Villa in Es Canutells, Nr. San Climent, Menorca, Balearic Islands - Peaceful Location, 10 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Detached villa with gardens and private pool, patio areas and covered terrace.
Top Traveller Review
Great house, Lovely Area, Perfect for Us!
About the Owner
We both live and work in England and decided after a holiday in Menorca fell in love with it and that is the place we would like to buy a villa.
Guestbook comments from the owner
Peaceful and private. Dave and family
Lovely surroundings. Maggie and family
Homely and quiet. Diane and family
4.7 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Great house, Lovely Area, Perfect for Us!
We had a lovely holiday here. The house was very spacious, a good sized pool, lots of space for sitting out to enjoy the sunshine and lots of opportunity for shade (parasols etc) for those who wanted it. The house was homely and very well equipped. It had everything we could need. The house is in a beautiful quiet area with a pretty cove a few mins away where some of our family enjoyed swimming in the sea and snorkelling. We hired a car and had a great time visiting beautiful little coves around the island and also seeing Mahon, Ciutadella and Fornells - all lovely and worth a visit. Overall, we had a lovely holiday here and would happily return to this house, Es Canutells and Menorca.
We had a very nice relaxing fortnights holiday in this lovely villa. The Villa is large and comfortable with plenty of space (we were 4 adults and 3 children). The outside area (patio, verandah and pool) is fantastic, the pool in particular which is larger than you might expect.
The village is very nice and the villa is located within a couple of minutes walk of local shops/restaurant. Exploring the island by car is easy from here.
Booking with the owners was straight forward. They were very helpful with lots of information about the Villa and quick to respond to enquiries.
If returning to Menorca would consider booking this Villa again
We had a weeks stay at the villa, 4 adults and 3 children there was plenty of room for everyone both inside and outside. The pool and patio area are great and the pool is a really good size. I would definitely recommend a stay here.
From the Owner
“The flights are frequent during the summer months and short from the UK and Europe. Es Canutells was chosen due to its beauty and tranquillity. It is in a mainly residential area but has a lovely tiny beach and quayside. The number of beaches in Menorca are many and you would need a whole year if you visited a different one every day! Es Canutells beach is good for children, swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing of course.”
Activity and Interests
10 minutes walk to the beach (downhill and takes longer to get back as uphill)
Mahon airport 15-20mins by car/taxi
San Climent 15mins by car
Local supermarket for essentials in Es Canutells and small gift shops. 2 bar/restaraunts and 1 hotel.
Banks in San Climent and a larger well stocked supermarket and 3 bakeries.Newsagent and sweety shop! A few restaurant/bars in San Climent.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Booking details taken by email or telephone
A security/reservation deposit is required at the time of booking and converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is not applied towards the rent, however it is fully refundable within 10 days of departure providing conditions have been met.
Rental payment in full to be paid 6 weeks before arrival.
Our changeover day is Monday during the peak season of July/August but can be a little flexible during the rest of the year. The longer the rental the more flexible we can be especially off season.
Notes on prices:
Longer lets open to discussion re prices.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“There is one hotel in the village and a couple of bar/restaurants and a small supermarket for essentials. Larger supermarkets are not far away in San Climent and Mahon offering a great selection of fresh fruits, vegetables and meats including amazing charcuterie. There are plenty of restaurants within easy reach by car in San Climent, Mahon, Cala en Porter, Son Vitamina and Binibeca The coastline is easily reachable on foot or bicycle for the more active person. There is a golf course (Son Parc) about 25mins away by car. Waterparks in Son Bou and Calan Bosc We do advise hiring a car to get around the island but there is a bus service from the hotel to get you where you want to go via Mahon bus station.”
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 3 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- En suite to bedroom 1 with bath and over shower sink and toilet. Washer and dryer 2nd downstairs bathroom with bath/shower over bidet and wc 3rd bathroom upstairs with bath/shower over, sink, bidet & wc
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Downstairs (ground floor) Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes and super king size double bed Bedroom 2 with twin beds and fitted wardrobes Upstairs Bedroom 3 has fitted wardrobes and double bed Bedroom 4 has fitted wardrobes and twins beds
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Please note bedrooms on 2 levels. Outside: Traditional BBQ, sun beds table and chairs and cane furniture under the terrace. The pool is private, not heated. Utility Room: Washer and dryer in En suite to bedroom 1. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Bed linen and towels are included. Beach towels available also. Property is cleaned between bookings and weekly thereafter, bedding changed weekly. Extra cleaning services can be paid for locally.