New Golden Mile (between Estepona and Marbella), Costa del Sol, Spain - Walk Out The Door Onto The Beach. Estepona Is Also Five Minutes Away
Welcome to our two bedroom apartment. It is about 5 minutes east of Estepona, 20 minutes from Marbella on the new golden mile. The apartment is done to an incredibly high standard, with the following worth noting: sea facing and 20 metres from the beach (accessed via a gate, you have your own key), lovely views to the sea and to Gibraltar and Africa, dedicated underground parking bay, side apartment, so it is quieter than the apartments in the middle, marble tiles through-out, fully fitted Kitchen (dishwasher, washing machine) with granite work surfaces, electric aluminium blinds to both bedrooms, touch screen heating, blinds and air-conditioning automation, 32 inch TV, DVD/Blue Ray and iPOD docking station (but UK TV is set up on the main TV and there is WIFI too), underfloor heating and air-conditioning throughout, personal plunge pool on the terrace. In the broader urbanisation, there are many other benefits, such as two large adult pools and two small toddler pools. These are open in Summer. There is also an indoor pool (heated), an indoor large jacuzzi (heated) and a substantial gymnasium, with weights and cardio machines. We supply all linen, towels.
Top Traveller Review
About the Owner
We are a couple with two kids, 6 and 3 and we live in England. We absolutely love the apartment and our kids can't wait to return. The apartment is designed to be a home, with all the creature comforts you would expect in your own home.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"This is a piece of heaven. Ola!" Helen and Matt
"The apartment is done so nicely and is so central. We will definitely return." Sean and Jean
2 holidaymaker reviews
where to start...the apartment was sublime, all mod cons and then some...lovely plunge pool just what you needed. the local area was great too, not to far to estepona and marbella was an eye opener. i can't rate this property highly enough. Korina the owner was superb too with her help and local knowledge...just fabulous
Where to begin!? This place was fantastic... The apartment was clean, modern and very well equipped. The owners were so helpful and really seemed to have put huge thought and effort into the furnishings and what was provided. UK TV, great wifi and a fantastic DVD collection were all appreciated as was the lovely plunge pool and beautiful views. It has to be one of the best positioned apartments in the complex.
The complex itself was wonderful. The pools and the landscaping made it a peaceful holiday - yet still a lot of fun for our children.... they loved it! The local restaurants and amenities were great - but equally the apartment was lovely for staying in with a good meal and a nice bottle of wine!
I would undoubtedly recommend this apartment and we can't wait to get back!!!
From the Owner
“We purchased in the south of Spain because it is so accessible (from the UK) and has wonderful weather and amenities (golf, beaches and restaurants). There is so much to do. You can enjoy an authentic Spanish experience in Estepona or head to Puerto Banus/ Marbella for a more glamorous tourist oriented experience. It really offers it all.”
Activity and Interests
There is a beach right in front of the development. Walk from the front door, past the large pool and you will have keys to the gate to the promenade and beach. You can walk to the Kempinski Hotel, along the beach, where you can enjoy lunch/dinner or sip cocktails. Laguna Village and Puro Beach are a few minutes walk further along the beach (or by car), where you can hire wonderful sun loungers, sip cocktails, enjoy a beachside massage, eat at the many restaurants or shop at the boutiques.
On google maps, Malaga Airport is about 45-50mins. That has also been our experience and the AP7 toll road is the quickest. Flights from Gatwick are incredibly frequent, many per day. Gibraltar airport is seemingly closer, by about 5 minutes, but we haven't ever used it. Easyjet and Monarch fly frequently.
