Apartment in Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain - Located Within The Sub Tropical Gardens Of The Hotel Which Lead Down To The Beach
Built in the traditional Andalusian style, the hotel is set in lush tropical gardens, fountains and has three swimming pools. Breezes from the sea are responsible for creating Europe's finest micro-climate.
This privately owned, fully furnished, one bedroom apartment with bath, balcony and small kitchenette is situated within the luxurious, 5 star Puente Romano Complex Beach Resort.
The Puente Romano Beach Resort features
• 11 restaurants and snack bars
• 3 swimming pools
• Beach just a few minutes walk
• Luxurious tropical gardens
• Sauna, gym, spa, tennis, golf, horse riding, water sports
• Approximately 700 square feet
• Sleeps 2
• 1 Bedroom with king size bed
• 1 Bathroom – Bath with shower
• Terrace with seating
• Parking at the hotel
• Internet in the apartment & throughout the hotel
• Washing machine & dryer
• Iron & ironing board
• Towels and linen provided
• Direct dial telephone
It is approximately 45 minutes drive from Malaga Airport and 5 minutes drive from Puerto Banus where the fantastic Marina is one of Europe’s most exclusive harbours, lined with bars, restaurants, shops and cafés.
Along with its sister hotel, The Marbella Club, the Puente Romano is one of the most exclusive hotels in Southern Spain.
It is approximately 700 square feet, sleeps 2 in master, King size bed, can sleep a child on the living room sofa.
The apartment consists of one double bedroom with King size bed, a separate living room with a Pullman kitchen, a bathroom and a terrace. It has air conditioning, Wi-Fi, satellite flat screen TV, a direct dial telephone and music system. All bed linen and cooking utensils are provided. A maid service is available at extra cost.
You will find the apartment clean, ready to be enjoyed.
Our local agent will help with any problems and can provide cleaning services at extra cost.
Luna de Marbella: + 34 95 282 7215
About the Owner
Activity and Interests
A five minute walk to the beach through the hotel gardens.
Nearest airport Malaga approx 45 minutes drive. An easy drive on major highways.
There is also excellent public transport. Taxi rides are very reasonable.
Porto Banus and its famous marina is a 20 minute walk along the beach or short car drive. Marbella town is a similar distance, again reached along the beach or by car.
The apartment is looked after by staff at our local agents, Luna De Marbella, whose offices are located a few yards from the hotel in Puente Romano Phase 2.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
1 Apr 2017 - 31 May 2017
4 night minimum stay
for 4 nights
1 Jun 2017 - 31 Aug 2017
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
Each booking must be fully paid for a minimum of 6 weeks before the booked date. The Easter and Christmas periods and set at 195 euros per night
Any day except Sundays
Notes on prices:
These prices are one third the current published hotel rates for a similar level suite. Rental rates may change without notice.
Payment can be made by calling Nera Pardo at our Spanish agent; Luna De Marbella tel: + 34 952 775 500 or ema`il: email@example.com
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- 100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
- Holiday Complex
- Air Conditioning
- Fitness Room / Equipment ...
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Dishes & Utensils ...
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items ...
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Stereo ...
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool ...
- Sauna ...
- near the sea
- gambling casinos
- sight seeing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bidet
- Separate bathroom located next to the bedroom features a bath with shower over bath, bidet and toilet.
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2
- Bedroom 1
- Description of sleeping capacity: • 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2 • Sofa for child in living room Notes on bedrooms: Double bedroom with super king sized bed. All linen provided.
- Balcony ...
- Golf ...
- Garden ...
- Tennis ...
- Water Sports Gear ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: • Parking: There is parking within the hotel’s designated spaces. • The terrace looks over sub tropical gardens. • Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels provided, a maid service is available if purchased through the agent, Luna de Marbella. Outside: There is shared parking outside and around the apartment block. the terrace looks over sub tropical gardens. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: All linen and towels provided, a maid service is available if purchased through the hotel. Ask at or call the hotel reception.