Villa in Cortijo Cabrera, Mojacar, Almeria Andalucia, Spain - Beautiful Village Location Yet Only 20 Mins By Car To Coast
Only a couple of minutes walk from the center of the village,the villa benefits from it's privilege of position and secluded location. Andalucian tiled steps provide access where the uniquely designed free form swimming pool and expansive sunbathing terrace maximise the spectacular views which can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset. Inside tradition Spanish marble floorings are a luxurious addition, the lounge is unusually large, well appointed and airy. The circular dining room, with its moorish domed ceiling sits between the lounge and the fully fitted modern kitchen. The master en suite bedroom. To the rear a secluded inner courtyard with a further dining table is accessed both from the lounge and the kitchen where an ancient vine snakes over the terrace proving dappled shad. Beyond this the guest annex houses the remaining two bedrooms which share a bathroom and are also well proportioned and accessed from the courtyard, they also have the benefit of air conditioning.
About the Owner
From the Owner
Activity and Interests
The long and varied coastline of Almeria province is only 20mins away by car. The resort of Mojacar Playa has numerous stretches of blue flag beaches together with all the facilities you might expect in a summer resort. Heading north the sandy coastline features many more and equally notable beaches. To the south the pristine marine environment of rocky coves and sandy inlets that make up the Cabo De Gata national park are a haven for keen divers and sailors.
The hire of a rental car is essential when visiting Cabrera.
There are 3 international airports within easy driving distance.
Almeria airport is under 1 hour away.
Murcia airport is 1.5 hours by car.
Alicante is 2 hours away by car.
The villa is only 15mins from the nearest motorway exit, making it very accessible indeed.
Turre is the nearest town only 6km away and has restaurants, local shops and a couple of super markets.
The white washed hill top village of Mojacar Pueblo is less than 10km away and has many quaint narrow streets, traditional town squares and a myriad of interesting boutiques and shops to browse through.
The fishing port of Garrucha is within 20mins in the car and has a busy marina and many fine fish restaurants.
Other towns of note would be Nijar, famous for pottery or Almeria.
The villa is situated in the unique village of Cabrera, its Moorish architecture and stunning mountain setting making it quite unique. There are two lovely restaurants and a bar in Cabrera and within walking distance from the villa. Los Pastores has a fine Mediterranean menu, its terraces situated perfectly to take advantage of the amazing setting. Restaurant Riad Cabrera is a long established family business, its culinary influence coming from the north African continent only 100km away. Bar El Arco is open from mid morning till late, serving delicious coffee, fantastic tapas and fine beer and wine. Also in the village are other excellent facilities including a modern all weather tennis and petanque courts. Also available is Yoga courses and lessons. There is also a long established horse riding ranch where lessons can easily be booked. Also the surrounding hills provide extensive and varied hill walking.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Oct 2016 - 30 Oct 2016
1 night minimum stay
for 1 night
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£200|
A comprehensive booking and cancellation policy is available on request.
Our villa manager will be on hand to meet you, supply keys, field questions and provide a point of contact should you need it.
Our change over days are flexible to suit the modern traveler and the budget airline timetables. Unless otherwise arranged entry is from 4.00pm and departure at 10.00am.
A 25% deposit is required to secure a booking.
The balance payment is due 28days before you travel.
You can pay by cheque or bank transfer.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
From the Owner
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- naturist beach
- water parks
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- mountain biking
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Master bedroom is en-suite with recently updated bath and walk in shower. The two further bedrooms in the guest annex share a bathroom. There is also a separate guest toilet.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Large master bedroom with king sized bed, air conditioning and fitted wardrobes. The 2 further twin bedrooms are situated across the internal courtyard in the guest annex and also have air conditioning and fitted wardrobes.
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Notes on accommodation: The property is fully air conditioned. The master en-suite bedroom is in the main house with the two remaining twin rooms situated across the courtyard. Outside: To the rear a secluded inner courtyard with a further dining table is accessed both from the lounge and the kitchen again making serving easy and thus is an alternative eating option and a welcome addition away from the strong Andalucian sunshine whatever the time of day. An ancient vine snakes over the BBQ terrace proving dappled shade and is a most striking feature of the villa. The uniquely designed free form swimming pool and expansive sunbathing terrace maximize the spectacular views which can be enjoyed from sunrise to sunset. Utility Room: Washing machine, iron, ironing board. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: The house will be cleaned before your arrival and the beds will be made up. Towels are provided but not beach towels which are available at a small extra charge. If you require the house to be cleaned whilst you are there, this can easily be arranged. Other: The dining room is open plan to the lounge and is easily accessible from the kitchen and the terraces.