Casa Helen, Benimeit, Moraira - Very Peaceful and Quiet Area With Hill Views. Five Mins Drive To Town
Enter property through a lockable gate with ample parking. The pool terrace is walled off for perfect privacy and has an Oasis feel as you enter. The villa overlooks the pool and has a large balcony with comfortable rattan furnishings. You enter the villa into a large lounge/diner and an American kitchen area which is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave and all normal appliances - all of which has been recently renovated. There is a shower room/wc which has also been renovated. The master bedroom has double bed and double doors leading to pool terrace. There is also a comfortable twin room. There is a large garden at the back of the property - great for the kids to have a kick-around. The property may not have a sea view but as it is located in a valley and there is plenty to see on the hills surrounding. It is also a great area for walking if you have had enough of the pool.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
This villa is not new to rentals but now has a new management team. No comments received just yet!
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
A must see - Moors and Christians Fiesta 2014 - 9 -15 June - Teulada-Moraira
The main beach of Moraira is approx 5mins drive. El Portet beach is approx 7mins. There are other lovely coves and beaches all along the coast.
Nearest Airport is Alicante at 80km (1hrs drive). Also you can fly into either Valencia (1.5hrs) or Murcia (2.5hrs)
Moraira is 5mins drive (approx 45-50 mins walk)
Javea is 20 mins drive
Calpe is 15 mins drive
Benidorm is 30 mins drive
Guadalest is 30 mins drive.
The town is is full of colourful new shops, bars and restaurants to suit all tastes and pocket size. In the summer months, evening craft markets line the streets well into the night. There are several good supermarkets, a couple of night clubs and internet cafés.
Moraira and its neighbouring towns hold many fiestas over summer, as well as facilities for all water sports (jetski, pedalo, etc), boat hire/trips and horse-riding. The whole area is ideal for those who enjoy walking, cycling or climbing.
Flee markets and wine tasting in the Jalon Valley are recommended.
For children (when not at the pool): there is a permanent fairground in town with many children's attractions, open daily till late during most of the year. Attractions like: Terra Mitica theme park, Aqualandia Water Park and Mundomar sealife park in Benidorm, a half hour drive away.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
4 Sep 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£175|
A deposit of 25% is required to secure your booking. The balance plus any extras is payable 8 weeks prior to arrival. A booking form needs to be completed.
Any payments can be made in either UK or Spain, euros or pound sterling.
Notes on prices:
Prices are based on full house of 4 people. Discounts may be available for just two people in same room, bookings of over two or three weeks.
These prices do not include air-con.
There are NO hidden charges - the price includes all cleaning, laundry and towel hire, pool and garden maintenance.
25% deposit to secure dates and 75% 8 weeks prior to arrival.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom has walk in shower area, toilet and sink. Again all recently refurbished. There is also an outside shower by the pool.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom has french doors leading to balcony and pool terrace. The twin room has comfortable single beds. All bedding and towels supplied.
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: Air-con (only available in lounge) is available at additional cost of £40 per week. Bookings require 25% deposit and the balance 8 weeks prior to arrival. All rental prices include cleaning, linen & towel hire. Outside: There is further tables and chairs for dining "al fresco". These can be set up on the balcony or on the pool terrace. There is a moveable gas BBQ and plenty of sun beds for all the family Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Clean linen is supplied for each week of your stay and villa towels are provided. Ask your villa manager for hire of pool/beach towels. The villa is fully cleaned between lets and maid service can be arranged if required.