Chalet in Verbier, 4 Valleys, Valais, Switzerland - Beautifully Positioned
Les Souvenirs is the traditional ski lodge in Verbier. Fits 8 with comfort and ease in both the bedrooms and the generous living areas. Real Fires, Balconies and Stunning views will create a brilliant holiday experience. A great place to spend time with family and friends. We are situated approx less than 5 mins from Verbier town by car and a few minutes from the main car park, Perin, for Medran ski lift parking.........
Top Traveller Review
Beautiful chalet-fantastic views
About the Owner
We are a family with 5 children aged between 22 and 3 years ! Our first 4 children all learnt to ski in Verbier and we loved it so much we rented for the season year after year . Now we are owners and looking forward to our youngest learning how to ski in Verbier too.
If you have any questions about our chalet please ask . We have tried to make it cosy & comfortable, a place to relax after a days skiing .
Guestbook comments from the owner
"We had a marvellous week at your chalet. We loved it- very original but beautifully updated and decorated and very comfortable with such beautiful views"
5 based on 5 holidaymaker reviews
Beautiful chalet-fantastic views
A beautiful chalet, 5 minutes from the Centre Sportif up a little with the most fantastic views of the whole valley and the Grand Combin Massif, still with snow in August. The chalet has been very tastefully modernised without losing its traditional features and is very well equipped and comfortable with first class service from the local agent. We would wholeheartedly recommend it.
Had a great 2 weeks here in August. Chalet is small but perfectly formed - adorable. Location was ideal for hiking in and around Verbier. It's a stiff walk back from the village - 20 mins uphill - but the location is beautiful and the chalet is completely charming. Both the owner and local agent were quick and easy to deal with - thanks to you both.
We enjoyed a perfect stay in Chalet Les Souvenirs for a long weekend skiing in Verbier. The chalet is in a beautiful location with stunning views across the valley. Plenty of space, good shower, wireless internet access, fully equipped kitchen (which we didn't use as the owners put us in touch with an excellent catering company who looked after us very well.)
The owners are great to deal with, the deposit was back in my account the day after I got home.
Would definitely recommend.
My wife and children had a really nice stay, with lots of help from the owners. Recommend it.
A very pretty and traditional chalet with great and uninterupted views of the valley. Slept nine of us comfortably. Cosy log fires with lots of games and videos to keep it fun.
Claire the owner and Chalet services Verbier, Nicola, made sure everything was on hand and easy for us. Skiing in Verbier is great as are the restaurants (but not cheap!)
Hope to book again for next New Year or Christmas. Thanks to Claire
From the Owner
“Because it is family friendly, very much home from home. Our chalet has AMAZING views !”
Activity and Interests
Geneva airport is approximately 1hour 45 minutes away. Sion airport approximately 45 minutes.
Links into the main navette buses
It is possible to arrange groceries to be delivered to the chalet for your arrival. It is also possible to arrange to have the chalet catered. There is a babysitting service that i use in Verbier that i can recommend & also an excellent nursery .There are lots of wonderful restaurants in Verbier .
We try to leave a supply of basics at the chalet including, soap, oil, salt & pepper, kitchen paper, cling film, foil, washing up liquid etc and toilet paper. Teas, coffee & sugar too.
Additional pricing information
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£500|
Bookings are taken with 50% deposits and balance collected 10 weeks before departure.
Changeover days are flexible but usually Saturdays or Sundays. Check in 16.00 and check out 10.00.
Notes on prices:
We are happy to consider any offers.
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Iron & Board
- Living Room ...
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Satellite / Cable
- children welcome ...
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath with Shower
- Bathroom 2 - Bath with Shower
- Main bathroom has bath, shower, glass screen and sink. Ground floor wc. Washing machine. All freshly decorated. Newly fitted for 2014 fully tiled second bathroom with bath, shower, sink and toilet.
- 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Bedroom 4
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 8 (4 Bedrooms) Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 with twin beds and wardrobe, Bedroom 2 with twin beds, Bedroom 3 with twin beds & wardrobe, Bedroom 4 with twin beds. All with down duvets & high quality bed linen. All soft furnishings made for each room.
- Golf ...
- Ski & Snowboard ...
- Notes on accommodation: For those travelling with children there are optional stair gates, high chair, travel cot , microwave steriliser, toys & childrens DVDs available to help you travel as light as possible. Outside: Outside has amazing views. there is ample parking for 2 cars. Outside the back there is a brick built bbq with a stone bench and garden furniture to be able to enjoy the views. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included. Property will have been cleaned before arrival. Other: Entering through a functioning hall downstairs to take off boots to dry & warm and to leave skis. You can bring cases in direct to the bedroom area via the second main door.