Apartment in Benahavis, Costa del Sol, Spain - Situated Within A Secure Gated Community In Quiet Peaceful Location Near To Benahavis And The Med.
This super deluxe apartment is on the ground floor of the first apartment block as you enter the award winning urbanization of Capanes. It has two good sized double bedrooms one with en suite, main bathroom, large kitchen, open-plan lounge/dining room with direct access onto a spacious and private terrace area with immediate views of the El Higueral golf course stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Just off this terrace lies a beautiful lawned area at the rear of the apartment with an outdoor swimming pool. The property benefits from hot & cold A/C units throughout and has separate underfloor heating in both bathrooms. The apartment has rich marble floors and has been furnished to a very high standard with contemporary furnishings including large flat screen TV and DVD player. Capanes is ideally located for anyone looking for a quiet relaxing holiday in beautiful surroundings, for exploring the Costa Del Sol and the white walled villages of Andalucia or just playing golf.
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
A five minute drive will take you to the Mediterranean Sea. There are many coastal resorts in this area ranging from the upmarket Beach Clubs such as those in Marbella and Puerto Banus (about 15 minutes drive),or everyday beaches like San Pedro and Estepona with lovely esplanades and beach bars along the front. There are also many quiet beaches to be found by driving along the main coastal road and turning off anywhere towards the Med. They all will have a beach bar and sun beds for hire.
Capanes is situated about a 50 minute drive west to Gibraltar Airport or eastwards to Malaga Airport. Malaga is the most popular arrival destination and car hire is recommended although not essential. There is a cheap (about 7 euros one way) and direct air conditioned coach service to Marbella from Malaga airport. This takes about 40 minutes and a taxi from there to the apartment is approx 30 euros.
Benahavis is the nearest village, a white mountain pueblo renowned for it's restaurants and bars and a five minute drive away. Just turn left from the Capanes driveway and then right at the crossroads, the village is just a couple of kms. away. Distances to other villages/towns are San Pedro 4kms, Puerto Banus 10kms, Marbella 15kms, Estepona 20kms, Ronda 60kms, Gibraltar 60kms (you will need your passport to cross the border), Granada 200kms.
Benahavis is a beautiful and bustling Spanish mountain village, often described as the ‘jewel of the Costa Del Sol’. The village has almost everything you need including shops such as butchers, fishmonger, newspaper shop, post office and grocery store as well as many bars, restaurants, banks with ATM, and a market on Tuesdays.
Leisure activities are in abundance in Benahavis village including golf driving range, skateboard park, basketball court, children's playground, tennis courts, 5 a side football pitch, municipal swimming pool with bar/cafe, and much more.
Safari Tours are available if you want to go into the surrounding mountain areas to catch a glimpse of wild horses, wild boar and hear about the history of the area. Or you can walk up to the ruins of Monte Mayor castle for magnificent views of the coastline taking in Gibraltar and the Mountains of North Africa.
Picnic by the reservoir to the north of the village, or try the river walk down the stunningly beautiful Los Angosturas gorge.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
11 Sep 2016 - 29 Oct 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
30 Oct 2016 - 31 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
10% deposit required. Balance of payment on or before 6 weeks prior to arrival.
Returnable cash damage deposit of 300 euros is required either on arrival or in advance.
Arrival and departure dates/days are flexible.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- En suite bathroom to Master bedroom with bath, separate shower, w/c, bidet, double sink vanity unit. Underfloor heating. Second bathroom with walk-in shower, w/c. bidet, sink unit. Underfloor heating.
- 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1
- Bedroom 2
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 (2 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master bedroom with super king size double bed. En suite bathroom. Storage space, fitted wardrobes. Access to private terrace. Second bedroom with twin beds, Storage space, fitted wardrobes. Access to terrace.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: Full unlimited Wi Fi access in the apartment. Cot, high chair, car baby seats, child gates are all available for weekly rental on request. Outside: The apartment has both a side and rear terrace along with 2 smaller private terraces off each of the two bedrooms. There is a outside dining table for al fresco meals, sun loungers and coffee table with outside sofa and armchairs. Rear terrace leads to lawned area with outside swimming pool. The are 4 other outside pools within the development and a heated indoor spa pool. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Cleaning service, towels and all bed linen is provided and inclusive. Cleaning and change of bed linen for longer stays are available by discussion with the owner.