Apartment in The Hague, South Holland, Netherlands (Holland) - Nice And Very Peaceful Location, 15 Minutes Walk To The Beach
Very comfortable and sunny apartment. Situated in one of the nicest neighbourhoods in The Hague. On walking distance from the Peace Palace, the Tribunal and the World Forum. The apartment has 3 rooms: 1 bedroom, a dining room and a living room. The dining room doubles as extra bedroom. A nice kitchen, bathroom and separate toilet. A very nice garden in the front and a very large and nice terrace on the backside. Original wooden flooring and comfortable interior. Working fireplace in the living
Top Traveller Review
Lovely quiet neighbourhood near the world forum.
About the Owner
We live close to the property. I bought this property 5 years ago so when the children will leave the house we might want to live here. Therefore we renovated it in such a way that it became a very pleasant and comfortable apartment.
Guestbook comments from the owner
My guests uptill now have been very happy in the apartment. I get nice feedback on the decoration and colourschemes, but also on the personal service we provide.
4.7 based on 10 holidaymaker reviews
Lovely quiet neighbourhood near the world forum.
We stayed for four nights at this lovely well equipped town home in Den Haag. It was close to the tram system and parklands. The house has everything you would need to enjoy a stay in Den Haag, a good shower, washing machine, dishwasher, comfortable beds, wifi and television. There were bikes to use for touring and getting to different sites in the area. We rode easily through many nearby parks and the house was close enough to go to the beach as well as the centre of town because the location is ideal. We would recommend a visit to this beautiful city and really enjoyed our stay at this property. We would stay here again when we return to the city.
Large and nice appartement in quite area
Nice and large appartement in quite area. There is everything you need! We had all the time sunny weather, so we enjoyed the huge terras every day.
It is close to the beach AND the city center of den Hague. We really recommend staying in that appartement!
Ground floor (but 3 or 4 steps). Large rooms, large beds. Everything you need is provided.
In a quiet area on a very quiet road. Near woods and parks. Handy for trams into town centre and seaside. Walking distance of shops and seafront.
Bikes included if required. We took our own and cycled from the Ferry Terminal at Hook of Holland (15 miles).
Excellent location & accommodation
My wife & I thought the property was in an ideal location. With easy access to the beach & town. As we took our bicycles it was also great for cycling & picking up the Dutch cycling routes.
The accommodation was very good with everything as described in the advert.
The owner Douwe answered any queries we had prior to our holiday & responded immediately to any issues we had at the start of the holiday.
We would definitely stay there again if we were to return to that region of the Netherlands in the future.
Clean, comfortable, spacious and quiet
We loved the apartment - set in a quiet leafy area, with easy access to the beach and parkland; also close to the tram stop for central Den Haag and further afield. It was well equipped, clean and well cared for with plenty of space. Douwe was prompt with our enquiries and helpful at all times. We would definitely recommend to others!
Thanks for everything Douwe!
Helen and Pete
We were very pleased with our flat and enjoyed the outdoor sitting area. It is in a great location, close to tramlines, the beach and the town centre. We appreciated the use of bicycles. The owners were very kind and helpful. If we are ever this way again, would definitely re-book.
MKW from Canada
Activity and Interests
15 minute walk to the beach. Buses and Trams on a 2 minute walk.
Schiphol Airport 40 minutes by car
Rotterdam Airport 25 minutes car
There are various shopping areas close to the apartment. Most of them on a 10 minute walk or a 5 minute bycicle trip. I have several bikes for free use in the basement.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event Price|
2 night minimum stay
for 2 nights
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add £13 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly price. Actual pricing will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Additional pricing information
|Refundable Damage Deposit||£89|
The basic price of €95,- is for 2 persons, for every extra person I charge € 10,- per night extra.
As a deposit I charge €100,- just to make sure you will come.
Flexible changeover day
Owner's Cancellation Policy
- Available arrival
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided ...
- Living Room ...
- Parking ...
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Kitchen ...
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair accessible ...
- near the sea
- gambling casinos
- horse riding
- sight seeing
Local Services & Businesses
- fitness centre
Sports & Adventure Activities
- pier fishing
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet
- Toilet 1 - Toilet
- Separate bathroom with bath/shower. Miele washer/dryer. Separate WC
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- Bedroom 1 - 1 Cot
- Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 4 Notes on bedrooms: Bedroom 1 has a large double bed (200x180). Bedroom 2 doubles as separate dining room and sleeps 2 on a double bed (200x160).
- Bicycles ...
- Terrace ...
- Notes on accommodation: As mentioned, it is a very comfortable apartment with a nice easy to use real fireplace and I have several bikes for free us. I prefer to rent to people that enjoy a nice place and take care of it like they would at home. I live on a 10 minute walk from the apartment and I can be available if need be, but the apartment is yours once you rent it! Outside: The apartment has a private garden in front and a very large private terrace on the backside. Outdoor furniture is present as well as a barbecue. Utility Room: The basement offers free entrance to the bikes I have available for free use. Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Towels and linen are included and will be changed after a week. The property is cleaned every week. Other: One large bedroom that connects with double doors to the terrace. A nice and very light room with large closet. Dining room that is separated from the living room by sliding doors. A couch in the dining room is used as comfortable double bed.