This distinctive villa is set over two floors making the most of the unusual levels that this villa is built on. The upper part of the villa is home to the living spaces, and the lower floor contains the bedrooms. Despite being underground the rooms are large and spacious and bright and open with windows and doors leading out into the garden area
This villa has been carefully designed to take full advantage of its situation in the foothills of Puig de Maria. Built with a fusion of traditional Mallorcan stone and modern floor to ceiling glass windows this is a villa that offers you that something extra special for your holiday stay.
This villa is set in a very large plot and is the perfect combination of countryside location and walking distance of the stunning town of Pollenca. The grounds of this villa, and the villa itself, have both been sensitively designed to keep the natural characteristics of this beautiful area of outstanding natural beauty.
This Pollenca villa is right at the base of the mountainous area of Puig de Maria, so close that when you are soaking up the sunshine by the impressive pool and terrace area, you may find that you are also in the company of soaring eagles and inquisitive mountain goats.
The grounds of this property are full of rustic charm with views over towards the town of Pollensa and the Majorca countryside. The pool is a good sized natural looking pool which is appealing and relaxing. There are plenty of outside areas on different levels ideal for exploring and alfresco dining with a barbeque area to enjoy. And of course the outside space is ideal for children to explore and play in.
We have installed a children's play-park making the villa one of the best children's facilities in Mallorca.
This distinctive villa is set over two floors making the most of the unusual levels that this villa is built on. The upper part of the villa is home to the living spaces, and the lower floor contains the bedrooms and bathrooms. The rooms are large and spacious and bright and open with windows and doors leading out into the garden area.
This villa is spacious and modern with clean white walls and a mixture of black tiles, marbled floors. On the first floor you'll find the spacious living/dining room which is a lovely open plan space with wooden beamed ceilings giving a feeling of the outside coming in. This is helped by the wide open glass walls which give an elegance and drama to the room.
The kitchen is a space full of modern equipment that is surely a place that will inspire glorious culinary creations. The theme of nature continues in the kitchen courtesy of the glass walls and sloping wooden ceilings. The outside dining area and terrace is accessed from the kitchen.
Down the wooden staircase to the ground floor you will find four double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, three of bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The bedrooms are stunning in their simplicity and modern design. Some with unusual recessed wardrobe areas and curtained bathroom spaces and others with exposed Mallorcan stone walls and curved ceilings the bedrooms ooze style and sophistication. You'll be sure of a great night's sleep in these rooms.
One of the best things about this villa is the fact that it is so close to the town of Pollenca - within walking distance of the town in fact. You will be able to take a stroll into town to enjoy the local bars and restaurants and soak up the atmosphere of shopping in the local markets and districts.
Add to all of this the fact that you are only a very short drive to the local beaches and other Majorcan areas such as Puerto Pollenca and Alcudia where you can enjoy all the fun of water sports, sea and sand and you really do have the perfect property in the perfect location
Pool heating during the months of February, March, April and October is available at an extra charge of 30 euros por day.
Dave 04/05/2013 - Dear Ann, Our stay in this splendid villa with friends was quite wonderful. It is beautifully appointed with marvellous views and is backed by mountains. An experience we are planning to repeat next year.. Richard, Sarah, Caroline and Dave
Just to say a big thank you for all your help with during our holiday in your lovely villa. 8 of us went and had a really great holiday. Look forward to doing it again very soon and would recommend your villa to anyone. Again many thanks Ann
I Rented this property for 2 weeks in late July 2016. I found exactly the same issues reported by “PenPal Birmingham” on June 8, 2014. However, my experience went much beyond annoyances as I confronted total disregard on the part of both the owner and his agent, Balearic Properties. Here is what happened:
• On the evening of our arrival, the electricity went off at half of the house including 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. We called the “emergency” number we were given as well as the agency’s and sent several emails, to no avail. Some of us had to shower under a flashlight and 5 of 8 had to sleep without A/C. Power was reestablished the next day but the A/C of the dome bedroom didn’t function. After several calls, 2 small window units were brought to the villa a week later but they provided cool air up front while blowing hot air through the back – Brilliant solution for a room without windows!
• Exasperated, I pressed the owner who said a burnt A/C circuit had been ordered – from Barcelona! I asked him to replace that unit or call an electrician who came that afternoon and within 15 minutes restored A/C to that bedroom - for the last 5 days of our 14-day stay.
• Conclusion: The villa is great but, judging from my experience once you pay the rent you’re on your own.
This is a spacious villa, excellent for children with an adventure playground, large grassed area, nice pool and cavernous (literally) twin bedroom/playroom. Kitchen is well equipped (but see below), good wifi, TV, etc. Bedrooms are on lower ground floor and cool in summer; main accommodation is upstairs. Minor problems with eg a shower were promptly fixed.
The problem with this villa is a number of minor issues, each almost trivial in itself, but which in aggregate were quite irritating. These included:
* The villa had been stripped of all those things that clients usually leave behind, eg washing up liquid, salt & pepper, a few teabags, the odd bottle of water, so we started with absolutely nothing.
* No offer of a "start-up" pack of groceries, which we would have been happy to pay for
* No tea towels - we had to buy one
* Absolutely no information in the villa about local attractions, shopping, etc
* Only two showers in the four bathrooms - very unusual in the Med to provide 4 baths!
* Small barbecue provided but no charcoal
* We offered to pay for pool heating but were told it was at maximum temperature (25 degC); in fact it was so cold I hardly used it
* and so on ......
Hence the title "good but not great", especially for the top-end price we paid.
There is one other issue. The drive up to the villa is off a "country road" that on maps looks like a quiet lane. In fact it is the major route between Pollensa and Alcudia and carries heavy traffic (over 500 vehicles per hour at peak time). The entrance to the drive is blind in both directions and, despite the provision of mirrors to assist visibility, you take your life in your hands every time you leave the villa by car. We narrowly missed serious accidents with speeding cars on three occasions. In the end, it quite spoiled our stay because of the worry. The drive entrance needs urgent remodelling to offer better visibility.
This would be a better villa for peak season when it is warmer. The bedrooms were cool and felt damp in May.
Our stay in this splendid villa with friends was quite wonderful. It is beautifully appointed with marvellous views and is backed by mountains. An experience we are planning to repeat next year.