Worcester City (Diglis Island) UK - A quaint place with comfy rooms and wood burning fires.
Watch our for the Virgin Balloon flights overhead and Keith the Seal who also fishes for salmon by the weir. The cottage is within a walk of the Town Centre with a great shopping & restaurant experience , Worcester Cricket Club that has the 'Ashes Tour' and Worcester National Hunt Races all 10/15 minutes walk. Malvern/Hereford/Cotswolds all within easy reach.
About the Owner
The owner is a traditional boater ICC certified owning a barge in France, narrow boat on the Grand Union and of course the Diglis Skiff.
Guestbook comments from the manager
From the Owner
“Worcester and surrounding area is fantastic , local character a great feel and history too boot.”
Activity and Interests
You may take the train or bus to Diglis Cottage arriving in the centre of Worcester Town - Foregate Station . It is 15 minutes to the Cottage walking or 5 minutes in a taxi .
Worcester Town Centre is 5 minutes in a car or a 15 minute walk up the river .
We have the luxury of being just outside the Town but within a walk to enjoy all the facilities it offers ,entertainment,restaurants,shopping,cathedral etc
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£50|
A 25% deposit is required and full payment six weeks before by cheque.paypal or bank transfer. £50 deposit returned the day after you leave.
Arrival is flexible and start days are also flexible to suit you.
Notes on prices:
£85 per night weekdays £95-£110 weekends you may book a minimum 3 nights during the summer holiday season (may-August) and discount will be given for a longer stay.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“The Diglis Cottage has may extras you will find when arriving including your 1st breakfast and a bottle of wine.”
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Kitchen ...
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome
- pets considered
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- A fully fitted modern bathroom with shower and bath is in a downstairs annexe.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Three bedrooms and sleeps five adults & one child Notes on bedrooms: Brunel double room front ,wardrobe 2 chairs,bedside cabinets,lamps,digital radio. A smart tv . Shelton double rear , wardrobe 1 chair,bedside cabinet,lamps and ditgital radio. Diglis single room side,wardrobe,1 chair,lamp,digital radio, bedside,cabinet
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: The Diglis Cottage is across two large river locks with full walkways so children and dogs are the responsibility of their parents/owners. Outside: There is a front garden to sit out on and watch the river traffic and have a beverage. Utility Room: A fully fitted new utility room includes Samsung washer & dryer.Don't worry we do the laundry. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Plenty of towels and fresh modern linen in a very well cleaned cottage.A £50 security deposit is payable returned within 7 days . Other: Dining Room with table for six - nice and efficent next to the kitchen with own wood burner. Comfy chairs with Bose music centre to relax. Wifi and printer if you need it.