14+6 sleeps, private villa with pool, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, wi-fi, pet-friendly, countryside, Pergola, Le Marche
Wonderful private villa with pool in Le Marche, situated in a dominant position with beautiful view over the green hill scenary of Le Marche region. The area is ideal for those who wish to spend their holidays relaxing in contact with nature, far away from the stress of the city life. The proximity to the most charming mediaval villages of the hinterland and to beach resorts, makes this location the perfect start for daily excursions and visits. The villa is set in a wide property that ensure its guests the highest privacy and comfort and it's entirely surrounded by a large garden with panoramic pool.
The entrance to the villa is on the first floor and it is composed of a large living room, a kitchen with fireplace, five double bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom with tub and two with ensuite bathroom with shower, a twin room and a bathroom with shower. It is possible to add extra beds upon request.
* Small sized-pets are allowed upon request (up to two pets)
About the Owner
I am Alessandra Luchini the manager of Dream Holidays, a young and dynamic Tour Operator, which relies on a professional team with 20 years of experience in quality tourism. Send us a request to know all details about our properties, my staff will be at your complete disposal to find a suitable solution for your vacations.
Activity and Interests
The city of Pergola was founded in the 13th century and it is placed on the merging of the rivers Cesano and Cinisco, not far away from the breathtaking Catria Mountain (Monte Catria, 1702m). It is a marvellous little city in the heart of the region le Marche surrounded by rivers, green hills, mountains and an unpolluted and variegated nature. In the heart of the city you will discover a graceful medieval architecture with many religious and exclusive buildings.
You will have to visit the St. Jacob church (chiesa di San Giacomo, 13th -18th century), which hosts nowadays the museum of the Gilded Bronzes (Bronzi Dorati). The St. Andrew's church (chiesa di Sant'Andrea) was built in 1258 and it still keeps its original romanesque/gothic tower. It is told that he St. Francis church (chiesa di San Francesco) and the convent, founded in 1255, were built by the direct disciples of Francis. The Auditorium, i.e. the old St. Mary's church (Chiesa di Santa Maria di Piazza) is supposed to be the first church built in Pergola. The name of the city comes from the pergola that was along the wall of this church.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
2 Oct 2016 - 10 Dec 2016
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£356|
Changeover Day: Saturday
Check-in times: 4-7 pm
Check-out times: 9-10 am
* 20% as deposit (non-refundable) to be paid at the time of booking plus euro 35 as booking administration costs.
* 80% as balance
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- 0% refund for cancellations more than 0 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Farm Holidays
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker ...
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool ...
- children welcome
- pets considered ...
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- winery tours
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- massage therapist
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- equestrian events
- mountain climbing
- 420 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Bidet, first floor, ensuite bathroom
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, first floor, ensuite bathroom
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, first floor, ensuite bathroom
- Bathroom 4 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Bidet, first floor
- 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 20
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Double Bed, first floor, ensuite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Double Bed, first floor, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Double Bed, first floor, ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4 - 1 Double Bed, first floor
- Bedroom 5 - 1 Double Bed, first floor
- Bedroom 6 - 2 Single Bed, first floor
- It is possible to add extra beds upon request at additional charge (up to 20 guests).
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- AMENITIES: TV, DVD and sound system, fans, washing machine, drying rack, ironing board and iron, dishwaser, refrigerator-freezer, hair dryer, toaster, American coffe maker, espresso coffee maker with coffee pods (at additional fee), oven, kettle, first aid kit, sun umbrellas and lounges, outdoor tables and chairs, brick barbecue, wood-buring oven for pizza, gazebo, Internet connection (adsl). Baby cot with sheets and high chair are available upon request. SERVICES INCLUDED: Water, electricity, gas kitchen use, a weekly change of linens and towels, final cleaning SERVICES NOT INCLUDED: Heating: on consumption up to the market rates; Extra cleaning during vacation € 80 per day; Extra changes of linen or towels during vacation: € 5 per person; Internet connection (adsl): € 25 per week; Supplement per person/bed per week (up to 14 guests): high season € 80; medium season € 70; low season € 60. Extra-cleaning when pets are present: € 80 per animal/stay Booking fee: € 35 SWIMMING POOL: 12 x 5; depth: 1,00-1,40; opening period May-September