Emily Barn, Carsington, Nr Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales, Peak District - Beautiful Village location, opposite Village Green, adjacent to Church, fabulous walks from door.
Emily Barn: beautiful Listed Derbyshire Long Barn, Stone Built, 90 feet long, full of Charm and Character. 6 Bedrooms: 3 Double Bedrooms + 1 Family Room Sleeping 4 + 2 Family Rooms Sleeping 5 each + Double Sofabed in Lounge: flexibility of 22 beds.On site parking, Garden, patio with bbq, garden tables & chairs. 1 Bathroom + 3 Shower Rooms with whb & wc. All Modern Comforts U/Floor Heating throughout extracted from Ground Heat Source. Bright sunny Barn still retaining Oak Beams & Flagged Floors to Ground Floor with rugs, whilst Hayloft has Oak Flooring t with U/Floor Heating. Wi-fi Provided. Local Pub, Short stroll to Carsington Water Visitor Centre & Restaurant/Cafes Fishing, Canoeing, Cycling & Sailing. Chatsworth House, Haddon, Kedleston & Tissington Halls nearby. Golf Clubs, High Peak Trial, Pennine Way, Tissington Trial to walk, Jog or Cycle. Beautiful walks from door. Fabulous Local Pubs for Dining, Local Brackendale Spa. A Local Chef to come and Cook for you.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
(1 traveller reviews)
Had a lovely stay at Emily barn, we were 4 families totalling 16 people and were all comfortably accommodated. Kitchen is really well equipped, lots of all the essentials, glasses, cups, cutlery etc. Barn is lovely, in a stunning setting, would thoroughly recommend.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
Horse Riding: 01335 350276 Tissington trekking centre
Carsington Sports & Leisure offers: All Watersports:
Windsurfing: Sailing: Kayaking: Canoeing: Bell Boating: Raft Building: & Bike Hire
Mountain Bikes - Comfort Bikes - Motorised Bicyles - Child seats - Buggies - Tag-a-longs
Pay & Play - Learn to Climb tuition
Nearest Airport: East Midlands Airport
Nearest Train Station, Cromford Station on Derby-Matlock Line..
and also on Nottingham-Matlock Line.
Ashbourne, 10 minute drive
Wirksworth 5 minute drive
Matlock 15 minute drive
Derby 20 minute drive
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£150|
Short breaks .. .. .. .. .. 25% Price
Weekly bookings .. .. .. 25% Price
Balance:- The balance and £150 returnable breakages deposit are due 8 weeks before arrival. Upon receipt of your final payment we will forward confirmation and travel details.
Prices:- All prices are fully inclusive of heating, electricity, bed linen, hand towels, loo rolls, tea-towels, washing up cloths, washing up liquid, d/w tablets
Bath towels not included, bbq charcoal not included
Friday Changeover Day
Arrivals 4pm Friday
Departures by 10am Monday
Can be flexible depending on departures or arrivals either side of reservation.
Please contact me the week beforehand to discuss
Notes on prices:
NB:- PRICES ABOVE ARE MIDWEEK BREAKS & SOLD AS 3 NIGHT PACKAGES
NB:- 1&2 nights breaks at weekends only sold as very last minute deals.
MIDWEEK:- A: 4 nights/£900 low season, but can offer fewer nights pro rata,
B: 4 nights £1,200 mid season, but can offer fewer nights pro rata: C: 4 nights/ £1,300 high season 4 night breaks unless last minute.
Hand towels, bath mats, loo rolls, T-towels, d/w tablets,washing up liquid, kitchen rolls are all provided within the price
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- autumn foliage
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- bird watching
- horse riding
- outlet shopping
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- fly fishing
- freshwater fishing
- mountain biking
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- 1 Bathroom Ground Floor with wc, whb & Shower over Bath. 2 Shower Rooms with Shower Cubicles, wc, whb on Ground Floor 1 Shower Room with Shower Cubicle, wc, whb in Hayloft, 1st Floor
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 22
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 Family Room - 1 Double Bed, 2 Sofa bed/Futon
- Bedroom 4 Family Room - 1 Large Double Bed, 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 6 - 1 Double Bed
- Bedroom 1 - 3 Single Bed, 1 Sofa bed/Futon
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 16+6 (6 Bedrooms) Ground Floor Bedrooms: 1 Grnd Fl Family Room: K/s Bed + 2 single beds + 1 single futon 2 Grnd Fl Double Bedrooms 1 Grnd Fl Family Room: Dble Bed + Double Sofabed + Single Sofabed Hayloft Bedrooms to First Floor: 1 Family Room with 3 Single Beds + 1 SingleSofabed 1 Double Bedroom with ensuite shower room with wc
- Boat ...
- Golf ...
- Kayak / Canoe ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- Max. occupancy: 22
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- children welcome
- Outside: Garden/Croft Area South facing with large BBQ, Quality Seating & Tables. Utility Room: Utility Room with Washing Machine, Tumble Drier & Drying Rails Other: Separate Dining Area with 9' Antique Mahogany Dining Table and Dining Chairs Suitable for Large Groups.