before arrival date.
We also request a €2,000 security deposit,returnable on departure
Changeover day is Friday
Check out 10am and check in 3 pm
although we may be able to offer some flexibility on the above, especially in quiet periods.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- En-suite to bedroom 1,bath,shower,2 sinks,heated towel rail En-suite to bedroom 2,shower,sink,heated towel rail En-suite to bedroom 3,shower,sink,bath,heated towel rail Next to bedroom 4,shower,sink Shower room in casita with bedroom 5 Cloakroom,wc,sink
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 10 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 double bed,dressing room,French doors to terrace with hammock Bedroom 2 double bed,French doors to balcony and private terrace Bedroom 3 double bed, French doors to garden Bedroom 4 twin beds, French doors to garden Bedroom 5 double bed
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: We have had young children staying at the house and are very happy to welcome guests of any age however we would like parents to be aware that there are low walls with steep drops near the pool and on one of the roof terraces. There as also a narrow exterior staircase with no balustrade. Four bedrooms are in the main house with the fifth bedroom being located in a separate building at the front of the property, making it ideal for teenagers or a nanny. It has a bedroom with a/c, shower room and a small sitting room with fridge and iPod dock/sound system Outside: The 18 metre pool, flanked by a spectacular palm tree, is set in a huge terrace with day beds and parasols. There is also a dining table and chairs positioned under a Sabina wood shade which is a lovely spot at breakfast or late into the night when the garden is filled with the scent of Jasmine and ambient exterior lighting. Close by, are two 3 metre long upholstered sofas, positioned under a Bourganvillia roof. For spectacular views climb the steps to the roof terrace where there are more sofas and tables. The outdoor kitchen is situated in a courtyard with fountain, lemon tree, lavender and a little herb garden,very handy for the barbecue. Towards the back of the property there is a table tennis table with a sail offering protection from the sun and a cactus garden with more seating. The gardens are completely private and surrounded by wild rosemary, thyme, oleander, lanterna and olive trees. Utility Room: Siemens washing machine, Hot point tumble drier, iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and linen and one midweek clean included but extra housekeeping may be requested at an additional cost. Linen and towels changed on a weekly basis Other: Dining room with oak table and chairs has arched doors leading to loggia, with long dining table and chairs, seating 10. Charcoal barbecue and outdoor kitchen area with sink, Miele dishwasher, micro cement preparation and bar area with tall stools