House in Rhosneigr, Anglesey, North Wales - Peaceful Location in a Private Cul-de-sac, Less Than a Minutes Walk from the Beach
Location, location - Koorangal is right by Broad Beach in a quiet cul de sac. A deceptively spacious house with a rear fenced garden. There is parking for several cars & a boat port. Ideally located due to it's close proximity to beaches and the village of Rhosneigr, with fabulous pubs, restaurants, shops, bars, cyber cafe, library and amenities. World renowned wind and kite surfing location. Sailing/speed boat access available. local golf club and horse riding also available. 5 minutes walk from the quality restaurant "The Oystercatcher".
WiFi available via BT - code on back of router.
House can be utilised for health & wel-lbeing spa events or relaxation weekend retreat. Ask owner.
Check in time is 3pm
Check out time is 10am (unless otherwise arranged).
Towels to be taken by guests.
Bedding and linen arrangements to be advised.
Top Traveller Review
Great location for the beach & very spacious house!Great location for the beach & very spacious house!
About the Owner
Enjoys escaping to the Anglesey and all that the Island of Anglesey offers in this area of outstanding natural beauty.
Enjoys the Superb historical locations such a Beaumaris & castle, the variety of beaches, coastal walks, Southstack lighthouse, marina & ferry port. Appreciates the mountain views across to Snowdonia & Peninsula.
Enjoys the variety of fine dinning, pub food, and catering around the Island.
4 based on 2 holidaymaker reviews
Good position, good sized house but needs description updated
The house is really near to the beach and the village, with decent room sizes and fairly well equipped. However, it has clearly housed pets as the lounge smells of wet dog. This is not normally a problem if it's marked on the description as 'pet friendly'; it is a problem if you are allergic to dogs though. The description does not show this as of 31/10/16. As we travel prepared, we were able to enjoy our break regardless as Rhosneigr is a lovely area full of things to do, but our enjoyment of the house was limited due to the animal smell. The owner was helpful and informative and I'm sure this will be a good match for people who travel with their pets.
The Oystercatcher pub nearby is a must visit for a decent gastropub meal - it's a good idea to book in advance though as it gets full quickly. Aydin's Pizza was a good value takeaway for the kids. There are several other places to dine in and take away, and make sure you bring some nets for the rockpools on the beach.
From the Owner
“Koorangal is situated in a perfect beach location within metres from Broad Beach. Holiday makers and families return year after year. The resort has grown in popularity and there is access locally to activities including boatin, windsurfing, kite surfing, hours riding, golf. The village of Rhosneigr offers cafes, bars, restaurants, shops, it is a relaxed and popular location with 2 long beaches. One with views across to the Lynn Peninsular & Snowdonia and one with a bay for all water leisure activities and is great for enjoying a busier holiday environment popular for children, families and those loving a seaside located holiday.”
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Windsurfing,kite surfing (international) beach, family, boating (sail and motor), car track racing, canoeing, golf
Walking distance within a minute from property
Manchester airport is the nearest airport approx 2 hr
RAF Valley airport (Military only)
Holyhead Ferry Port approx 20 mins drive
Train Stations at Bangor and Holyhead (some trains will stop at Rhosneigr if you specifically ask)
Area of National Beauty, good for walking nr Snowdonia National Park, Isle of Anglesey has numerous beautiful sandy beaches, castles and historic sights.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
Change over days, Saturdays in peak seasons.
Short breaks out of peak dates, flexible on days.
Payment required to secure booking.
Dogs welcome (extra charge).
Saturdays In Peak Season.
Check in 3pm
Check out 10am.
Other change over days dependant on availability
Notes on prices:
cheques or internet banking is accepted, please contact the management for details
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“It is on a quite cul de sac away from the noise of the village passing & within a few minutes walk to the village or to the Oystercatcher restaurant and Wills bar.”
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Events Allowed
- children welcome ...
- non smoking only ...
- near the sea
- bird watching
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- laundrette - serviced
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- golf pass optional
- jet skiing
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Upstairs shower room, with toilet and basin Downstairs family bathroom with bath, toilet, basin Upstairs shower room with toilet and basin Downstairs family bathroom with bath, toilet and basin
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Main upstairs double bedroom, with wardrobes, chest of draws, and bedside tables. Upstairs bunk-bed, with additional single bed (sleeps 3 persons) Downstairs double bedroom, with wardrobe, and bedside cabinets, sofa bed in spare lounge , cot on request
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: If any further questions please enquire with the property owner either via e mail, text or telephone. Change over days Fridays mid day (12 noon), Or Saturday 12 Noon - dependant on availability. Outside: Large private rear garden secured by fence. Barbecue, children's outdoor toys, patio table and chairs, rotary clothes washing line are stored in the garage Utility Room: Under-stairs cupboard for storage with hoover, iron and ironing board Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clients to provide all own bedding, towels, and beach towels. Duvets and pillows provided. Requested to be left clean and tidy Other: Large rear private fenced garden, Single garage Boat port Ample driveway parking