Villa in Roca Llisa, Ibiza, Balearic Islands - Centrally Located On The South East Coast A 10 Min Drive From Ibiza Town And Santa Eularia
CHECK OUT OUR OCTOBER DISCOUNTS AND AVAILABILITY - Modern, stylish and beautifully designed, Villa Sky is a perfect retreat to enjoy your holiday. Just a short trip from the buzz of Ibiza town and marinas you are in prime position to enjoy all the fun the island has to offer. Villa Sky sits high above the ocean on Ibiza´s beautiful south east coast. The views are breathtaking and you feel like you are floating as you look down into blue Mediterranean waters. Villa Sky was designed by award winning local architect Jaime Serra. It has pure, crisp, modern lines and has a high specified finish making it a stylish and comfortable house to enjoy your Ibicencan break. Located in the secure gated community of Roca LLisa
Top Traveller Review
stunning contemporary villawith amazing sea views
About the Owner
The house is exclusively managed by Mi Casa Tu Casa Ibiza. We are a small luxury villa management company based solely in Ibiza. We manage a small number of beautiful houses. We handle all the rentals and maintenance and ensure that the villas are very well prepared for holiday rentals and that any issues are resolved asap. Our aim is to ensure all of our guests have unforgettable stays at the villas and in Ibiza. We have three partners; Chantal Henar (Bookings Director), Rob del Castillo (Maintenance Director), Tom Hoddell (Marketing Director). We also have an office manager, Marlin, who handles payments and contracts.We all live full time in Ibiza with our families and all speak English and Spanish. Chantal & Marlin also speak Dutch and German. Our office is in the village of San Jose..
1 holidaymaker review
stunning contemporary villawith amazing sea views
Had a really wonderful stay at this property. Its located within a high end development of other villas and apartments. Due to this villas specific location, the views are incredible. The outdoor area is well appointed and although the pool is small it is sufficient for cooling off. One point to note is that the pool is quite deep throughout. The villa is within easy reach of shops in Jesus and also Ibiza main town. We had one or two technical problems with the villa but the support staff were very responsive. All the bedrooms and bathrooms are to a very high standard. I would certainly recommend it. You must try the chef at home option one night. Excellent value for money. Also the local beach as a great little fish restaurant. Cash only though..
Activity and Interests
The closest beach is the small & beautiful Cala Olivera. This can be reached within a 4 min drive. The family friendly beach of Cala Llonga is reached within a 10 min drive and the increasingly hip sandy beach of Talamanca, next to Ibiza Town, is reached within a 15 min drive. The popular beaches Playa den Bossa, Es Cavallet, Salinas, Cala Jondal are reached within a 20 min drive. The beaches of the East Coast are reached within a 20 min drive (Aguas Blancas, Cala Llena, Cala Nova etc)
The only airport of the Island can be reached within a 20 min drive.
Roca Llisa is centrally located in between Ibiza town and Santa Eularia. Both towns can be reached within a 10 min drive. The closest village is Jesus which is only 6 km away and here you can find several super markets, butchers, bakeries and some very good places to have breakfast. A variety of restaurants including some very good sea food restaurants at Talamanca beach can be found here as well. The hip resort Destino, part of Pacha can also be found in the area of Jesus.
In the village of Jesus you can find butchers, bakeries, super markets, banks, a gym, break fast cafes, restaurants and bars. There is no mass tourism in this village where you can find locals and only a few tourists.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 4 Nov 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
we require a down payment of 50% of the total rent at the moment of the booking. The final payment should be done one month prior to the arrival date. Damage deposit is 2.000 €. Payments should be done by bank transfer. We don´t accept credit cards.
From the 24th of May till the 6th of October the change over day must be a Saturday. Outside those dates we are flexible regarding the change over day.
From the 12th of July till the 23rd of August the min stay is 2 weeks.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 has a shower, bath and toilet, en-suite to the Master bedroom. Bathroom 2 has a shower and toilet, en-suite to bedroom 2 Bathroom 3 has a shower and toilet en-suite to bedroom 3 Bathroom 4 has a shower and a toilet en-suite to bedroom 4
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: All 4 bedrooms have king size (1,60 m x 2,00 m) beds. The master bedroom is en suite with bath & shower, the other 3 bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with shower. The 3 bedrooms upstairs have direct access to the terrace. All bedrooms enjoy sea views.
- Golf ...
- Outside: Stunning sea views from all areas. Private overflow pool of 9 x 3 meters, dining terrace with table and chairs for 8 people. Sun loungers for 8 people, chill out area with sofas and centre table. Gas BBQ. The 3 bedrooms on the 1st floor open on to another terrace. Utility Room: Utility room with washing machine. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All towels and bed linen is provided during your stay. Change of bed linen after 7 nights. Cleaning once per week.