Apartment in Puerto del Carmen, Lanzarote - This Spacious Apartment Is Close To Beaches, Promenade, Restaurants, Shops, Bus Stops And Taxis.
If you are looking for a loud, lively holiday complex our apartment is not the place for you. Although at the heart of the resort the complex is quiet and peaceful. we are a 200 metre flat walk to the resorts front with a good range of shops and restaurants. The complexes communal areas are well maintained, have pretty flower beds and plenty of sunbeds on the sun-deck around the swimming pools. The apartment has recently been refurbished and has benefited from new electrics, plumbing, fully fitted bathroom and kitchen, new furniture, towels and linens throughout.
The accommodation consists of two bedrooms, one of which has a safe, a comfortable lounge, fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with large walk-in shower and spacious terrace.The comfortable living room has a 32 inch flat screen television with access to British programmes; BBC 1 and 2, ITV, channel four and five, plus two Irish channels. As a change from the television there is a DVD player together with a wide range of DVD's for different ages and preferences. The four seater dining table is complimented by a six seater table on the terrace area. The kitchen is fully equip, with a good range of utensils and crockery. All towels, including tea towels and dish clothes are provided. Beach towels are also available for your use. The apartment is well maintained through a very professional Lanzarote based management company who are on hand to assist with any queries or problems. They can also provide cots, high chairs etc. The apartment sleeps four but additional sleeping arrangements can be provided for a child in the living room.
Top Traveller Review
Stay at Barranco Seco
About the Owner
Why gwendoline greaves chose Puerto del Carmen - Tias
We spent a number of very happy holidays on this complex and so when we were in a position to have an apartment of our own, we immediately wanted it on this complex. The complex is clean, spacious and very secure. It immediately creates a sense of relaxed calm, yet within a 3 minute walk and you are on the front with all the entertainment the resort has to offer.
(11 traveller reviews)
Stay at Barranco Seco
Fabulous weather, great accommodation, loved it, this is our second stay here. It's so close to everything and you have a really large patio area with sun beds and table and chairs. You have English tv which is great when you want to get away from the sun for a while. Will definitely be back.
Well presented apartment
A very spacious and well presented apartment, ideal for four persons. It commands one of the best positions within the complex with the pool being but a few short steps away. The large terrace has it`s own sunbeds so no need to use the one`s next to the pool ( much more private ) it also has a large table and chairs with umbrella for shade. The apartment is only a couple of minutes walk to the main strip where you`ll find all the bars and restaurants you`ll need, there are also two supermarkets next to the complex. We would definitely recommend this apartment to our family and friends.
Perfect, clean, very comfortable and very well equipped. Ideal location, quiet but central
Thank you for a fabulous stay. The property is exactly as described. Located in a quiet setting but shops, bars and restaurants with a five minute walk with a variety of beaches to choose from. The apartment was very clean and well equipped. Highly recommend.
Great Apartment in Puerto Del Carman
“If you book this Apartment you would not be dissapointed, just spent 8 weeks In this great apatment, close to all amenities you could wish for approximately 2 minutes from the main part of puerto del carman 15 minutes to the old town , you get sun all day on the patio !! We liked it so much we have booked another 8 weeks for 2017 p.s if you like golf its 5 mins by taxi 4euro
Good deals on twilight golf.
Great restaurant's close by again 5 mins away
Barry & June Plumb ????”
Excellent in every way, great apartment, superbly furnished. Location couldn't be better and plenty very good restaurants. Gwendoline has provided to make this a home from home. My only complaint is that I couldn't get my dates for next year!!! but that's not surprising because of the quality of the apartment.
Fab holiday - apartment fantastic - been to the site several times now and would go there again and again
Gwendoline provides everything you could need for a perfect holiday - we will be back very soon!!!
From the Owner
“We spent a number of very happy holidays on this complex and so when we were in a position to have an apartment of our own, we immediately wanted it on this complex. The complex is clean, spacious and very secure. It immediately creates a sense of relaxed calm, yet within a 3 minute walk and you are on the front with all the entertainment the resort has to offer.”
Activity and Interests
There are a number of small coves and beaches in the resort, the largest beach is Playa Grande, which is 5 minutes walk away. Water sports, parascending, jet skis and sub aqua are all available at Playa Chica in the old town. The old town is a very pleasant 15/20 minute walk along the seafront and in the other direction 20 minutes will bring you to the resort of Matagorda. For the more adventurous a cliff top walk to Puerto Calero can finish with a meal in the marina and a boat ride back.
Puerto del Carmen is a 15 minute drive from the airport and is the main resort of the island. A visitors information center is on the resort promenade and will provide you with interesting information on the attractions and places of interest you can visit. The local bus routes (nearest stop 2 minutes walk) will also take you to other resorts and places of interest for a few euros. Car hire and organised trips can be found within two minutes of the apartment.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
5 Apr 2017 - 30 Sep 2018
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £7 per night, per additional guest|
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Changeover days are flexible to accommodate the variety of airlines flying to Lanzarote. We will assist in supporting people with late flights home that extend beyond the apartments departure time but can not guarantee that they can stay in the apartment.
Notes on prices:
£285.00 is for two people sharing, any additional people will be charged £35 per person per week. For periods in excess of full seven day periods we charge by the day and not by the week.
We care about all our enquiries, check our emails daily and respond to all enquiries promptly. If you do not get an email reply within the day please contact us on the telephone number provided.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided ...
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player ...
- Satellite / Cable
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- duty free shops
- paddle boating
- scenic drives
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- The bathroom is fully tiled and has a large walk-in shower, new larger hot water tank, sink with two cosmetics drawers, mirror with light, washing machine and utility cupboard with ironing board, pegs, spare bags and cleaning equipment.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a king-sized bed, two bedside drawers, large fitted wardrobe with internal shelving, mirror, hairdryer, and free safe deposit box. Bedroom 2 has twin beds, a set of drawers, fitted wardrobes and mirror.
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
- 1 bicycles
- Notes on accommodation: The apartment is a ground floor apartment, has very few steps and is ideal for people with slight mobility problems and for children. The area around the apartment is level unlike some areas of the resort, which can have steep hills. There are two well-stocked supermarkets within 200 meters of the apartment. Although the complex does not have Wifi if you patronise the small café bar adjacent to the complex they provide free Wifi, as do most of the restaurants and bars within the resort. We have been frequent visitors to Lanzarote and particularly Peurto del Carmen. The resort has everything you need without the need to hire a car. However, the island is very striking and there are some wonderful places to visit should you wish to hire a car or join a managed trip. If you prefer local travel, the apartment is a 5 minute walk from a bus stop with buses that will take you to Puerto Calero, Arricife, Cost Teguise and Playa Blanca for a few euros. Outside: The spacious terrace has a large patio table, parasol and sun-loungers. This area is ideal for sunbathing or sitting and enjoying Lanzarote's warm evening air. The complex's sun deck is spacious and there are always enough sun loungers. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: A management company cleans the apartment and provide clean bedding and linen on a weekly basis. If midweek cleaning and linen changes are required, this can be arranged at an extra cost. Other: