Detached house in El Gouna, Egyptian Red Sea Coast, Egypt - Central Yet Peaceful Location With The Beach On Your Doorstep
Villa 001 Kafr is one of the first detached houses built in El Gouna. Originally residence to an Egyptian Ambassador this property boasts classic Nubian style over 3 floors with high domed ceilings and 3 large roof terraces, one with hot tub, overlooking the lagoon and spectacular rooftop views across the town. With a beach and lagoon outlook its a perfect central location to Downtown and its amenities.
About the Owner
We live in England and regularly visit El Gouna for the winter holiday sun.
From the Owner
“We found this quirky delapitated property and vowed to bring it back to its former glory. Not your average El Gouna Villa. We fell in love with its location and versatile indoor, out door living spaces. The town itself holds a peaceful atmosphere with friendly locals and boasts all year sunshine, a safe and secure environment for children and a wealth of good quality, diverse restaurants.”
Activity and Interests
Surrounded by lagoons with a secluded beach on your doorstep. 10 min tok tok ride to the marina
30 minute taxi transfer from Hurghada airport, 10 mins tok tok ride to the marina. Car and bike hire is available but not necessary to get round El Gouna which has a good bus service and tok toks readily and cheaply available.
There is a beach front pool bar and aquarium opposite the house and local shops, supermarkets and cafes off to one side. Banks and restaurants are 5 mins walk away
- Booking Notes:
Booking to be made by email where possible with a deposit payable of £100 per week or as agreed. Late bookings accepted where available.
Friday is ideal for changeover day but this is flexible, arrive from 4pm and departure at 12pm but again these are flexible
Notes on prices:
The price does not include airport transfer but this can be arranged on request.
From the Owner
“With its central yet peaceful location everything you need is just minutes away. A stones throw from a pool with bar and the lagoon both ideal for swimming and relaxing. Enjoy the large open roof terraces or watch the world go by from the front courtyard. With pools being notoriously cold in El Gouna a hot tub is a welcome luxury.”
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- city centre
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- 2 bathrooms situated on the ground and first floors with large walk in marble showers and wc.
- 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 6 (3 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: bedroom 1 with double bed with French doors onto the main roof terrace, bedroom 2 with twin beds, bedroom 3 with double bed. A travel cot is also available
- Golf ...
Learn more about this holiday rental at the owner's website
- Outside: 3 roof terraces with sun beds, hot tub, barb b q and plenty of seating Utility Room: Washing machine Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Property cleaned and linen changed on arrival/departure and extra cleaning can be arranged. All linen provided including bath and beach towels Other: There is also a fantastic enclosed covered courtyard with shutters opening out onto views of the lagoon, large built in corner sofa and circular 6 seater table and at the back a relaxed chill out room with French doors leading to a court yard.