Villa in La Paloma de Manilva, Nr. Sotogrande and Duquesa, Costa del Sol, Spain - Villa With Magnificent Sea Views And Private Pool Within Beautiful Secure Development
Beautifully designed luxury villa set on an elevated site overlooking the entire bay of the Costa del Sol. Ideal for family groups and golfers. The development has full 24 hour security and boasts the best views on the coast. A wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops are close by and the marinas of Sotogrande and Duquesa are both within a 5 minute drive. The renowned golf courses of Valderrama, Sotogrande and San Roque are all less than a 10 minute drive. For those who move around the beautiful Andalucian towns of Ronda and Casares and the cosmopolitan town of Marbella are all within easy reach.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
"We had a lovely holiday, the villa was excellent and the views were stunning. The family really enjoyed enjoyed our time at Salinas, we would definitely look to come back."
"I would just like to tell you that we had a wonderful holiday and the villa definitely lived up to its expectations."
"Fantastic sea views to die for and a villa that will appeal to families. We would recommend hiring a car. Villa was private and quiet location. Would be happy to recommend to family and friends. Booking was easy with Azure's eager to accommodate any additional requests wherever possible. Thank you again"
Activity and Interests
Lovely beach at bottom of hill (2 minutes) with traditional Spanish chiringuito (restaurant/bar). A wide variety of water sports are available nearby and Marbella and Puerto Banus are within a 30 minute drive.
Malaga 1 hour via toll motorway. Gibraltar 30 minutes. Jerez 1 hour via motorway. Seville 2 hours via motorway.
Marinas of Sotogrande and Duquesa which have a good selection of restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets are within a 5 minute drive. Estepona, San Pedro, Puerto Banus and Marbella are all close by.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Sep 2016 - 31 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
1 Nov 2016 - 31 Mar 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£445|
For rentals of 2 weeks or more there will be a weekly laundry change and full clean after the 2 weeks. Additional cleaning can be provided on request.
Discounts are available for longer stays, information available on request.
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- All bedrooms en-suite. Bedrooms 1 and 2 have baths/showers, wc and basins. Bedrooms 3 and 4 have showers, wc and basins.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1 - very large room with 150cm bed, walk-in wardrobe, relaxation area, large terrace. Bed 2 - 2 x 90cm beds, large terrace. Bed 3 - 2 x 90cm beds, large terrace. Bed 4 - 2 x 90cm beds on ground floor with direct access to covered terrace.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Outside: Private pool (10m x 5m) in lawned and landscaped garden. Garden takes in all aspects (east/south/west) and includes golf putting green. All bedrooms have large private terraces with sea views. Utility Room: Includes washing machine and storage space. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linens provided. Weekly clean, towel and bedlinen change available on request and at an extra charge. Further services also available on request. Other: Secure parking for 2 cars behind automatic entrance and exit gates.