House in Bamburgh village, Nr. Seahouses, Northumberland, England - Minutes From Pubs, Restaurants, Historic Castle, And Award Winning Beach, 5 Minute Drive To Golf
Bookings only taken on our website at www.marramhouse.co.uk
Luxury holiday house in the centre of Bamburgh village. Minutes from the castle and beach. Shops, restaurants and pubs all within a couple of minutes walk. A beautiful home from home with log burner, large dining kitchen, sumptuous kingsize bedrooms, log burner, 2 living rooms and every modern feature you could want including SKY TV, SMART TVs, WiFi, IPod docks, DAB, amazing bathrooms and wet rooms with underfloor heating. Perfect for families with children - lots of toys, games, DVDs, Nintendo Wii, all baby facilities.
5 minutes from Bamburgh Golf course, minutes to walk for a pub lunch, or a gourmet meal. Short walk to amazing beach. The perfect holiday base in Bamburgh. Enclosed sunny garden with furniture and BBQ. Parking for 3 cars.
About the Owner
Guestbook comments from the manager
"We've just had a wonderful stay at Marram House in Bamburgh. The house is stunning and very, very comfortable with plenty of room and seating for everyone. The bathrooms are all very high spec and we felt like we were staying in a 5 star hotel. The owners have done an amazing job of extended and renovating this property. The playroom for the children was well stocked with DVD's, Books, toys, games and loads of games for the Wii. The house is just a hop, skip & a jump from 3 pubs, a fab butcher and a wonderful Beach overlooked by Bamburgh Castle. The village is lovely and the castle is well worth a visit. Would definitely love to return to this lovely house"
"Marram House is amazing. Luxurious comfort and perfect attention detail means that a stay here leaves you wishing for nothing more.
As a large party with 5 children we appreciate plenty of space and we got it. The children loved the garden and the play room (stocked with plenty of toys).
Bamburgh Castle and the beach are within walking distance even for our two year old.
There's an amazing ice cream parlour down the road and a wonderful seafood restaurant over the road that must be tried.
We can't wait to return"
"We had a really wonderful week at Marram house, Genevieve was so helpful, I felt we could ask her anything. Our young children had everything they needed at the house (toys, games, dvds, kitchen supplies, travel cot, blackout blinds etc) The house has been finished to a really high standard and so it felt like a little bit of luxury for us all. Genevieve left us a welcome pack which was lovely. The house is equipped with everything you could need, this made our stay so much nicer, we really appreciated that. The location of the house was perfect for walks to the beautiful beach, pubs, coffee shops and Castle. There is also a little park for little ones close to the beach that we found handy. This house is well worth staying in, I would absolutely recommend it to anyone. Fantastic holiday! Thank you Genevieve and Stephen we loved it"
Activity and Interests
5-10 minutes walk to one of the most stunning beaches in the UK. Voted 'Best Picnic Spot in the UK' in 2013
Beach is against the backdrop of the magnificent Bamburgh castle.
Car not needed once you are here as there is enough to do within walking distance, or short bus ride to further attractions
Marram House is right in Bamburgh village. 5 minutes drive to Seahouses. 2-3 minutes drive to Bamburgh Castle Golf Coure
Marram House is situated in the heart of Bamburgh. Blacketts restaurant with gift shop is 50 yards away. The Victoria hotel with lovely meals is 1 minute walk, along with award winning Carters butchers, deli, pubs and cafes.
The beach is a few minutes walk from the house , as is the stunning castle.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
7 Nov 2016 - 22 Dec 2016
3 night minimum stay
for 3 nights
Xmas & New Year
23 Dec 2016 - 5 Jan 2017
Changeover Day: Friday
7 night minimum stay
for 7 nights
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£300|
Please email your interest and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Deposit is due to confirm your booking with the balance due 8 weeks prior to departure.
Changeover day is Friday. Please vacate the property by 10 am. Please leave the property in the condition you found it. The property will be available from 4 pm for arrivals.
Short breaks are either Mon-Fri (m/w 4 night) or Fri-Mon (w/e 3 night)
Notes on prices:
Weekend stays min 3 nights (Fri-Mon). Midweek short break min 4 nights (Mon-Fri)
30% deposit required with the balance payable one month prior to booking. PayPal and card payments accepted. If booked within 6 weeks of your stay, 100% payment required.
Ask us about low season midweek discounts
Deposit of 30% on booking. Balance (plus £300 security deposit) due 8 weeks before arrival. Security deposit refunded within 7 days of check out.
Manager's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Telephone ...
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kitchen ...
- Pantry Items
- Child's Highchair
- Dining ...
- Dining Area
- Books ...
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games ...
- Satellite / Cable ...
- Stereo ...
- Television ...
- Toys ...
- Video Games ...
- Video Library
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- near the sea
- autumn foliage
- bird watching
- eco tourism
- horse riding
- scenic drives
- sight seeing
- whale watching
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
- deepsea fishing
- equestrian events
- pier fishing
- bay fishing
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath with Shower, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 1 - Toilet, Shower Enclosure, Large walk in shower with underfloor heating
- Ensuite bathroom to Master with shower, bath & underfloor heating, Ensuite wet room to Bedroom 2 with large shower and underfloor heating Family bathroom with bath, shower over bath and under floor heating Cloakroom with toilet on ground floor
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Extra Lg. Double Bed, 1 Cot, Large ensuite with bath and separate shower
- Bedroom 2 - 1 Large Double Bed, with luxury ensuite shower room
- Bedroom 3 - 1 Large Double Bed, Can be made up as a twin room on request
- Bedroom 4 - 2 Single Bed, This room is on the floor above the other bedrooms.
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Master Superking bedroom with ensuite, Bedroom 1 with kingsize bed and ensuite, Bedroom 3 with kingsize bed (can be made up as 2 singles), Bedroom 4 with 2 twin beds, Study with fold down occasional bed for kids. Cot for infants.
- Terrace ...
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Notes on accommodation: BOOK VIA OUR WEBSITE AT www.marramhouse.co.uk See TripAdvisor for our fantastic reviews.. https://www.tripadvisor.com/UserReviewEdit-g504035-d4883313-Marram_House-Bamburgh_Northumberland_England.html Outside: Landscaped secure, south facing garden at the back with patio area, night time lighting, table and chairs, BBQ, small grassed area. Garden games provided. Parking for 3 cars at the front of the house. Utility Room: Fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen provided and plenty of towels! Weekly linen/towel change (ask if you requre this more frequently and we can email costs) Other: Family room with SMART TV, SKY, DVD player, Nintendo Wii (with games), lots of DVD's, books, toys. Perfect for kids young & old!