Comfortable, modern home in Bottom Bay, St Philip, Barbados - a two minute walk to beautiful Bottom Bay
A peaceful, private and modern townhouse with spectacular panoramic sea views and gentle Atlantic sea breezes just a few minutes walk from the beach. South East Winds is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom villa sleeping 4 people. Off Street parking. Fully fitted kitchen, wifi access, telephone, tv/dvd, ceiling fans fitted in bedrooms and dining area. Extended patio with Jacuzzi in landscaped garden with views looking out over the Atlantic Ocean.
About the Owner
Hi, We are Ian and Beryl Campbell and are the proud owners of South East Winds. We had our first experiences of the Caribbean when we came to live and work in Barbados, where our two children had their formative education and where we made many friends. We returned to the UK to put our children through secondary education and started to return to the Island every year in the late 1990’s. On one of these visits we learnt of the forthcoming development of Atlantic Risings at Bottom Bay in St.Philip and, having visited the site before any construction had commenced, we knew that this was where we wanted to buy our second home. We had always lived on this side of the Island where we knew the “Real Barbados” existed. So, since 2007 we have owned South East Winds.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Most peaceful and quiet holiday we had in years, the villa was exceptionally well kept, and catered for all our needs. John & Jan the housekeepers made our holiday and we will definitely return again.
We enjoyed this peaceful part of the island and all it had to offer. Beautiful villa, fantastic views.
"We had a wonderful stay at South East Winds, everything was just perfect! We enjoyed sitting in the jacuzzi and the idyllic views. Would definitely recommend and can't wait to go again." Thank you Mr. & Mrs. Campbell
From the Owner
“The property is situated in the South East of Barbados and is really suitable for retired persons or couples with young children as it is a world away from the "Platinum Coast" with its millionaire homes and 5 star hotels.”
Activity and Interests
Bottom Bay: (a 5 minute walk) just 200 meters from South East Winds Villa.
Surrounded by high cliffs, the white sand beach feels like an idyllic hideaway. Swaying palms and aquamarine water make for gorgeous photos.
Arguably the most beautiful beach on the island, Bottom Bay beach is featured on several Bajan postcards, and it's the location of the opening scene of Rihanna's recent Barbados Tourist Board advertisement.
Grantley Adams International Airport - 7 miles
Six Roads St. Phillip - 4 miles
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£100|
A non-refundable deposit of 20% is required at the time of booking with the remaining balance to be paid in full 1 calendar month prior to departure.
A refundable sum of £100 is required as a deposit against breakages and/or damage and is returned at the end of the rental period should no damage or breakages occur. This sum is to be included within the final payment.
Prices may be subject to change at the owner’s discretion.
Long - term lets considered at negotiated rates.
Notes on prices:
General Rates for 4 persons
16 Apr 2015 – 14 Dec 2015 - £550
15 Dec 2015 – 15 Apr 2016 - £600
General Rates for 2 persons
16 Apr 2015 – 14 Dec 2015 - £450
15 Dec 2015 – 15 Apr 2016 - £500
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“South East Winds Villa is our own home away from home. When we are not there enjoying an escape from the British weather ourselves, we open it to holiday rentals and feel sure that you will find it the same idyllic retreat that we do. Why not give it a try, BOOK TODAY!”
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Ceiling Fans
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Video Library
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- near the sea
- botanical garden
- bird watching
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- fly fishing
- jet skiing
- bay fishing
- surf fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The en-suite Bathroom to Bedroom 1 is fully fitted, with bathroom units and a shower unit within the full length bath. The family bathroom is similarly fitted and includes a walk in shower.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 2 Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both bedrooms are provided with single beds which, if required, can be placed together to form a large double bed and both have large built-in closets with plenty of storage and hanging space. Both bedrooms are supplied with ceiling fans.
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: A Manager is always at hand for South East Winds residents for assistance and/or advice.. A Cleaning Maid can be arranged to suit your requirements. Please ask at time of booking. Cots are available by request for a modest fee as is babysitting services. Outside: Private enclosed landscaped garden with private jacuzzi. barbecue, outdoor furniture. Clothes Line. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All bed linen and towels are provided Other: The patio is provided with a 4-seater external furniture table and chairs and two fold up side arm loungers and external lighting.