A massive Carrefour (which sells everything - food, household goods etc) is 5 minutes away. Estepona is 5 minutes away. Marbella and Puerto Banus are about 20 minutes away. We like to visit Selwo safari park with the kids, that is 10 minutes away. The beach is at your front gate, but a blue-flag beach is a few minutes away. Ronda is a must visit authentic village and is about an hour away. We also like to visit La Canada which is a shopping centre. Its about 20mins drive from the apartment
For the children and adults, Selwo Safari Park is 5 minutes away, a massive outdoor zoo and fun day out. We go to Estepona - the vast promenade has a big kids play area, with padding on the ground which helps anxiety levels. Crocodile Adventures, Tivoli World, Aquasplash and Funny Beach (in Marbella with bumper-cars, go-carts and mini-bikes) are also easy to reach by car. Horseriding, tennis and a paddle court inside the complex are very handy for sport. You can also jog into Estepona and run along their promenade, something we do often. Sea fishing trips are also available from Estepona and Gibraltor. There is lots to see - sight seeing wise - Gibraltor is 45 minutes away, Tarifia, 1 hour and 30 minutes Jerez, 2 hours Seville 3 hours, Rhonda 1 and a half hours. Very locally you also have many options available, like markets (Estepona Port on a Sunday), restaurants, shops, ports, bars, clubs, casinos and beaches. Estepona is the nearest town, only 5 minutes away and the promenade there is worth a visit and a lazy, long walk. The port of Sotogrande is 15 minutes which is also worth it, Gibraltar 45 minutes, San Pedro 10 minutes, Benihavis 20 minutes, Puerto Banus 20 minutes, La Canada Shopping Centre 25 minutes, Marbella 25 minutes. We like to walk around the old town of Estepona. It has so many old buildings and restaurants. The beach is also nearby and there is a great play area for kids on the beach. We also spend a lot of time at Laguna Village, there is wonderful sushi there, for example. La Canada, while a shopping centre, is quite a pleasant day out. You get some good restaurants and the shops are really interesting to visit. Marbella and Puerto Banus are also favourite spots. But we avoid the more touristy parts. Malaga is more interesting than we expected, particularly with Picasso's old house being there and open to the public.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Nov 2016 - 24 Dec 2016
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
25 Dec 2016 - 1 Jan 2017
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
When wanting to book, please email us. We will ask for a breakage deposit of 200 pounds in order to secure the booking. This will be refunded within two weeks of your departure (see letting contract for details). 50% of the rental shall be due two months prior to moving in, with the balance due one month prior to arrival. We pay for arrival and departure cleans. Keys and the gate remote are retained in Spain and need to be picked up and dropped off.
We are flexible on changeover. But if we have a guest arriving the same day, please leave by 10am on the day of departure.
Notes on prices:
We would ideally like clients to stay a week at a time, particularly over peak periods. We are also able to accept payment in Euros too.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The property is wonderfully located for it all - the beach, golf, restaurants or staying at home and relaxing.”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- near the sea
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- pier fishing
- water skiing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Main has jacuzzi bath, shower over bath, WC and bidet and double vanity. The second has stand alone fancy shower, single vanity, WC and bidet. Both are ensuite, which is a must when on holiday!
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Both bedrooms are large and face the sea, each is ensuite. The main has a double bed and the second has two single beds (that can be joined). Fully fitted cupboards in both. The bathrooms are both ensuite, but the second can be accessed via the lounge.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is our second home and we take great care in making it homely. We have two children, 3 and 6, and they love it there. The pool was a concern for us, with the kids, but it has proven to be a great benefit and is easily visible from the terrace or indoors. We absolutely love the area too. There are large and small local shops very near by and its literally a few minutes drive and you are at some of the great beaches of Estepona. Marbella is also close by as is Puerto Banus. But we spend much of our time in Estepona because it is far less "touristy" and has all we need. The promenade has a lovely kids play area, with padding on the ground. Outside: The terrace is large and covered (but the pool is open to the sky). The terrace has a table and six chairs as well as two lounger/outdoor sun chairs. We have also recently added a very comfortable outdoor L-shaped couch and coffee table. The pool is quite a nice size (about 4 metres long and one depth, about 90cm - my six year old easily stands and my 3 year old is on tip toes). The pool is cleaned regularly, but the cleaners do knock on the door before cleaning it. The view to the sea is lovely. You can sleep with the doors open because we have automated blinds which block the light and mosquitos. Utility Room: There is a utility area linked to the kitchen and it has a washing machine and drying clothes-horse. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: There is a full cleaning service as well as supply (if needed) of all towels (bathroom and beach) and linen. There is linen for all beds including the sofa bed. Other: The terrace is really big and all bedrooms and lounge open onto it. It has a table and six chairs, along with a lovely set of loungers to soak up the sun and watch the sea.