House in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands - A Holiday At Orinoco Lets You Create Your Own Holiday In Your Own Space And Time
This is an outstanding house - located in heart of Puerto Rico. It has a secure gated garden, BBQ, patio, 2 beds & 2 bathrooms, kitchen - diner - living room with double sofa bed. Travel cots available at no cost. The property is privately owned and is part of a small and exclusive development of c 30 houses, situated at street level and within strolling distance to Puerto Rico Commercial Centre and beach (c 5 mins). It has the benefit of private swimming pool exclusive to Orinoco development & dedicated car space. This property offers guests the opportunity to enjoy home comforts in the sun. It is great for stay-in dining and is very convenient to many many options for dining out.
Top Traveller Review
Delighted you had a good time and were happy with the house. See you next year! J
About the Owner
Michael owns this property and spends a lot of time here on holiday with family and friends. It's a very comfortable and sociable place, and feels very homely. That's because it contains all the equipment and comforts you would have at home. Michael's children and grandchildren also visit, so he has made the house very safe. It has a private walled garden so that, in addition to the security features at Orinoco, the house is very secure. Most dining is done in the garden with the BBQ and when it gets too hot in the afternoon for the children, they can chill out indoors with a DVD. And when it's time for a swim, the pool at Orinoco is perfect, with baby pool and loungers.
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Loved the house. Enjoyed the peaceful garden in evenings. See you next year"
"This was a great find. House had everything we needed and more. Thank you"
"Just back from a super stay in Puerto Rico. The house was the icing on the cake. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves there."
1 holidaymaker review
Stayed here for a week it was home from home great bungalow spacious and well equipped very peaceful and secure with excellent location close to centre of Puerto Rico,hope to return soon great value for money.
Activity and Interests
Special interest holidays:
So many interests to pursue on this island. From the dramatic volcanic landscapes to the stunning sweeping beaches, retail heaven in Maspalomas and Las Palmas!
Puerto Rico beach and marina are 10 minutes walk away. Amadores beach with exclusive walk-up beach club are a 5 minute taxi away. outstanding coastal walks between Puerto Rico and Amadores will take breath (and cobwebs) away. Lots of fishing, marine boat trips, water sports, scuba diving options in Puerto Rico.
Las Palmas airport is 40 minutes away. Public bus departs hourly from departures level to door of Orinoco (no 92).
Puerto Rico commercial centre has full range of bars, shops, supermarkets, restaurants, clubs = 3 minute walk
Las Palmas is 1 hour by coach
Bus station is at entrance to Orinoco
Beach = 10 minutes walk
Amadores = 5 mins in taxi
Maspalomas = 30 mins by taxi / bus
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
3 Jan 2016 - 17 Dec 2016
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
18 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Minimum 7 days
Flexible arrival / departure dates
Favourable rates for longer stays
no hens / stags / party groups
No limitations - subject to availability and house keeper availability.
Notes on prices:
Price includes cleaner upon departure unless excessive. We reserve right to pursue guests for damage and breakage.
Garden maintenance included.
Property is self catering.
Bed linen and towels are included. Beach / pool towels not included.
Payment from Ireland by cheque/transfer
Payment from UK by electronic transfer
Guests should take out travel insurance
Belongings are guests' responsibility
Strictly no anti-social behaviour. No parties or loud music. If complaints are made concerning anti-social behaviour, guests will be asked to secure alternative accommodation for remainder of their holiday.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“Convenient to Commercial Centre. Lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Beach just 10m walk away. Short taxi to Amadores. Municipal pool is excellent. GP and Dental surgery in the development”
- Air Conditioning
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Main bathroom is recently modernised and fully tiled with shower En suite includes shower
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bed 1 is a bright double room with 5 ft bed and lots of storage Bed 2 is a twin room with en suite bathroom and wash hand basin
- Golf ...
- Notes on accommodation: The accommodation is very comfortable as it's also a privately owned family holiday home, so it has its comforts. It's private and quiet and safe. The garden gets the sun all day and is finished with loungers to enjoy the almost-guaranteed sunshine. Outside: Orinoco development is gated and only residents can enter - no public access is possible. The garden is ideal: walled garden so that children are safe. The pool is also only accessed by residents / guests. Pool rules apply to all users. eg No groups. The garden is sunny all day. Loungers, dining set & BBQ mean owner and guests usually cook and dine outdoors. An evening in the garden with glass wine is very relaxing! Views over Puerto Rico valley. Lovely spot! Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: We provide house linen and towels but not beach towels. House keeper attends on your departure and you can request extra time with her at own expense if you wish. Baby sitting can also be arranged with house keeper and paid directly to her. Other: Secure garden with views of area, lawn & patio with BBQ and outdoor dining. Access to Orinoco swimming pool. There is a standard pool and a small baby pool. Please note restrictions on pool - no parties or groups. Gardens are maintained by staff.