House in Braunton, North Devon, England - Private Off Road Location In Quiet Area Of Braunton. 3 Car Off Road Parking, Large Secure Garden
Willoways is a large 5 bed property near the centre of the picturesque village of Braunton in North Devon. It has a large private garden with summer house and patio area a gas BBQ, with ample off road parking for 3 cars. The property consists of 3 double beds, 1 twin bed with cot and a large loft conversion that sleeps 4. A downstairs shower room which is wheelchair friendly with lowered sink and high WC and 2 other showers allows plenty of capacity. We also have a bathroom/WC. The large kitchen dining room will sit 10 adults and there are 2 lounge rooms, the upper and lower. The lower is large with 3 sofa's and a chair, a piano and opens onto the garden. The upper lounge has the entertainment system with a 42" flat screen TV, a sofa and 2 armchairs. Bicycles, surf boards and wet suits are included in the let. The home is fully fitted, linen, towels, in fact, "all you need", to have a great holiday!
About the Owner
A recently retired professional who has worked for 42 years in a large organisation. Myself and my partner Barbara are friendly and happy people who like other people to like us. Our aim is that others enjoy our beautiful home and nothing is too much trouble. You will enjoy!
Activity and Interests
Nearest beach is Saunton which is 6 minutes by car.
Croyde beach is a further 5 minutes from Saunton and Woolacombe Beach is a further 12 minutes from Croyde.
Walking to beach via Braunton Burrows to Crow Point, which joins Saunton sands is about 60 minutes. The route takes you across the great fields and past the old Velator port and moorings. Once at crow Point you have a 2.5 mile walk along Saunton sands beach to the shop, carpark and food outlet, just a skip from Croyde bay.
Car availability is essential to this location. Although public transport is very good.
Nearest village of Braunton: is 5 minutes walk from Willoways
15 Minutes drive from Barnstaple.
30 Minutes drive to Bideford
20 Minutes drive to Ilfracombe
15 minutes drive to Woolacombe
10 minutes drive to Croyde
Tesco's Braunton with cashpoint.
LLoyds Bank Braunton with cashpoint
8 Local pubs
Course fishing available
- Booking Notes:
Please visit our website to see more details
You can also contact the owner on. 07802432560
Changeover day is Saturday and the accommodation must be vacated by 10:00 AM.
Notes on prices:
Please see our pricing and availability information on our website.
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Large downstairs wet, shower room with WC, designed to be wheelchair and elderly friendly, high WC, shower seat and low level shower doors. Outside wet, shower room and wash room. Upstairs bathroom/WC. En-suite to master bedroom, shower and WC.
- 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Bedroom 5
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 12 (5 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1, double downstairs next to downstairs WC/wet room. Bed 2, double downstairs. Bed 3, upstairs twin single beds near bathroom, WC. Bed 4, master double bed with en suite, upstairs. Bed 5, loft conversion with 4 single beds, next to bathroom/WC.
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: This is excellent and safe accommodation designed to suit the whole family. It is large and private with lots of room to play or just chill out. Situated on the Tarka Trail and just 5 minutes from the centre of Braunton, (by foot), and, within a few minutes of the beaches of North Devon Willoways is an ideal holiday location for all the family. Bikes, boards and BBQ are all provided for peace of mind as are buckets and spades, wind breaks, books and DVD's when you have had enough of the sun. Off road parking for 3 cars and tucked away in a quiet no through road Willoways will not let you down. Braunton is central for North Devon and certainly looks after its reputation, with 8 pubs to choose from and as many restaurants you are spoilt for choice. The old market town and port of Barnstaple is just 15 minutes away with a pannier market that specialises in local produce. The ancient Port of Bideford is 20 minutes south of Barnstaple and is a must to visit with its steep streets. Outside: Willoways has a large private garden to the rear with a patio area and summer house. Most of the garden is lawn. Surrounded by mature trees it is a beautiful retreat after a busy day. There is a gas BBQ with gas supplied and garden furniture to match the occasion. The summer house is for your use and is a quiet place to retire later in the day. There is a concrete path from the front of the home to the back and down to the patio the lawn is on the same level. There is a small step approx 4" from the path to the patio but this can be avoided by walking over the lawn. Fold up outdoor chairs are available and can be taken to the beach if you wish. Utility Room: Outside utility/wet room. Washer/tumble dryer, shower and Belfast sink. Work top with storage cupboards. Hot water Flasks and first aid kit. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and bed linen are provided with clean bed linen provided on changeover day for those who stay for 2 weeks. Towels are provided, bath and hand for each person. Beach towels are also provided. Towels are replaced mid holiday. Other: For availability and costs please see our website: www.willowayscottage.co.uk