Apartment in Organford, Wareham, Dorset, England - Peaceful Location, On The Edge Of The Forest And Close To Many Beautiful Dorset Attractions
The property is modern and comfortable and is located in the small hamlet of Organford providing an ideal base to explore the beautiful Dorset Coast and countryside and a peaceful retreat to relax and revitalise after your day's activities in our top of the range Jacuzzi.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the owner
Just a few of many lovely comments from our Visitors' Book
A lovely setting looking out over the sheep and lambs and a really good base to explore the local area. We found some really good places to eat and drink in the evenings too. The accommodation is first class and we would recommend to our family and friends. the hot tub is a perfect place to unwind and relax and formed a part of our daily routine. We totally chilled out and relaxed and feel we have had a proper break away from the hustle and bustle of life. The time flew by so quickly, if anything too quick. Mr & Mrs Hodson
The Hen Den has been perfect. Great hosts, wonderful accommodation, superb location. Hot tub great for relaxing after active days. We will look to visit again. Brilliant x Mark & Paulette
Thank you for the organisation for our arrival, the fresh eggs were a treat! A fantastic location, we especially enjoyed the Blue Pool and our favourite beach was Sandbanks in Poole. For our final night we had had a very enjoyable meal at Mortons House Hotel at Corfe Castle. Our little girl really enjoyed the chickens and Duke! Euan
Really enjoyed our stay at the Hen Den, so clean and tidy and has everything you could need. The hot tub made it for us, so relaxing. we will be recommending to family and friends. Thanks Caron & Simon! ps. we will miss the chickens! James & Jayne
Activity and Interests
The seaside resort of Swanage is a 14 mile drive.
Studland is 13 miles away and the award winning beaches of Sandbanks are just 11 miles away.
The property is easily accessible, and is two minutes drive from the A35. It is 10 minutes from the port of Poole and 30 minutes from Bournemouth International Airport.
It is perfectly located for exploring the nearest town of Wareham (3 miles), a walled Saxon town with a picturesque quay. Also within a short drive are Poole Harbour (7 miles), the historic village of Corfe Castle (9 miles) and the famous Jurassic Coast.
There are a large number of local attractions to suit every taste, from Monkey World, Bovington Tank Museum, Farmer Palmer's Farm Park..to name just a few. The area also enjoys many nature reserves and golf courses.
The Hen Den is within easy walking distance of the local pub - The Clay Pipe and the Sandford Holiday Park and is a short ride or drive away from no end of good pubs and restaurants which the owners will be pleased to advise on based on personal market research!
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
Changeover Day: Saturday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £10 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Non - refundable deposit of £100 per week payable at the time of booking and the balance payable 8 weeks before the stay. If a booking is made less than 8 weeks in advance, full payment is required at time of booking.
Saturday is changeover day. Check in time is after 4pm and check out should be made by 10.30 am.
Notes on prices:
To cover the running costs and maintenance of the Jacuzzi hydrotherapy spa and additional cost of £95 will be added, if you choose this option. Please note that the hot tub may only be used by over 16's.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Satellite / Cable
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- A beautifully appointed, tiled bathroom with a bath, shower, w.c. & basin.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 + 2 (1 bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: One double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and bedside table.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The hot tub experience can be added at an additional cost of £95 for your stay and is highly recommended! One well behaved dog is permitted provided it is not left unattended at the property. Outside: The garden is shared with the resident chickens, Billy the bantam and our lovable terrier. Enjoy alfresco dining on the patio area, with an outdoor grill, table, chairs and loungers. The hot tub package can be booked separately to enhance your stay and is available for a weekly charge of £95, including robes and a bottle of 'bubbly'! There is off road parking for one car. We can supply covered storage for your bicycles. We also have bikes of various sizes for you to borrow by arrangement. We have space to 'park' one small boat during your stay by prior arrangement. There are also a couple of kayaks for visitors use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are provided on arrival. Beach towels are also provided. The property is cleaned and linen is changed after your stay or at the end of one week for stays of more than one week.