Nr Biot, Cote DAzur, Villa in the beautifully landscaped, security gated private estate of Les Hauts de Vaugrenier, 7 Minutes Drive To The Sea
The villa is built on one level, situated in the middle of it's own plot with an extensive patio leading to the infinity pool. There is also a substantial covered terrace including a large dining table and chairs seating up to 10 people and an integral built in BBQ at one end of the terrace. One can sit on the terrace and have superb views of the landscaped estate, sit at the front and have sea views.
The main house has a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom comprising wc, bath and shower over and 2 good sized double bedrooms with a shared shower room and separate wc. There is a large double studio bedroom with ensuite wc & shower facility separately attached to the house off the terrace which is ideal for teenagers or anyone wanting their own space. The large living room has a dining table with satellite TV.
About the Owner
We spend around 5 months of the year here ourselves and always find it difficult to leave! We have 4 grown up children who love it too!
Catherine purchased this villa in 2011
Why Catherine chose Cannes - Grasse - Antibes
In addition to all the features described security of this gated community is a great asset and yet you are still in the heart of the Cote d'Azur.
What makes this villa unique
As mentioned in Le Monde, one of France's premier newspapers Les Hauts de Vaugrenier was listed as one of the best places to live in France.
From the Owner
“In addition to all the features described security of this gated community is a great asset and yet you are still in the heart of the Cote d'Azur.”
Activity and Interests
It's about 7 minutes drive to the nearest beach, pebbles, at the bottom of the hill. Drive to Antibes, around 20 minutes for sandy public beaches.
It's 800 miles from Calais and about 20 minutes drive from Nice airport (outside the rush hour). TGV stops at Nice and Antibes.
Villeneuve Loubet railway station is at the bottom of the hill, 7 minutes drive giving wonderful access along the coast, you can catch the train to Antibes, Nice, Cannes, Monte Carlo or anywhere along the coastal railway line, giving wonderful views sitting on the seaside side of the train, especially if you don't want to struggle parking in the high season.
Antibes is 20 minutes drive. There are so many wonderful places to visit nearby that you can have a lifetime's worth of experiences to suit many tastes.
There is a small shop where you can buy fresh baguettes and croissants, cafe and reasonably priced restaurant on the domain. There is a Geant hypermarket at the bottom of the hill, about 7 minutes drive. For shopping enthusiasts there is Cap 3000 about 20 minuties drive which amongst many shops includes Galeries Lafayette (John Lews equivalent) and Galeries Lafayette Gourmet for your posh BBQ.
Marineland is 10 minutes drive and has Adventure golf, Aquasplash, Kids' Island and 4 unique theme parks.
The brand new Polygon Riviera shopping mall has just opened behind Cagnes sur Mer, reportedly being the largest shopping centre in Europe, in addition to all the clothes shops there is a 10 screen cinema, a bowling centre and lots of restaurants, it is all open air.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
for 6 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£852|
30% deposit required at the time of booking with the balance due 2 months prior to arrival. A security deposit of 1000 euros is required 2 months prior to arrival and will be refunded with 10 working days after departure. We charge 100 Euros for cleaning.
Changeover day is normally Saturday with departure by 10 am and arrival around 3 pm. NB our housekeeper will be there to see you in and may still have some cleaning left as there is a lot to do.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
“As mentioned in Le Monde, one of France's premier newspapers Les Hauts de Vaugrenier was listed as one of the best places to live in France.”
- Air Conditioning
- Garage ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Games ...
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Television ...
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- near the sea
- recreation centre
- theme parks
- water parks
Local Services & Businesses
- medical services
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bathroom including wc, washbasin, bath with shower over and shower screen, heated towel rail. A shower room incorporating a walk in shower and washbasin, heated towel rail. A separate wc and washbasin. The studio bedroom has an ensuite bathroom comprising a wc, washbasin and walk in shower and a heated towel rail
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom 1 double bed, bedrooms 2 and 3, 2 single beds pushed together. Studio 2 single beds pushed together
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: While there is a pool alarm, given the easy access to the swimming pool, you need to be particularly health and safety conscious where children are concerned. Outside: Private infinity pool, some pool toys in box in garden,table tennis table, built in BBQ, plenty of garden furniture with mattresses/cushions, tables and chairs. Large dining table to seat around 10 people under the covered terrace where we normally eat . Two electrically operated blinds provide even more shade if you need it. Garage at street level (fits a RAV4) and parking spaces opposite or a small car in front of the garage. Utility Room: Iron and ironing board in hall cupboard. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels, beach towels and linen are included. Our housekeeper cleans on changeover. Other: Master bedroom and studio bedroom have wall mounted tv's with French Orange tv controlled from the living room and individual UK channel control but all 3 tv's will only play 1 UK channel at once!