Apartment in Table View, Blouberg, Cape Town, South Africa - Peaceful, Secure Location, With Direct Access To The Beach
This apartment in Dolphin Beach is an up-market, self-catering 2 bedroom apartment. Situated in the Blouberg area on Dolphin Beach overlooking what is said to be the most breathtaking view of Table Mountain and Cape Town, South Africa. Dolphin Beach is luxurious Cape Town living at its best! Dolphin Beach is conveniently located for easy shopping. A short 5 minute drive to grocery and convenience stores, Virgin Active health club, banks, and restaurants. Also nearby, the Cape Town City Centre (15 minute drive) and Cape Town International Airport (only 25 minute drive) serving all major international airlines.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
I am semi retired, almost fifty, and enjoy travelling.
Guestbook comments from the owner
5 based on 3 holidaymaker reviews
Home away from home
We've stayed in this unit quite a few times and always love our time there. Going to sleep to the sound of the waves and waking up to the magnificent view of Table Mountain is food for our souls. The unit is very convenient as it is walking distance from beach, shops, restaurants and gym and is so secure we felt comfortable to leave our 16 year old daughter alone there for a few hours. It is well equipped with everything in working order and provided for all our needs. The unit was immaculate when we arrived and we used the convenient cleaning service when we left. Thanks Colin for your hospitality - we will be back!
Thank you Colin
It is with great pleasure that I am writing this review. We have had such a lovely time and could not have spend it at a better location. Even though I have not met Colin in person, he was available 24/7 to sort out and reply to any queries. The view and location is to die for. As a selfcatering apartment it catered for all our needs and more. I recommend that anyone looking for accommodation in the Blouberg area to contact Colin.
From the Owner
“My late parents used to manage investment properties in the Dolphin Beach complex. I purchased the property to be close to them in their final years.”
Activity and Interests
The beach is accessible from the complex. There are many other beaches along the coastline that are easily accessible by car.
The airport is 20-30 minutes away, and the City centre and V&A Waterfront is 15-20 minutes drive. It is highly recommended that you have a rental car available during your stay. There are so many beautiful sites to visit (Cape Point, the Wine Farms in Stellenbosch and Franschoek) etc. and its best to have the freedom and flexibility ti visit these areas with your own transport.
Blouberg, with pubs, restaurants and cafe's is 5 minutes walking distance.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£117|
A R2000, non-refundable, booking deposit is required to secure a reservation
50% of total rental charges must be received 30 days prior to check-in
100% of total rental charges must be received two weeks prior to check-in
Minimum booking at any time: Four nights
Apartment is self-catering
Maid service available (prior booking necessary)
Sorry no pets allowed
Rates are subject to change
Payment in full is required 14 days before check in.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“I spend a lot of time at the property in summer and winter. I love the views from the lounge and the main bedroom, of Table mountain and Robben Island. Dolphin Beach is one of the only properties in the area that has direct access to the beach, without having to cross any roads. It makes the venue very peaceful. The water temperature is warmer than the rest of the Western beaches in the Cape, and it isn't very busy.”
- Air Conditioning
- Heating ...
- Internet ...
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible
- near the sea
- Ocean View
- theme parks
- winery tours
- bird watching
- gambling casinos
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
- laundrette - serviced
- medical services
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- mountain climbing
- roller blading
- 150 m²
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure
- En-suite bathroom to Bedroom 1 with a shower, dual wash basins, bath and wc. Bathroom 2 with Shower, single basin and wc.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Large Double Bed
- Bedroom 2 - 2 Single Bed
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a double bed with amazing views across the bay, of Cape Town and Table Mountain. Bedroom 2 has 2 single beds, with views of Flamingo Vlei.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Outside: The apartment has a balcony with garden furniture, and a gas (Weber) BBQ. There are also shared lawns in the from of the property with jungle gyms for children. The gardens are accessible from the apartment or when returning from the beach. Shower facilitates are available to rinse of sand when returning from the beach. There is a small communal.shared pool on in the complex. Young children must have adult supervision when swimming in the pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels (beach and bathroom) are included. All linen is cleaned before and after each tenancy. Additional cleaning services are available upon request Other: Bedroom 1 has a Plasma TV and a DVD player and Satellite TV.